Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

The love triangle in KBS drama My Prettiest Daughter in the World ...if it will be one. I will trust Mi Ri`s choice. 

tumblr_pjzfy2ZQKl1sdd1ivo6_r1_540.png

I am anticipating more the scenes with the ladies of this drama: the mother, Sun Ja, and her three daughter, the sisters relationship with each other, Mi Ri and her biological mother` scenes (I wish they clash at work a little not knowing who they are, two alike, strong and tenacious career women in the same company!!!).

I have some time this weekend and I watched some videos on You Tube. I think the time without any news about Soyeon`s drama made me worried a little. I watched some Ki Tae Young videos from two old dramas but we haven`t "clicked". I don`t think I like him as an actor. Maybe it was the drama`s fault. :sweatingbullets:  A taste of people is personal. Some people like an actor/actress, some don`t .I like him in real life in TROS. I hope his role in the new upcoming drama suits him well. I`ll see.

I am excited about the female cast and I pray that the writer gives all the cast a good script/ a good story.

I watched some videos from INR 3 too. :D:wub:

Tae Yoon: Shin Joo-Yeon, it`s my leg.

and I remember the scene where she burned (ironing) his shirt too. :w00t:

Pictures from the first script reading

20190214103215811.jpg

Pictures of reading the script, which was filled with the warmth of 'My daughter, the most beautiful in the world', was revealed.

Kim Hae Sook, Yoo sun, Kim So-yeon, Hong Jong-hyun, Choi Myung-gil, Ju Hyun, Park Jung-soo and Kita Tae-yong have all appeared on the scene.

Prior to the start, Kim Jong-kwang PD said, "I'm glad to be able to meet some of the best actors in one place." "I am relieved to see good people. I will try to make a good script so that it does not hurt you. "

When the script reading began, the actors showed concentration that they were immersed in their role at once. Kim Hae-sook has played the role of the mother of three sisters, Park Seon-ja.

Yoo Sun, Kim So Yeon and Kim Ha Kyung also raised expectations with teamwork like reality sisters. In particular, Kim So-yeon expressed er passion for the character as a alpha girl.

Hong Jong-hyun, who transformed into a large corporation's employee Han-tae joo, and Gi tae Young, the publisher's representative and editor-in-chief, Kim Woo-jin. The two men 's acting, which makes us smile even by being, is the back door that captured the eyes and ears of those in the field. (Google translation)

http://news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11769590

All for You pictures for Valentine `s day

So Yeon at the first script reading of drama "My Prettiest Daughter in the World"

Hope we`ll see some videos too. I think we`ll have more news about this drama in the upcoming days. I can`t wait to see the poster and watch the teaser.

The PD and writer promised a good script. YAY. Fingers crossed!

I am glad that we`ll have the first confirmation that they have started filming.

Soyeon, after drama shooting,  with a kid 

Google translation)

After the drama shoot ... it was really hard ... the kids were stunning ... I was so close to the shoot with the entertainer ... I was so good

Soyeon took a picture with other kids after the shooting for her new drama. 

Spoiler

Too Beautiful # Kim So Yeon # Kim So Yeon Actor
I wanted to take a picture of Yuri as I ran after the shoot ...
# Song Yongjae
Mom also had a ...
Thank you so much for taking it together ~

Maybe it was a scene with the kids actors. After the shooting she took pictures with the children.

My kind and pretty girl! :wub:

Another picture

Spoiler

You can not say enough.
As nice as a beauty
I realize that top actors are different.

I also appreciate taking pictures.
I took a quick shot and said thank you.
I do not think you get it right.
I am impressed by your consideration that you take it again.

Thank you for taking a good picture.

Kim So-yeon, KBS2 weekend drama 'My sweetest daughter in the world' appeared confirmed [Official]

i.aspx?Guid=55a1512d9a494ba38335c88dba78

Actor Kim So-yeon appears in 'My daughter, the most beautiful in the world'.

KBS2 new weekly drama 'My beautiful daughter in the world', which is scheduled to be broadcasted in March, is a drama that gives comfort to all the mothers and daughters in this age through the story of four women.

Kim So yeon plays the role of Kang Mi Ri, is a high-powered, high-spec, high-income capable Alpha Girl who is not only proud of her love for work and affection but also the owner of affection for her mother.

Through her company J-Wide Company, Kim So yeon said  "Kang Mi-ri is the second daughter in the company who has a lot of coolness, but at home she is more affectionate and more charming " "I am very glad to have this work, and I am looking forward to seeing great people and having fun. I will be meeting you this spring, and until then I will be very excited and will be shooting hard. Thank you. "

On the other hand, KBS 2TV weekend drama 'My beautiful daughter in the world' which Kim So Yeon confirmed her appearance is scheduled to air in March.

http://star.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/201902190914391173?did=NA&dtype=&dtypecode=&prnewsid=

http://cnews.seconomy.kr/view.php?ud=20190219112002830679881a23dc_2

They released the first stills of Kim Hae Sook, who plays the mother of three daughter. I can`t wait to see Soyeon`s first stills from drama " "My Prettiest Daughter in the World".

I was looking from some videos on You Tube and I saw Soyeon in Kwangki in 1999 again. She had a small arc in the drama but I liked it. She had scenes with Bae Doo Na in that drama and I remember that she had scenes with her in drama Mothers and sisters (2000), a year later. It will be nice if they will star again in a drama or a movie.

Adorable... So young! :heart:

tumblr_pn87p7xTQH1sdd1ivo1_540.jpg

tumblr_pn87p7xTQH1sdd1ivo2_540.jpg

tumblr_pn87p7xTQH1sdd1ivo4_1280.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_pn87p7xTQH1sdd1ivo3_400.jpg

Kim So yeon`s first stills

20190222091212416.jpg

Actress Kim So-yeon transforms into a perfect Alpha Girl and shows her exciting Woman Power.

She plays the role of Kang Mi ri, is an alpha girl and a golden girl who have surpassed the handicaps of ordinary women. It is foreseeing the charisma that will bloom the audience's frustration.

Kang Mi ri, who has never missed the first prize in all his school days, joined Hansung Group, a prominent chaebol after graduating from college. A person who broke through the glass ceiling to the position of director of marketing strategy department.

In the stills, she is in the company lobby, with a such a cool poker face who is different from the charm she is showing in her mother`s presence.

In her appearance captured in the lobby of the company, her aura, which can not be seen alone, is breathtaking. However, such a cool poker face is disarmed in front of her mother, Park Seon-ja (Kim Hae-sook), and her unhappy love affair is expected to attract unexpected charm.

http://news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11773355

https://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1VFEUMFTOV

Sso instagram update photos of sending the coffee truck to support Sang Woo on the film set of drama "‘Touch your heart"

and Sang Woo updates his instagram to thank KBS Drama "My Most Beautiful Daughter in the World" So Yeon for sending the coffee truck to support him .

Edit: Maybe Sso's new drama Pd and staffs sent Coffee truck for cheering Lee Sangwoo.

KBS 2TV The conflicting atmosphere of a charismatic boss Kim So - yeon (Kang Mi - ri) and a nervous newcomer Hong Jong - hyun (Han Tae - ju) in the new weekend 'My Ptrettiest Daughter in the World' was captured.

80915_74359_427.jpg

Kim So-yeon of the play is Kang Mi-ri, who has excellent intelligence and excellent ability to be the manager of a large company, and Hong Jong-hyun is a new employee named Han-tae Ju, who joined the departement of Kang Mi Ri ( Kim So-yeon). 

Kim So Yeon in the open photo is cold enough to freeze the air around him. I can feel the force that can not be overlooked in the cold expression that I do not tolerate a few mistakes. On the other hand, Hong Jong-hyun's face is tense. The coexistence of awkwardness and irritability caused by the first day of work can be seen as a charm of the new employee.

An unexpected combination of Kim So Yeon and Hong Jonghyun stimulates imagination. The two men who became job hunters have a strong first meeting. Also, after the impressive face-to-face encounter, the chemistry will show off. (Google translate)

http://news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11776720

How they met! Mi Ri is cold enough to freeze the air around him. I wonder why she is irritable (annoyed). Perhaps that she finds out about a new employee for the first time in the company hall?

I am glad that I saw some stills of Soyeon`s new character. Now I want to see a teaser too.