[drama 2003] Summer Scent 여름향기

Guest fanda5000

Guest dDoKbOkGi

I LOVE this drama! Im glad theres a thread for it. This is my favorite series(well, this and Winter Sonata). I love SSH, he was really good in this drama and I love him with SYJ. When I first got the set I stayed up from 7 p.m. at night all the way til the next day without sleep watching it. Are there anymore MV's for this drama?

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE this drama! Im glad theres a thread for it. This is my favorite series(well, this and Winter Sonata). I love SSH, he was really good in this drama and I love him with SYJ. When I first got the set I stayed up from 7 p.m. at night all the way til the next day without sleep watching it. Are there anymore MV's for this drama?

Try these links:

http://www.sonyejin.org/video/fd/tm/org_115.wmv

http://www.sonyejin.org/video/fd/tm/org_114.wmv

Guest Mystical-Lady

Seung Heon becomes my favourite Korean actor after I saw him in Summer Scent, he's so handsome ! :D

Me too! After Summer Scent...I fell in love with Seung Heon. Ye Jin also caught my eye; she's lovely and very talented :) My all time favorite drama :rolleyes:

Guest Evol Ecallaw

This is also one of my favorites serie. I like to watch this especially when the weather turns cold or rainy. I just like to cuddle on the sofa ...do you guys do the same? or just watch it any time.

This is also one of my favorites serie. I like to watch this especially when the weather turns cold or rainy. I just like to cuddle on the sofa ...do you guys do the same? or just watch it any time.

I have seen it again and again ! And also The Cool Guy movie ! Looking at his small sticker pics pasted all over my pc monitor everyday !!! :D

Guest hazel_witch

i just keep on watching and watching it... still doesnt gets old!

the only thing that i dont like about this series is that they didint have a kissing scene... they love each other... why?

in autumn tale they had... and also in winter sonata... why not in the third? heheheh.... well anyway... it was still good!!!

do you guys have NG's or deleted scenes? thanks alot!!!

i just keep on watching and watching it... still doesnt gets old!

the only thing that i dont like about this series is that they didint have a kissing scene... they love each other... why?

in autumn tale they had... and also in winter sonata... why not in the third? heheheh.... well anyway... it was still good!!!

do you guys have NG's or deleted scenes? thanks alot!!!

Now that you mentioned it...yeah...no kissing scenes at all, but Han JiHye did kiss him, but wrong gal for us !!! :D:P:lol:

^ o yeah... i forgot about that.. yup.. wrong partner... hehehe

Hehehe...it was more like HJH kissing him instead ! And poor SSH was totally taken unawares ! At least the drama did has a happy ending...a dramatic one too !!! :D

Guest hazel_witch

^ yeah... but it would be better if they put something like what happend to them after.. or to jung-jae... hehehe... it didnt have the happy ending i was going for but hey... its kind of a deep-artsy series coz of the visuals and everything...

I wept with him during the wedding scene when SYJ chased him and collapsed on the road, then at the hospital, he was totally devastated by her condition, thinking she would die. But my favourite was when they first met in the mountains ! :lol:

Guest hazel_witch

me also... i like episode 1 coz its the lightest foe me... she is so cute when she was narrating in the rain... touching....

i also like this cute part when they were going to watch this play or something then Jung jae and jung ah showed up... Ye-jin was cute when she was re-assuring herself that he is a "chingu"... so cute... :)

also one of my fave parts was when they were dancing in the field and they almost kissed... ahhhhhh!! (really want to see a kissing scene!!! hehehehe)

... and so many more!

Remembering the scene when both of them had to stay the night in the mountain cabin and she was nervous of him...so cute and funny ! He asked her" I thought you are a married woman, why so skittish about sharing a bed with a man "...had me laughing !

Guest hazel_witch

^funny scene... :) i also like the part when Hye won wanted to use the bathroom... it was cute! also the one when she said she was not hungry and all... and Min woo offered ramen... sooooo cute!!

I thought that SSH looked the best in this drama then any other movie or drama of his... well i also liked how he looked in He was Cool also. :)

Yea, this was really good... I loved it more then Winter sonata Actually.

Yeah it's a nice drama to watch while in a cold atmosphere, that's why I mostly on the air-con when I watch it.

And this is a pretty nice drama to watch, the nice scenery and OST is just an added bonus I feel. ;)

Guest Xa Thi Man

^ funny thing that you mentioned about the cold weather .... when i first watched Summer Scent, it was during rainy days, what a coincidence :rolleyes:^_^

Some fans think Ye jin looked best in Summer Scent

Check it out yourself!

Here are some caps of the legendary flower room scene in SC.

flower17xj.jpg

flower26uw.jpg

flower37jq.jpg

flower41vd.jpg

flower50jh.jpg

flower60ny.jpg

flower76nb.jpg

flower89td.jpg

flower98ne.jpg

(what the...SSH..let her go!, she already said "Ken cha Na Yo"...)

flower101vn.jpg

These are screen caps of a romantic boat-on-the-lake scene from Summer Scent.

boat12cv.jpg

boat37nb.jpg

boat40bi.jpg

boat59at.jpg

boat63tk.jpg

After the above boat scene, they went on to an empty field and started dancing ^^

slowdance21el.jpg

slowdance30kz.jpg

slowdance42jn.jpg

slowdance55tn.jpg

slowdance60uv.jpg

Archived