[2007] Mbc Drama Awards

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot understand Korean but I think for Excellence award actors Jang Hyuk and Lee Sung-gyun win because they received the trophies.

no that is not the excellence award .

it is the golden acting award for mini drama

[ welcome to the confusing world of MBC award, they can give birth to new categories ]

YES!! I'm so happy for Jang Hyuk, and Thank You too. He so totally deserved that award.. he must be in joyous and victorious mood, along with his daughter Seo Shi Ae! :D

Thanks for clarifying..so Jun Ki still stands a chance ? ^^

from the way MBC had arrange this award i will say i know who they are going to give for the excellence award .so you see in a way every one wins .

.you can sort of minus who had won out of that nomination list for the actor excellence award and i think you will get who is the winner for the excellence award ./... or i might be wrong ..!! ..=

any idea wat awards is Lee Ji Ah giving out? shes laughing so happily in those caps.

she was introducing TWSSG. She was a little nervous, a little tongue-tight. :P

from the way MBC had arrange this award i will say i know who they are going to give for the excellence award .so you see in a way every one wins .

.you can sort of minus who had won out of that list and i think you will get who is the winner for the excellence award ./... or i might be wrong ..!! ..=

aiks...that feeling just striked me too.

I have a feeling that Gong Yoo and Lee Jun Ki will win Top Excellence..

Not that I'm unhappy or that GY and LJY are not deserving, it's just that I'll be happier if Jang Hyuk wins..^_^

no that is not the excellence award .

it is the golden acting award for mini drama

[ welcome to the confusing world of MBC award, they can give birth to new categories ]

yeah like last year's award they had new categories last year as well, surprisingly they gave birth to new categories for this year hahaha

and imho...nice to see Joo Ji-hoon and Yoon Eun-hye present an award with Gong Yoo given a close up ^ ^...I thought they were giving out the best couple award already

Guest jacqueline(:

Thanks for clarifying..so Jun Ki still stands a chance ? ^^

YEAH i nearly died too i thought junki didn't get excellence award, haha.

AHHHH BAE YONG JOON BEAT JUNKI TO POPULARITY AWARD. ): ):

haha did you see the percentages!! there was so much difference!

and i'm wondering why YEH didn't win, haha!

Guest jacqueline(:

The legend couple .. woah 92 % !

yeah! haha wow. they're totally dominating the show!

whatever happened to coffee prince bagging all the awards, heh.

but anyway, bae yong joon is bae yong joon. i'm glad junki was the runner up for popularity (: (i saw correctly right?) anyone saw what the percentage was?

i do hope thank you wins some awards (other than the previous ones)

Guest kdramafanusa

and imho...nice to see Joo Ji-hoon and Yoon Eun-hye present an award with Gong Yoo given a close up ^ ^...I thought they were giving out the best couple award already

JJH & YEH presented Newcomer Awards; Oh Ji-ho & Han Ye-seul presented the netizen awards.

more pics from newsen

Lee Seo-jin

200712302317011001_1.JPG

Gong Hyo-jin & Jang Hyuk

200712302326301001_1.JPG

Archived