[2007] Mbc Drama Awards

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kdramafanusa

sigh KMM is not attending.

In addition to those 3 stars, I haven't seen Lee Seo-jin's pics yet. Seems like many stars aren't attending.

I believe we're rooting for the same star & couple. =)

Koalabear, have you tried imbc.com?

EDIT: Seeing LSJ now. =)

I don't know about The Legend therefor I couldn't vote form it. Bust for the actor I choose Lee Jun Ki. As for a new comer like him and as young as him he sure can act. Btw: I'm not his fan I don't like him in My Girl but in TBDAW he is sure impressive.

Couple: CF

Actress: Thank You

But I'm a bit curios why aren't QueSera Sera aren't in the list. Didn't they deserve the nomination too? At least the supporting actress she sure is impressive.

In addition to those 3 stars, I haven't seen Lee Seo-jin's pics yet. Seems like many stars aren't attending.

oh i saw Lee seojin .lol he was at the yisan table.^^this time his hairstyle is more normal then how he used to appear in MBC award ^^now i worried who going to represent White tower ..Mr Han ? ...oh lol i forget our asst director of the hospital is also there .

Koalabear, have you tried imbc.com?

EDIT: Seeing LSJ now. =)

have tried using this link

mms://live.imbc.com/OnAirTV

but my wmp doesn't play it...thanks for the suggestion too...will lurk in this thread for the updates ^ ^

I'm so happy for Seo Shin Ae! She deserved it.. Park Ji Bin is the boy from Yi San right? hehe..he's good too..

And congrats to all the other winners..^^

Guest kdramafanusa

oh i saw Lee seojin .lol he was at the yisan table.^^this time his hairstyle is more normal then how he used to appear in MBC award ^^now i worried who going to represent White tower ..Mr Han ? ...oh lol i forget our asst director of the hospital is also there .

Oh Shirley, we spotted LSJ at the same time. =)

have tried using this link

mms://live.imbc.com/OnAirTV

but my wmp doesn't play it...thanks for the suggestion too...will lurk in this thread for the updates ^ ^

I'm sorry to hear that you can't see it now, hopefully you will be able to download the show later.

some more pics from newsen

200712302302191001_1.jpg

200712302301351001_1.jpg

MBC really know how to plan ..when did they give mini series golden acting award before [ not that i object to the winner but ..!! where the logic behind all these ] . i know for historical drama and family drama they do .but minidrama @!!!!!

Archived