[2007] Mbc Drama Awards

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TOP EXCELLENCE (Actor)

Kim Myung-min (White Tower)

Lee Seo-jin (Yi San)

ah MBC choose to give a miracle .^^ .. .. these two are also my favoruites too ! lol ah so the daesang shd go to the one who didnt win this category ? !. .

Guest kdramafanusa

ah MBC choose to give a miracle .but then i know who they going to give the daesang .

the one who didnt win this catgeory

We were right with our guesses. Heehee.

Possible for a 2nd miracle? =) Rating's a factor so ....

KMM's performance was too incredible to not win either Top Excellence or Daesang.

I teared up with White Tower clips too, especially during the scene with his hand gestures. Group hugs~Shirley & WT fans.

Guest Yehbaby

Congrats to YEH for winning Top Excellence!! she shone so bright and radiant tonight. simply gorgeous!

and congrats to Gong Hyo Jin too!! i adore both girls! :D

Guest jacqueline(:

am i the only one with a stalled tvants? ): heh. a good thing it didn't stall when junki was awarded his prize though.

what's happening now, daesang?

thank you everyone for all the updates and photos (:

We were right with our guesses. Heehee.

Possible for a 2nd miracle? =) Rating's a factor so ....

KMM's performance was too incredible to not win either Top Excellence or Daesang.

I teared up with White Tower clips too, especially during the scene with his hand gestures. Group hugs~Shirley & WT fans.

ah i am going to watch my white tower again .i missed my dr jang .

congrats to all the winners .

but seriously another award shd be given to MBC best "..brilliant " way to resolve the award competition , make everyone a winner .they dont believe in disappointing anyone do they ? tsk ..the way they create new categories for the purpose of making everyone win is truly puzzling .

Congrats to BYJ for winning the Dae Sang..

A lot of ppl hoped for Kim Myung Min to win, I didn't watch White Tower so I duno..

But BYJ was indeed very impressive in The Legend.. congrats to him, and all the Legend casts too..

It's the Grand Winner of the night eh..

Archived