Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

This Sunday we`ll see another part of Running Man.

104185273.1.jpg

According to the production crew, in the second race of this race, a more powerful ‘penthouse’ war will unfold from the hidden mission to the name tag tearing race. In particular, the success of the following guests was outstanding last week, and in the sudden hidden mission that appeared before moving in to the ‘Penthouse’, the guests made a big success by beating even the entertainment veteran “Running Man” members.

In addition, a more exciting situation unfolded when the full-scale name tag tearing race, which determined the final tenants, began. Eugene was confronted with Kim Jong-guk, Haha, and Lee Kwang-soo in a three-to-one, but he surprised everyone by attacking as well as defending with strength and persistence comparable to those of the three men.

Regardless of the mission result, Ha Do-kwon played an active part as a "Kim Jong-guk sniper," aiming only for the opportunity to take revenge on Kim Jong-guk, and even after the race started, he sought out Kim Jong-guk and tried to conclude the confrontation.

In addition, Ji-ah Lee, who was confused by the experience of the “New World of Entertainment,” surprised the members with her anti-war performance, and Kim So-yeon, the pure crystal, showed off her body gag to turn the scene into a sea of laughter.

The final winner of the war in the penthouse, which was fiercer than ever, can be confirmed in “Running Man,” which airs at 5 pm on Sunday the 29th.

https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20201127/104185287/1

• Like 1

Penthouse's affair couple Kim So-yeon and Um Ki-jun, viewers'glare' in a dense kissing scene

htm_202011258414909547.jpg

With the frequent kissing scenes of Kim So-yeon and Eom Gi-jun, who play'Infidelity Couple', viewers are pouring out negative reactions saying, "It is selective."

In SBS'Penthouse', which aired on the 23rd, a scene was depicted in which Oh Yoon-hee (Yujin) witnessed the scene of an affair between Ju Dan-tae (Um Ki-jun) and Cheon Seo-jin (Kim So-yeon) in a movie theater.
The two people, who had a high-end screening room with bed-type seats, lie down and immediately begin to show affection. Although it was a public place, we shared a strong touch regardless of the gaze of others.

The scene is gathering topics with over 300,000 views on Naver TV, but viewers' reactions are quite negative. Most of the reactions are that'kissing is too frequent and excessive'.

Naver TV users showed uncomfortable signs such as, "Is it a motel? Is it a motel? I can't see it because it's dirty", "Isn't it better to rent a movie theater with that amount of money?"

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=23929531&cloc=

Korean viewers noticed this as well. Yes, it is excesive. They showed us their kissing in every single episode. It doesn`t make sense that they date in public and they want to keep it a secret in the same time.  :lol: This is how the writer wanted to get more viewers.  The over the top situations, the better. Anything to get a reaction, positive, negative, shocking, hate, love... The common sense, the logic, out of the window.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

So-yeon Kim ♥ Lee Sang-woo Who is the “Running Man” member who exploded her “fan heart”? “I definitely missed you” Shy

RHMJ5RYXEVMICJSSR3556SZXWY.jpg

In SBS'Running Man', actor Kim So-yeon's shy confession of fan spirit is revealed.

In the recent recording of “Running Man,” the mission was conducted without knowing the main character, only listening to praise and hitting the target. Kim So-yeon, who came out as a challenger, shyly confessed saying, "I missed it once" and "I really like my husband Lee Sang-woo," without hesitation, making the members excited. Not only that, she said, “I'm in good shape” and “I think I've studied well unexpectedly,” and a compliment relay that doesn't match with the members of “Running Man” raised more questions about who the protagonist would be.

After a while, when the name of the protagonist, which no one had anticipated, was revealed, everyone seemed unbelievable, and even the protagonist, infinitely asked, "Lie!" He refuted one by one and made the scene laugh. The protagonist of praise of the all-time war that surprised everyone can be confirmed through the broadcast.

In addition, Kim So-yeon, who showed a 180 degree different appearance from the poisonous evil girl in the ‘Penthouse’ in “Running Man” last week, played an active part as a “entertainment rookie” again. In addition to raising the atmosphere with his unique reaction, Soyeon Kim has become a'new entertainment character' by showing various unintended body gags with gestures like a paper doll.

The identity of her husband Lee Sang-woo's favorite Running Man member and the unique performance of Kim So-yeon, revealed by Kim So-yeon, can be found in “Running Man,” which airs at 5 pm on the 29th.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2020/11/28/R7OTIPETRDPDJ4JTSSIGVQQVHM/

• Like 1

Kim So-yeon has finished shooting season 1 of'Penthouse'.

6a3ce460e4dc5eb625867e035aa6a461905c31bd

266d6c9f72cd1e3df4be49f324520e7890c585e6

abf07b76983423e752cb52e60e531493f2686d84

Spoiler

BZ2TJ7SB3RGRNMBIBH3ZTSGWTA.jpg

Actor Kim So-yeon posted several photos on her Instagram on the morning of the 28th  November with a post saying, "Thank you, the scene that was more fun and happier^^*Thank you so much.

In the released photo, Kim So-yeon is delighted with the surprise party provided by the staff after finishing shooting for the drama'Penthouse'. On the small banner, there is a witty phrase, "The thief of this city in 2020 X You who took everyone's heart, please steal it even in Season 2!!"

In the drama, So-yeon Kim is decomposing into the best prima donna mother in Korea, Seo-jin Cheon, who tries to pass on her honor and spotlight to her daughter who is less proficient in all aspects than herself. After 20 years after MBC drama'Everything about Eve', she has exploded her presence as a villain.

Season 1 of the SBS Monday and Tuesday drama'Penthouse', which aired for the first time on October 26, has a total of 21 episodes, and has been broadcasted up to 9 times. The 9th episode is gaining great popularity with the highest viewership rating of 16.0% (based on Nielsen Korea). The start of season 2's shooting and the broadcast date have not been confirmed yet.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2020/11/28/WPML75B535HTOJ4OOPZQ7APLVQ/

So yeon`s Instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/CIHUPApA_vI/

Stay healthy! I hope she will get a good rest because the filming for the other two seasons will take a long time.

I really want to see her in a good project next time (I hope she can use the popularity of the makjang drama). Or to hear about THE happy news about her personal life.

• Blob 1

Running Man' Kim So-yeon, Yang Se-chan, "My best friend and husband Lee Sang-woo really like"

34fb202d20605f32c52ca6b654968c6b0f24a994

aa6155176e192aac1a0a6688c5f6f18e2fe24db8

2e4f5dcedbc13584577d702f10d5848fd4b4aa7a

Kim So-yeon praised Yang Se-chan.

In SBS'Running Man', which aired on the 29th, a race was held with Lee Ji-ah, Kim So-yeon, Yujin, and Ha Do-kwon as a special feature of'Penthouse'.

In the broadcast that day, the members proceeded with a mission to go to a higher club. Accordingly, the lower club selected and praised one person and proceeded with the mission of scoring if they found out that it was their praise.

Yang Se-chan praised this character as "At first, he/she is attractive and rich, the smile is a little attractive, and the back is attractive." Lee Kwang-soo guessed it would be his own praise. However, the correct answer is Kim So-yeon.

So-yeon Kim and Gwang-soo Lee were deducted 1 point each. However, Kim So-yeon was pleased that he praised her and said she was grateful. Yang Se-chan said, "My older sister is deducted. It's not something to like", and Kim So-yeon smiled brightly, saying, "Thank you so much."

Then Kim So-yeon also praised someone. She praised, "I really wanted to see this person once, I think he has good clothes, I think he did a good job studying at the request." And she said, "My best friend really likes him so much," and he said, "My best friend and husband Lee Sang-woo likes him."
Yang Se-chan, who heard the correct answer, was amazed, saying, "Is it?" and confused, "Is there a story that doesn't sound like this, did you say anything different from me?"

So-yeon Kim emphasized once again, "I think you did a good job studying," and Se-chan Yang said, "At all," and laughed.

https://sbsfune.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10010097841

Running Man' Kim So-yeon,'Infinite Positive' who is happy even if he loses the game

56e322e928995f89bdf9f7d8b2d9b8d70e1067c4

f4af59e1a7763e68468a358cd105f8e5421e580d

Spoiler

6f824729f53b50c82c7dc23f3f7e4994b50c4081

'Running Man' Kim So-yeon showed a unique infinite positive charm.

On the afternoon of the 29th,'Penthouse' Lee Ji-ah, Yujin, Kim So-yeon and Ha Do-kwon appeared on SBS'Running Man', following last week.

On this day, the game was divided into two teams and played the game'If you notice your praise, you will score.' Yang Se-chan praised her saying such as "This person's smiling appearance is attractive" and "Personally, the back appearance..."

The correct answer was Kim So-yeon. Kim So-yeon was deducted 1 point because she did not guessed even in her description. However, at the fact that Yang Se-chan praised her, Kim So-yeon made a laugh with a ridiculous reaction of "Oh, I lost. Oh, good. Thank you".

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/tv/article/2020112933694

• Like 1

Actress Kim So-yeon showed the appearance of gradually adapting to'Running Man'.
2e573eaf6e50b49d78c7cee2e661da8184352692

326e589a764d4796704573d7563019972f75ed99
On the 29th aired on SBS'Running Man', the second episode of'Penthouse' was unfolded.

There was an opportunity to change teams ahead of the meal time this day. The lower club had to eat cup noodles, so there was a lot of motivation to go to the higher club to eat beef. Yang Se-chan praised someone as'charming rich person' and'Laughing is attractive.' Lee Kwang-soo thought it was self-praise and got up. However, it was Kim So-yeon who praised Yang Se-chan. Both Lee Kwang-soo and Kim So-yeon were deducted, but Kim So-yeon suddenly greeted "thank you" and made everyone laugh.

Even after hearing the fact that it was a deduction, she repeatedly greeted Yang Se Chan, saying thank you for complimenting her. On her turn, Kim So-yeon praised a person as 'I really missed it',' It get clothes well,''I think I'd have studied well,''I like Lee Sang-woo'. The answer was Yang Se-chan. Yang Se-chan, who received a deduction, was surprised and refuted, saying, "I didn't get dressed and couldn't study." The final result was Yoo Jae-suk.

The second time to pay, Kim So-yeon, who experienced betrayal at first, promised to pay 100,000 won with the team members and blackened by paying 50,000 won. However, the reversal was that the collected amount was only 170,000 won. Kim So-yeon  couldn't follow other performers. Kim So-yeon, who only showed good reactions, expressed her sincerity, saying, "You're really too much" for the first time. On the other hand, teams from higher clubs to lower clubs collected much more money and received more money back than higher clubs.

https://www.news1.kr/articles/?4133813

• Like 1

"Penthouse' Kim So-yeon-Yujin-Yoon Jong-hoon, the scene of the mixed destiny'Fall in the Rain'!

f62f6e58-58e9-4a52-80ed-26a4186fbe34.jpg

SBS'Penthouse' Kim So-yeon, Yujin, and Yoon Jong-hoon have been exposed to the scene of'Fall in the Rain', where they crossed 20 years ago due to a cruel evil act.

In'Penthouse', Seojin Cheon (Soyeon Kim), Yoonhee Oh (Yujin), and Yuncheol Ha (Jonghoon Yoon) form a close and dangerous triangle, raising tensions.

First of all, Ha Yoon-cheol, who began to suspect his wife Cheon Seo-jin's affair, witnessed the appearance of Cheon Seo-jin holding hands with another man in episode 8, and was struck by a great shock. Cheon Seo-jin also became angry with the fact that Ha Yoon-cheol took the first love Oh Yoon-hee's side, and even had a drink together, and the conflict between the couple reached its peak.

In particular, Ha Yun-cheol showed his sincerity toward Oh Yoon-hee and paid attention to his first love, Oh Yoon-hee, running to save him when he is in crisis.

In this regard, a scene of'intersecting fate' 20 years ago, in which Kim So-yeon, Yujin, and Yoon Jong-hoon fell into a whirlwind of cruel fate, is being caught and focused.

In the play, Oh Yoon-hee witnesses a kiss between her lover Ha Yun-cheol and Cheon Seo-jin, which is entangled with a terrible evil relationship. While Seo-jin Cheon and Yoon-cheol Ha sit side by side, Yoon-cheol Ha takes a glass of drinking water to his mouth, Seo-jin Cheon glances at Ha Yun-cheol, and then slowly approaches Ha Yun-cheol and suddenly kisses him.

Meanwhile, the 10th episode of'Penthouse' will be aired at 10pm on the 30th (today).

https://www.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/A2020113014540003200

"Poor Yoon Chul and Yoon hee." The evil Seo Jin seduced another boyfriend even when they were in high school. I guess they were going this route. It seams like that from what they showed so far. It is 99% of cases that happends this scenario. I noticed that there is a change in the script regarless Yoon Chul. In the original synopsis he had a crush on Seo Jin when he was in medical school/ colleage.

Now they were entangled from high school.

• Like 1

Ha Yoon Chul (Yoon Jong-hoon) was angry when he learned of the affair between Cheon Seo Jin ( Kim So-yeon) and Jo Dan tae (Um Gi-jun).

BJ7LTPHF4LMKYWVFGJRIJRWNZU.jpg

In the SBS Monday-Tuesday drama'Penthouse', which aired on the 30th, Ha Yoon-cheol (Yun Jong-hoon) learned about the affair between Cheon Seo-jin (Kim So-yeon) and Ju Dan-tae (Um Ki-jun), and was angry and held a gun.

On this day, Seojin Cheon made a plan to expel Oh Yoon-hee from Hera Palace. Chun Seo-jin called Oh Yoon-hee's mother-in-law to make a one-man protest. Oh Yoon-hee's mother-in-law was a vicious mother-in-law enough to take all of the joui-geum after Oh Yoon-hee's husband died. In the end, Yunhee Oh raised her mother-in-law by telling her the past she had been upset in front of the residents of Hera Palace.

Oh Yoon-hee drank alcohol alone in an upset heart after her mother-in-law's solo protest. At this time, Ha Yun-cheol appeared. Oh Yoon-hee said, "My life seems like a beggar. I feel relieved after being exposed to the neighborhood." Ha Yun-cheol said, "You raised Rona well in that situation. It's amazing."

Ha Yun-cheol said, "If I didn't abandon you at that time, I wonder if we would have changed a little." So Yunhee Oh asked, "Do you regret getting married to Seojin?" Ha Yun-cheol said, "I always have regrets." Oh Yoon-hee held Ha Yoon-cheol's hand and comforted him, saying, "It's not your fault. Don't be sorry for me. We were too young at that time."

Seojin Cheon was looking at this from the outside. Oh Yoon-hee knew that Cheon Seo-jin was watching and leaned on Ha Yoon-cheol pretending to fall. It is the same as the past that Oh Yoon-hee witnessed as Cheon Seo-jin and Ha Yoon-cheol were kissing. Seojin Cheon couldn't hide his anger when he saw Oh Yoon-hee and Ha Yoon-cheol together.

Oh Yoon-hee said to Ha Yun-cheol, "Follow me. Cheon Seo-jin saw it," and said, "My mother-in-law was called by Cheon Seo-jin." In the end, Ha Yun-cheol followed Cheon Seo-jin. But this was also Oh Yoon-hee's plan. Oh Yoon-hee knew that Cheon Seo-jin had an appointment with Ju Dan-tae.

Ha Yun-cheol was chasing Cheon Seo-jin and saw her entering a villa and hugging and kissing Ju Dan-tae. Ha Yoon-cheol couldn't hide his anger after the fact that Seo-jin Cheon and Yoon-hee Oh were in an affair. Ha Yun-cheol went into the villa and ran to the two with a gun in the villa. Guns rang inside the villa.

Oh Yoon-hee's house bell rang. Yoon-hee Oh opened the door, and Yoon-cheol Ha was standing outside the door. Ha Yun-cheol was getting blood on his hand.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2020/11/30/T6AGY5DQOPDK6IZFC22S7DMISE/

Don`t worry. Nobody will believe that Ha Yoon Chul shot someone.

Cheon Seo Jin (Kim So-yeon) kisses past Ha Yoon Chul (Yoon Jong-hoon) “I will attach wings”

104221711.2.jpg

The past of Soyeon Kim and Jonghoon Yoon was revealed.

When Oh Yoon-hee moved in to Hera Palace, Cheon Seo-jin finally blamed each other by raising her voice with Ha Yoon-cheol (played by Yoon Jong-hoon).

This revealed the past of the three people. Ha Yoon-cheol was a poor medical student, and Ha Yoon-cheol's lover Oh Yoon-hee supported him by adding his salary. However, as Cheon Seo-jin helped Ha Yun-cheol using her wealthy environment, the relationship between Ha Yun-cheol and Oh Yun-hee began to crack.

Yoon-hee Oh was disappointed by the appearance of Yoon-cheol Ha, who received a scholarship through Seo-jin Cheon, and Ha Yun-cheol drank alcohol being upset. At that time, Seo-jin Cheon said, "I'll give you wings," to Ha Yun-cheol, who is struggling.

They, however, set the edge to each other with the appearance of Oh Yoon-hee. Seo-jin Cheon said to Yoon-cheol Ha, “Look and see who will live here in the end! I will drive out Oh Yoon-hee at any rate.” Then Ha Yoon-cheol defined Cheon Seo-jin's behavior as "guilt," and Cheon Seo-jin slammed Ha Yun-cheol on the cheek and warned, "If you don't want to see either one of them dying, behave well."

https://www.donga.com/news/article/all/20201130/104221817/1

So they were entengled when they were in college too. OK.

• Like 1

Kim So-yeon unconditionally wishes SBS'Actress Award'

1Z98CD21R4_2.jpg

Kim So-yeon is being praised for opening a new horizon of villains by acting'Cheon Seo-jin' in SBS'Penthouse', which is becoming a hot topic by drawing an increase in viewer ratings every time.

The splendid visuals based on intense makeup, the voice tone and tone found after constant effort, perfectly depicts the ice-cold character, and the rising performance of Kim So-yeon is captivating the viewers.

Cheon Seo-jin, played by Kim So-yeon, is a natural gold spoon and a famous soprano, a self-centered person who receives the spotlight externally. She is a selfish person who must do anything to satisfy her desires.

Kim So-yeon, who is resentful as Cheon Seo-jin, exudes an icy expression with no laughter and a tone that makes the other person feel dizzy, making him flinch even if she is only next to him. In particular, when it is not at her will, she commits evil deeds regardless of means and methods, completing a brutal yet bloody character.

In 2000, 20 years ago, Kim So-yeon captured the public's attention as a villain character that was broken down into “Heo Young-mi” from “Everything on Eve”. Through the process of confrontation and competition to occupy the best position as an anchor, viewers are full of greed to defeat Park Chae-rim, who is ahead of her, and capture both love and work. She got a lot of hatred.

Kim So-yeon, who is showing an even more intense villain in 20 years, has been cast for'Penthouse' and has completed with efforts from facial expression practice to tone, facial muscle movement, etc. It is receiving a lot of attention. Particularly, the reason why the villain Kim So-yeon shows is getting more attention is because it is completely different from the everyday appearances shown in various entertainment programs. Kim So-yeon is not good at doing a lot of things, but she is a character that she covets in entertainment because she tries to work hard. It entertains the viewers with a reversal of the drama, such as being a little beyond naive, and an active reaction that reacts violently to small things.

Kim So-yeon, who recently appeared with the cast of ‘Penthouse’ in ‘Running Man’, gave a big smile to viewers with a clear appearance that did not go against the expectations of delighting with ‘thank you’ even though he received a penalty. When she appears in the drama, her real appearance disappears without leaving any place, and Kim So-yeon meets viewers only as an actor who is immersed in the character. Her acting, which induces anger from breaking down into a wicked woman of the era in'Penthouse', makes her thumbs up while swearing at the watching viewers.

http://www.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=286744

I don`t know if she will get the award or not but she does a good job portraying this character. Seo Jin is a part integrated with the tone of the drama. She deserved an acting award for her role in All About Eve but she receiced only the viewers favorite character.

I am glad that she is praised. I still don`t like the drama and wish she will not appear in the other seasons (but it is not what I want) but at least I console myself with the thought that she is in the spotlight and is more visible as an actress because of the drama`s rating success.

• Like 1

Kdrama fashion

I love what So yeon is wearing in Penthouse. I never see her wearing so many awesome clothes and accessories.

3ed00ae681031bfbb32012e7824e375d6598c482

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIQ8vLUn6jO/

7ebd247e6a7e6392ce91a5028c039c1dd6775d0f

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIQn0vpHR5e/

006bb448fd438f618c84893064acf85f55eb9871

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIQ-2zKnN7G/

• Like 1

I've seen Soyeon's RM appearance. She was fine, but I was hoping they'd do something less extreme. Like witty games or quizzes. I think that would have suited her better, since she seemed to be quite nervous. It's a statement to her acting skills that she can be quite fierce in dramas, and then in other cameras, the sweetheart, as her entire face smiles, not just her lips. 

In any case, the way she came across was quite unexpected. Haven't seen this much of pure heart in RM for a long time, haha. 

• Like 2