Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

The actress Kim So - yeon boasted unchanged affection for her husband Lee Sang woo.

2019010814463866471_1546926398.jpg

Kim So-yeon appeared as guest on KBS Cool FM of Lee Su-ji' on the 8th January, and talked about her impressions of the year-end awards ceremony.

Last year, Kim So-yeon won the SBS Acting Award and Sang Woo Lee won the KBS Acting Grand Prize. Lee Sang - woo came up to the stage and said, "I love you.

Kim So-yeon said, "I did not hear Lee sang Woo's testimony on the day. I heard when his stylist informed me in the elevator, "she said." I was in tears when I heard the story. I heard a heart of gratitude, and I poured a storm of tears to know how courageous it was. "

"After the awards ceremony, we met at the entrance of the apartment. Not only me but my husband also showed tears. I was very thankful for the courage, "she added. (Google translate)

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2019010814511929776

Actress Kim So - yeon is a hot topic.

On January 8, KBS Cool FM, 'Lee SoJi's Kyoho Square', a special invitation to actress Kim So-yeon appeared on stage.

Kim So-yeon, who appeared as a bright figure on the day, said, "It's not a big fluorescent light here.
Kim So-yeon, who showed nervousness, said, "Thank you, Suzy is nice too.

Lee So Ji said, "I have a job to praise anyway, You received an excellence prize in SBS 'Drama Awards' for 'Secret Mother'.
Lee said, "Then you mentioned your husband, Lee Sang Woo. Kim said, "I did not know that it would be real, but I expressed my feelings with courage, but I was surprised that Sang-woo also mentioned me."

http://www.biztribune.co.kr/news/view.php?no=91826

Another article

Actress Kim So-yeon brightly laid a light afternoon with a smile like vitamin.

She appeared as a guest in KBS  Cool FM 'Lee So-ji's Koseo Square' broadcast on the 8th January.

Kim So - yeon has repeatedly said "Thank you" from the beginning, greeting listeners and laughing.
Kim So-yeon and Lee Soo-ji, who have begun to make connections through drama "Falling for Innocence".

Lee has been proud of Kim So-yeon, saying, "I took the drama and had a lot of personal stories." Kim So-yeon said, "I still have the most contact with  Susie (So Ji), and I also have a lot of stories that I have exchanged because I have been having good grades recently."

The two ladies recalled Lee's wedding day, and Lee Soo-ji said, "Yoon Hyun-min came up in Hapcheon to see my wedding and went down again." Kim So-yeon, who said that, "Yoon Hyun-min captured the navigation and showed it. I'm really impressed, "she said.""

Kim So-yeon won the Excellence Prizefor her role in  "Secret Mother" at the end of last year's SBS Drama Awards. She said, "I took out the poetry hidden in me and postponed it," she told me about being a character who was a secret character in "Secret Mother."

She said, "I was so busy for three months that Lee Sang Woo was shooting 'I want to play with him', but I'm sorry for not taking much time. After the drama was over, I worked hard on my own," she said. She showed her affection for her husband

Kim So-yeon said, "I did not really expect the prize, I thought of my husband at the end, but I was brave enough to mention my husband." My husband also commented on KBS Drama awards, I heard a story from the elevator after the broadcast was over and I got a tear from the moment I heard that story.

She said, "After the awards ceremony, I met Lee Sang-woo at the entrance of the apartment, and I went to my husband, but he was tearful, so thank you for your courage," she added.

Kim So-yeon has selected the song "Every Time" by Toi as an application song. She said, "It was a song I liked so much, it was a song from "Faling for Innocence  ." When I sang the song at the fan meeting, I thought that it was "fateful." I confessed and laughed.

She said she likes Paul Kim 's "Every Day, Every Moment" and asked Lee So Ji for a song, "I do not know why I prepared the lyrics," and she pulled out the paper with the lyrics. After singing, she said, "If I'm a singer, I should be 16 or 9," she said modestly.

Lee Soo-ji asked about the first time she saw a TV station. "When I was a primary school student, I came to see a broadcasting station and I saw it at that time. I feel the same. "
She also said, "I started acting from the third grade of junior high school, and I was interested in acting, and I had the same kind of classmates who had a friend who goes to the institute of acting, so I took courage. .

Kim So-yeon  was proud of her MBC "Real Men" appearance. " She recalls, "It seemed like I was going somewhere like Alice in Wonderland when I first went there. It was so strange and camera-conscious that it was not working at the beginning of the first day." "Turning point of my life is" "Real Men " It was a short time, but it gave me a great direction, and I highly recommend it if you ask around. " She said, "I am so sorry that I was so weak but  I endured the CBR and so I was very proud of it."

When asked about the best work Kim So Yeon said, "Falling for Innocence." She said, "It is a work that gives a feeling of happiness. "It seems like I can not forget the love, affection and caring that I received while doing it.

She also said, "I am married," and " I have a lot of words that my face has become comfortable."/(I was in a hurry before marriage but now I am enjoying the life outside work. I thought I could have a leisurely and happy life without work.) She added, "I am sensitive, but my husband seems to be taking care of me easily."

Kim So-yeon continued to "thank you" for a word of the audience throughout the broadcast, and Lee said, "Let's see how many times I am thankful." (Google translation)

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201901081258027794690_1

Kim So Yeon appeared as a guest on KBS Kool Cool FM 'Lee Su Ji' s Songwon Plaza on January 8, and he confessed that her starting point of her acting career was thanks to her friends.

DJ Lee Soo-ji asked, "When did Kim So-yeon live as an actor?" Kim So - yeon said, "I started acting after the third year of junior high school, and there was a friend of the same class who goes to the institute of acting, I knocked on the door of the school along with the friend.

Lee asked, "Is that friend also living an actor?" Kim said, "The friend does not work in the here (as an actor)."

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201901081156011110

Spoiler

Are you a special person?
Actor # I was with Kim So Yeon!
Is not it foul? Is this possible?
You're not alone with the reflector, are you?
How can it shine like this?
Today's surprise quiz!
Today, Kim So-yeon actress "Thank you"
How many times did you say? (Google translation)

Spoiler

1546927314692492.jpg

Kim So yeon is taking a friendly pose with DJ Soji. Kim Soon-yeon boasted a beauty that stands out in his comfortable clothes and a beautiful appearance.

http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=1062611

Kim So-yeon, who works well and loves well, delivered a new year greeting to <The Fact>.

Spoiler

20191641154684817400.jpg

http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1742339.htm

I was listening to her voice in the KBS Radio program with Lee Su Ji, this morning. Maybe there will be videos with her visit there later. The 8 January broadcast is avalable. From minute 41:20 we can hear her.

http://vertical.kbs.co.kr/popup.html?source=episode&amp;sname=vod&amp;stype=vod&amp;program_code=R2017-0110&amp;program_id=PS-2019001585-01-000&amp;section_code=99&amp;broadcast_complete_yn=N&amp;local_station_code=00

I don`t know why the KBS drama don`t announce its cast. It is so late. Sang Woo`s former drama with KBS (Marry Me Now) started broadcast in March too but on15th December they had the major cast confirmed. I know that they must be  working really hard right now to produce the drama but I feel there is some problems. I hope it is not that. I Hope they are on schedules. I am still waiting for news. Any news.

Update: It seams that actor In Gyo Jin will be cast in KBS drama as a main character too. Let see if it is true. We have to wait for official confirmation.

I don`t know what role In Gyo Jin will play. Maybe one of the husbands of the leading ladies.

I recently watched In Gyo Jin in a comedy role, in drama Feel Good to Die. He played the hilarious villian there. It`s hard to imagine him in a serious role. :)

We have the confirmation today.

2019011017310310221_1.jpg

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2019011017310310221

Kim So Yeon returns to KBS for 10 years...confirmed to star in "My most Beautiful Daughter in the World"

Actress Kim So Yeon returns to KBS2 TV new weekend drama "My most Beautiful Daughter in the World". According to a source from the broadcasting station on Jan 10, Kim So Yeon has been casted as the main character in the drama 'My most Beautiful Daughter in the World' that is scheduled to be aired in March 2019.

The story is about the mother and daughter who are living in Korea now. It is intended to find out where the problems of the young generation such as marriage and divorce come from.

Kim So Yeon plays the role of Kang Mi Ri in the drama. Kang Mi Ri is the second daughter of Mimi's soup kitchen and the marketing strategy director for large companies. She is a typical of capable Alpha Female with a good looks.

Kim So Yeon will return to the small screen after 8 months since the SBS drama "Secret Mother," which ended in last July. Especially, she appears in KBS drama for the first time after more than 10 years since the drama "Iris" in 2009. Meeting viewers on KBS after a long time, she plans to portray the life of a woman in this era who lives as an alpha female.
Meanwhile, "My most Beautiful Daughter in the World" is broadcasted after "My Only One". Source: http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2019011017310310221
Trans by: Sso Fanpage

• Like 1

Actor Kim So-yeon is in the process of examining the drama 'My daughter is the most beautiful in the world'/ "My Daughter is the Kindest".

28216402.jpeg
Management company Jwide Company said on January 11, "Kim So-yeon is receiving the proposal of 'My Daughter is the Kindest"

` My daughter is the kindest/My daughter, the most beautiful in the world, is a family drama that tells the stories of mother and daughter living in Korea. The intention was to show where the problems of the younger generation such as marriage and divorce are coming from.

Kim So-yeon was offered the role of Alpha Girl Kang Mi-ri, the second daughter of Mimi's rice house in the play and the head of marketing strategy at a large company. If Kim Soo-yeon accepts the offer, it will appear for eight months after SBS drama "Secret Mother".

http://enews24.tving.com/news/article?nsID=1309079

http://www.joynews24.com/view/1151082

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201901110758180710

Usually I am not surprised when a sure cast is just a positive reviewing soon after the news broke. Then, soon it is an official confirmation again. This time I am surprised. There were rumors that she is almost a done deal in early December but in January she is still considering? Maybe it is hard for the production to find a good Noona Donsaeng couple. If she won`t do the drama, it`s alright, but I want to know.

If she will accept I support her 100%. If not, I will pray that she will get another offer soon. I miss Soyeon on screen.

It looks that Soyeon will present an award at 28th Seol Music Award. I saw her name in an article. We`ll see elegant Sso again. :wub: It will be broadcast through KBS on January 15. That`s tomorrow! Super! 

28th Seoul Music Awards Reveals Presenter Lineup

by D. Kim

ecb5529822ab47a3981628ab1ac16dff.jpeg?s=

The presenters for the 28th Seoul Music Awards have been unveiled!

On January 14, the awards show announced the list of celebrities who will be attending to present awards to artists. Male actors attending include Lee Jung Jae, Ryu Seung Ryong, Jung Hae In, Kim Ji Suk, Lee Sang Yeob, Kang Ji Hwan, Woo Do Hwan, Jang Dong Yoon, and Ahn Hyo Seop. The female presenter lineup includes Oh Yeon Seo, Go Ara, Nam Ji Hyun, Lee Si Young, Jo Yoon Hee, Kim So Yeon, Kang Han Na, Nana, Clara, Ahn Hyun Mo, and Kim Sae Ron.

Hosted by Kim Heechul, Kim So Hyun, and Shin Dong Yup, the 28th Seoul Music Awards will take place on January 15 at 6:50 KST at Gocheok Sky Dome in Seoul and will be broadcast through KBS Drama, KBS Joy, KBS W, and more.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1292561wpp/28th-seoul-music-awards-reveals-presenter-lineup

Soyeon wore a red pantsuit at 28th Seoul Music Awards on 15th January and presented an award.

Kim So Yeon, intense red!

Spoiler

2019011501000700900050631.jpg

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/720569

I was thinking that it will be cool if she would wore a pantsuit and I am glad she chose to wear a red one.

Kim So Yeon, a smile of fascination

2019011501000701300050671.jpg

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/720574

video

Spoiler

Kim So Yeon boasted of beauty.
201901161147122310_1.jpg

201901161147122310_4.jpg

Actor Kim So - yeon posted a photo on January 16th with a short tag "Seoul Songs" on the Instagram.

The photo shows Kim So-yeon who attended the Seoul Song Festival on the 15th. The visuals that make up the red suit that anyone can hardly digest can also be admired. A perfect side line attracts attention. (Google translation)

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201901161147122310

Spoiler

with her team

I wish there is an official confirmation for the role in family drama My Daughter is the Kindest. Seeing Soyeon presenting an award at Seoul Music Awards who was broadcast by KBS, I was sure she will do the KBS drama. My mind is ready to see her in a family drama but my heart still longing for something else. When I see so many new projects for weekday time slot, I asked myself what if she can do that particular drama. Kim Sun Ah`s offer sound so interesting, for exemple.   What IF she could do that SBS drama with Lee Sang Yoon? I want to see Soyeon in  Lee Soo-Yeon`s drama (Forest of Secrets) or another great project. My big wish to see her paired with Kim Tae Hun or Cho Seung-Woo in a drama has to wait.

For now, she will do a family drama with good female cast. Maybe a noona romance too. But I want to know for sure already. Whey they delay so much the announcement?  

Finally!!!!!!!

Yoo Seon, Kim So-yeon and Kim Ha-kyung confirmed their casts in the three daughters of Kang Mi-sun, Kang Mi-ri, and Kang Mi-hye, respectively. The performance of these three sisters who are full of personality is already very excited.

article.jpg

KBS 2TV New weekly soap opera 'My Beautifulest Daughter in the World' (Screenplay, Directed by Kim Jong-Chang, Produced by JNJ Productions) is a story  that conveys comfort to mothers and daughters. It will stimulate deep sympathy by drawing the story of mother and daughter realistically.

The first daughter, Kang Mi-su, played by Yoo Sun, is a working mom running fast between her company and home.

Kim So-yeon of the second daughter 'Kang Mi Ri' transforms into a high-ability,

high-income capable alpha girl. She is always in love with work and love, and she is the owner of affection for the mother who has suffered for her.

The youngest daughter, 'Kang Mi-hye, played by newbie actress Kim Ha Kyung, was a promising new novelist once.  (Google translate)

http://sports.chosun.com/news/utype.htm?id=201901180100135970010454&amp;ServiceDate=20190118

I like the sisters from KBS drama already. Maybe they are different in personality but I want to see them interact in the drama a lot.

Mi Ri is the second sister and she is, clearly, a career woman. She is not married but if she is, I can see her delying having a child  because she established her career first, maybe she wants to get a promotion. When I read that Han Tae Ju, his junior colleague, will get the promotion over her, I felt so sorry for her. Kang Mi ri is a marketing strategy manager.  It is not very clear how it will be. Han Tae Ju will a junior in her team and he will get her job, or he will be promoted to a higher rank? Either way, it is bad. I am curious how things will go from there. It is complicated.

Kang sisters

tumblr_pjzfy2ZQKl1sdd1ivo4_r1_540.png

Soyeon and Yoo Sun have a close relationship in real life. This will be their third cooperation. They are already like sisters.

20180316122411656nfwm.jpg

https://movie.v.daum.net/v/20180316122412227

Spoiler

2015082319470710416_1.jpg

201202151244331123_1.jpg

optimize

htm_20110801092250c000c010-001.JPG

All for You Ad

It`s official. Soyeon will be in a noona romance in her family drama My Daughter is the Kindest/ My Prettiest Daughter In The World. I did not watch many family dramas (I watched just one :)) but I hope the noona romance is well received by audience of family dramas. There are a lot of noona romances lately. It is not my favorite but I have nothing against it either. All I want is a good story. So far, the drama looks promising. I did not sensed makjang and I think it will be a normal and warm family drama. Maybe it will be boring for most people but I prefere it boring than over the top situations.

The last time Soyeon did a noona romance was with Sung Joon in I Need Romance 3  and they also had ten years difference  just like Soyeon and Hong Jong Hyun. It was a succesful couple on screen. I am sure that the difference between characters will be to 4-6 years. If the story will be good, I hope the audience will love them together as well.  

From the Asianwiki synopsis

"Second daughter Mi-Ri cares about her mother a lot. She is confident in herself and good at her job. Mi-Ri gets involved in a romantic relationship with her co-worker Tae-Joo (Hong Jong-Hyun). He is the youngest son of the family that owns the company."

I already suspected that Mi Ri and Tae Ju will have a relationship and the synopsis confirmed it. I am sure she won`t know who he is and that will complicate their relationship. It will be very hard for her to know that her junior colleague was promoted over her, and then to find out who he really is. The drama won`t keep the things very easy. :D

When I read about the other male cast, Ki Tae Young, I was thinking that earlier (just a funny thought) how it will be to be cast to play along with Kim So yeon knowing that his wife, Eugene, worked with Lee Sang Woo (who it is said that he resembles her husband) and now it is the reversed situation?   But from the character description we find out that he has a publishing company and the youngest daughter is a novelist and I think they could be in the same story.

I wonder if there will be a second love interest for Soyeon`s character. We`ll know more when we have the whole cast and the character chart and description.

Today it was announced the cast for supporting roles in KBS Drama My Daughter is the Kindest/ My Prettiest Daughter in the World.

Soyeon plays the second daughter, Kang Mi ri and I think she has the most complicated story in the drama.

She works in the same company as her biological mother, she doesn`t know who she is and I suspect Jeon In-sook doesn`t know either. Mi Ri will get involved romantically with Tae Joo, a man who works in her departement and he is her junior. Later, he will be promoted and everyone will know who he really is. Not only that Tae Joo was the son of the president of Hansung Group, he was raised by Mi Ri`s biological mother. Jeon In seok abandoned her but she took care of her boyfriend? Mi Ri loves Sun Ja, her adopted mother with all her heart, but it is still hard to digest this truth. I can feel the heartache before the drama starts. But she is a tough girl, very confident, and I hope the writer will keep her like that until the end.  

Bong Hae ryung was a good girl but she was another type of girl than Mi Ri  I think she had a more pathetic life than Mi Ri. Her life was disrupted after her son died. I feel like Mi ri is the type of girl who will fight everybody if they will treat her bad. That`s what I want to see. I am cautiously optimistic about the drama but, in the same time, I am so excited to see Soyeon on  screen again.

"Happy Home" family meet Lee Pil Mo's new bride. This episode will be air on Jan 24 upcoming episode of TV Chosun" Taste Of Love"

p1065576168089935_320_thum.jpg

Lee Pil Mo delivered a wedding invitation card to Kim So Yeon, Kim Ji-ho, Choi Yoon-So, Seo Yi Sook, So Hee-Jung,Yun Da-Hun and Lee Dong-Yoon PD , people who have strong relationships even after the end of the drama and gathered together to celebrate the marriage of two people.

Kim So Yeon, the most recently married member of the group, told her (Seo Soo Yeon) about the marriage preparation process of Sang Woo's marriage.

http://www.upinews.kr/news/newsview.php?ncode=1065576168089935

I want to see their segment. I miss Happy Home team, just like I miss the Falling for Innocence or INR3 team. I don`t know if we`ll have translations but I am hoping. At least, we`ll see the videos.

573309_248228_4315.jpg

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=573309#08e1

Kim So Yeon confessed that she became a demon while preparing to marry Lee Sang Woo :sweatingbullets:

In the 19th episode of TV Chosun reality program "Taste of Love", which is broadcast on Jan. 24, Lee Pil Mo and Seo Soo Yeon couple met the actors of drama "Happy Home". On the day, Choi Yoon So asked the couple, "Have you ever fought while preparing for the wedding?" The couple did not answer easily, and Lee Pil Mo said, "A slightly at this time." Kim So Yeon said, "Especially before marriage, I became a demon", referring to the process of getting married with Lee Sang Woo. In fact, Kim So Yeon and Lee Sang Woo couple were also born through drama "Happy Home". She confessed, "I was very sensitive. When everything changed suddenly, I felt like this and that's how I became. Every time I did that, my husband gave me the understanding, so I was able to get back of my mind." She also did not forget to tell Lee Pil Mo, "I hope you understand her because women can be especially sensitive."

Translation Sso Fanpage

63837_139589_5436.jpg

http://www.slist.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=63837#09Pr

Now I am waiting for the video.

Here it is but just a scene. I saw the whole segment on another site. :)

https://tv.naver.com/v/5159832

You Tube

More pictures from the TV Chosun program

She is so cute explaning how she became a little demon before the wedding because she was so sensitive. Sang Woo is the perfect man for her, with his calm and his understanding. They complement each other very well. Live well and be happy, darlings. :wub: Congratulation to Lee Pil Mo, also.

Spoiler

Kim So - yeon said, "I became a demon while preparing for marriage. When everything changed, I was feeling up and down with a lot of mourning, "s

he added, adding," When I did, my husband understood me well and I came back. "

https://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&amp;m=newsview&amp;idx=1105133

BTS pictures

from an advertising shooting

All For You 2019 S/S shooting

Spoiler

So-Yeon, who always smiles whenever she meets us
You can take a picture of yourself.
I will take a picture of So-Yeon ~ ~ ^ ^
Self-shot you gave yourself!
thanks! See you again at the fence ~ (Google translate)

source 1 2

No more news about Soyeon. I hope she will start filming. Maybe she did the first script reading, who knows?

I am so curious about the poster and a proper character description. 

How I wish she will do a pictorial soon, maybe to promote the drama! I miss her in pictorials.