[2007] Mbc Drama Awards

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest Tamar1973

Like Shirley & Dramaok mentioned, MBC's Daesang tends to go the lead star of their highest rated show so Legend has high chance.

TNS Media Korea - highest rated episode

Legend - 35.7% (average 29.4%)

I sure hope so. :wub: I can't imagine anyone else as deserving considering all the hard work he put into TWSSG!

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Excellence Male - Bae Yong Jun

Top Excellence Female - Gong Hyo Jin (I think Yoon Eun Hye would win though)

Excellence Male - Lee Jun Ki, Jang Hyuk (I have a feeling that Gong Yoo would win)

Excellence Female - Nam Sang Mi

Popularity Male - Bae Yong Jun or Lee Jun Ki

Popularity Female - Yoon Eun Hye or Lee Ji Ah

Best Couple : Coffee Prince Couple or TWSSG (I was hoping Thank You Couple would win)

Guest angel2nyt

I thought that the Top Excellence winners would compete for Daesang, but that's not true.

KMM for Daesang! =)

it just depends on MBC actually

and the number of nominees..

can we have a campaign for kim myung min??

but i know who's going to win the daesang

aww~ yoon hye and gong yoo didn't make it.

it's okay. i hope they'll win next time.

the percentage are so close!!

congratulations to all the winners.

meaning u already knew the results? from where? who won the best couple award?

BYJ for Daesang!!!

Guest janeysp

I hope Jang Hyuk and Gong Hyo Jin win an award or more. I don't think it is correct to just base the winners purely on which drama gets the highest ratings.. They should also consider other factors like during the airing was the drama competing with other dramas with popular actor or actress and so on.. . . .win or lose I am still a fan of Jang Hyuk and Gong Hyo Jin

Guest mishybear

ahhhhh i can't wait!

i hope YEH will win at least one award.... :D

well i think she WILL win one award. lol. :ph34r::vicx:

i love hyun young. she's so funny.

and surprisingly a good voice over/host/commentator, despite her high voice. lol

Guest 영원한 사랑

WTH, how come Kim Dong Wook from Coffee Prince isn't in the nominees for newcomers?

I thought he did great in Coffee Prince

I'm rooting for Lee Junki for most of the awards :sweatingbullets:

Guest mineowyn

Its total trash that moon sori isn't up in any of those categories.

Its kinda total trash that Lee Un gets nominated but not Kim dongwook.

Its somewhat trash that Lee Philip got nominated.

Also.

This awards show will lose all credibility if YEH wins best actress... <_< . (no offense to her fans, I dont think her character was a hard one to portray at all)

Out of those actors, I hope its Gonghyojin wins.

Man, its so obvious MBC is pushing for coffeeprince to take the most awards.

Like Shirley & Dramaok mentioned, MBC's Daesang tends to go the lead star of their highest rated show so Legend has high chance.

In any case I think it's total trash that the show with the highest popularity sweeps all the awards.. I'm betting Coffee Prince will win just coz it has a huge fan base.

Guest Aislinn_S

honestly i haven't watched all the dramas nominated, so i feel it's a little unfair to say one is better then the other or some people should and shouldn't be up there. I do know that i was really impressed and moved by yoon eun hye's performance, and by 1stCF in general. Since goong she has really shown her potential and commitment to acting. Coffee prince made me cry and made me feel for the characters without all the drammmaazzz kdramas are infamous for. It wasn't over the top and yet it really struck a chord for me, and i totally credit that to eunhye. i also thought that the show explored the issues of orientation and gender identities beautifully...

i cried when gong yu kissed eunhye and told her he'd love her if she were a man or an alien, and that they'd go "as far as they could"! (ahhhh so touching)

plus, i sometimes think i can see yeh's soul in her eyes, and that she's not a man or a woman, just this beautiful talented warm being.

Soooooo, i think if CF+YEH won any award it would be well deserved! but really, bravo and brava to all the nominees ❤

Guest 8413670

it's obivious MBC will give all to 태왕사신기 or coffeprince because of 시청률.

it's really making me mad how MBC only give a for dramas that had higer 시청률.

'연기대상' should ONLY depend on acting. not on how many people have had watched the drama.

but the whole country KOREA knows that MBC has been messing up the awards because

all these years the awards has been gone to actresses that had high 시청률.

TBDW is THE BEST DRAMA that's been ever made.

and seriously MBC needs to open their eyes and see this HIGH QUALITIED drama.

and to be honest, everyone out there who hasn't watch this drama yet, I REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.

you're just missing out a drama that had perfect for everything.

pretty much all of drama has miscastings, or bad actors but,

개와늑대의시간............. whew..... what can I say.

it's known even OST and songs ACT.

the main characters LEE JUN KI has shown the best acting ever,

which made me have all these goosebumps and made my brain go numb.

like my whole freaking legs are getting fat because THE DRAMA NEVER LET GO OF MY BODY.

seriously...... Time between Dog and Wolf = 개와늑대의시간 is THE DRAMA you DONT Want to miss in your life.

and to MBC, I'm SO ANGRY that JKH didn't even get to 신인상후보.

and lee jun ki's acting WASNT ONLY 우수상. he should've been along with 배용준 or 김명민.

MAN his acting was like THE HARDEST and most PERFECT acting there is.

and MBC I know for sure didn't even bother watching this drama because if they did,

LJK should be on the list.

and MBC, omfg they took out TBDW from EVERYTHING ELSE.

NOT EVEN "BEST COUPLE" OR "THE DRAMA OF THE YEAR" OR "작가상" ETC.

AND THEY TOOK OUT 정경호 FROM 신인상!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE IN KOREA IS VERY CURIOUS HOW EVERY TBDW THINGS ARE OUT OF THE LIST.

I MEAN....... HOW CAN THEY EVEN TAKE IT OUT FROM THE BEST COUPLE.........

AND ON THE BEST COUPLE LIST, THERE ARE F.U.C.K.I.N.G. TWO COFFEE PRINCE COUPLES.

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY KIDDING ME.

MY VOTE IS FOR TIME BETWEEN DOG AND WOLF - 개와늑대의시간 FOR EVERYTHING.

ALTHOUGH THERE'S ONLY LIKE TWO.

UGH I REALLY HATE MBC.

AND PEOPLE WHO HASN'T WATCH THE DRAMA YET, PLEASE. PLEASE JUST TRUST ME AND WATCH IT.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, WHICH I REALLY DOUBT, YOU CAN EVEN CLICK THE LINK ON MY PROFILE AND TELL ME THAT YOU DONT'.

ALL OF PEOPLE WHO WATCHED THIS, NEVER SAY IT'S A BAD DRAMA. NOW CAN YOU TRUST ME?

okay. go to this link:

http://tvzonebbs1.media.daum.net/griffin/d...earchValue=2000

I WROTE THE THING. and look how many people have seen it and agreed.

Guest maisara

i hope Thank You and Time Of Dog And Wolf will win something

Thank You is really a great drama, Jang Hyuk did a good job and so the main actress...

this story can make u laugh and also cry, good storyline too!

abt Time Of Dog and Wolf, wat else can i say, its such a good drama, and it exceed my expectation

when i watched this drama, i just cant stop, i got hooked and wants to know wat will happen next...

to be honest, im not a big fan of Lee Jun-Ki before but after watching this drama, i love him!

he really potrayed his role well and he did a brilliant job in this drama compare to My Girl before, he's just awesome and im impressed!

and he looks good with the main actress too :)

i hope Thank You and Time Of Dog And Wolf will win something

Thank You is really a great drama, Jang Hyuk did a good job and so the main actress...

this story can make u laugh and also cry, good storyline too!

abt Time Of Dog and Wolf, wat else can i say, its such a good drama, and it exceed my expectation

when i watched this drama, i just cant stop, i got hooked and wants to know wat will happen next...

to be honest, im not a big fan of Lee Jun-Ki before but after watching this drama, i love him!

he really potrayed his role well and he did a brilliant job in this drama compare to My Girl before, he's just awesome and im impressed!

and he looks good with the main actress too :)

yeah, i agree totally. i was also rooting for thank you and time between dog and wolf to win! i was hoping either jang hyuk or lee jun ki could win excellance award and gong hyo jin top excellance award. i too got hooked when watch TBDW. i just couldnt stop watching. all the cast acted so well :rolleyes:

Guest dreamy_starz

Ya, I agree that ratings shouldn't be taken into consideration when deciding on which prize to give the artistes. It's just so unfair to other artistes when they clearly put in a lot more effort than anybody else. After all, Yeongi Daesang is to reward those artistes for their hard work, not to reward artistes for just being popular. Being popular doesn't mean you can act, get it??!!

Archived