[2007] Mbc Drama Awards

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

92%..for wuri YJ and LJA....thats great!!!!!

YJ Fighting!!

Yes!!! so happy for TWSSG, BYJ, LJA, PD Kim....!!!

I think BYJ fans voted for LJA and vice versa.........

i thought GY & EYH should be a close fight with BYJ/LJA...but the % is so great....

but i have to say that GY & EYH is a great couple as well!!!!

Guest rainy75

sigh* i still teared up when seeing white tower introduction !~

===========================

Excellence Award

Actress -

Nam Sang Mi (Time bet Dog and Wolf)

Han Ji Min (Lee San)

lol the yi san team are a fun lot --;;..

Ji SangRul (Lee Chan Naueri) so cute... wearing the custom of Lee San.. and joking on the stage.. :D

^ not sure about this but the nominees in the Top Excellence Award category have a chance to win the highest award which is the Daesang, compared to the Excellence Award Category...

congratulations to BYJ and Lee Ji-ah for winning the Best Couple Award...

Guest mymyjane2

92%?!?!? haha, YJ oppa have fans all over the world so nothings weird :)

BYJ FANS WAITED FOR THIS FOR 3 YEARS!!! what do you expect??? :P

>

lol just joking.

>*mymy dancing :)

me not a leejunki fan... first time i heard his voice :)

i think he won. congrats!

I can understand Bae Yong Jun and Lee Ji Ah bagging the Popularity Award, altho I expected Lee Jun Ki and YEH to win.

But couple award? Ermm..they weren't so much of a couple in Legend..

I wanted Thank You to win..:( And I thought Coffee Prince would win.. that's weird..

Congrats anywayz..Legeng was a great drama..

Guest sportstune

Yay! Lee JunKi, he is so awesome!! There were so many good MBC dramas this year, I'm glad everyone is getting credit for their hard work.

Guest kdramafanusa

from the way MBC had arrange this award i will say i know who they are going to give for the excellence award .so you see in a way every one wins .

.you can sort of minus who had won out of that nomination list for the actor excellence award and i think you will get who is the winner for the excellence award ./... or i might be wrong ..!! ..=

Shirley, you are right! Since KMM isn't present, do you think that Top Excellence (Actor) would be a bit harder to guess now? I only saw 2 of the 4 nominees thusfar.

In addition to Top Excellence nominees being eligible for Daesang, I believe it's a notch above Excellence. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.)

I can understand Bae Yong Jun and Lee Ji Ah bagging the Popularity Award, altho I expected Lee Jun Ki and YEH to win.

But couple award? Ermm..they weren't so much of a couple in Legend..

I wanted Thank You to win..:( And I thought Coffee Prince would win.. that's weird..

Congrats anywayz..Legeng was a great drama..

My guess - oversea fans can take part in the netizen awards, BYJ has a very strong fan base (outside of Korea).

Archived