Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

April 8, 2019

HanCinema's News:

Acting Duties Pass From Husband Lee Sang-woo to Wife Kim So-yeon

By William Schwartz HanCinema.net

photo1051034.jpg

"Touch Your Heart" finished on March 28th. This was the end for Lee Sang-woo's work reasonably intensive role as second lead. But just as he stops working, his wife Kim So-yeon has started her own second lead work in "Mother of Mine" on March 23rd.

The couple married in June of 2017. Though both have continued their acting work with the same fervor as before, every so often the public gets glimpses of their affection through Instagram. There they can be seen either sending each other coffee cars or accepting awards.

photo1051033.jpg

Both actor and actress were born in 1980. Kim So-yeon uses this to good effect in "Mother of Mine" where she plays a strong-willed careerwoman, to the love and detriment of her titular mother.

Written by William Schwartz

• Like 1
  • Love 1

April 11, 2019

Kim So-yeon's Simple Marriage to Lee Sang-woo

Source: Nate via HanCinema.net

photo1052448.jpg

While Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo are on the real-time search of major portal sites, attention is drawn to the reason why they married in just 7 months.

Kim So-yeon guest appeared in the SBS TV show "My Ugly Duckling" and explained.

She was asked what made her decide to marry him in just 7 months and she said, "He always wore the same outfit to the set for 8 months".

"He wore a loose shirt, loose sweatpants with lint everywhere, and rubber sandals with holes in them for 8 months. I wore them out to our dates sometimes even".

"That appealed to me because it looked like he was a simple guy and he was confident about himself. I decided to marry him so".

• Like 2

12 hours ago, rubie said:

Kim So-yeon guest appeared in the SBS TV show "My Ugly Duckling"

She appered in SBS show My Ugly Ducking last year and now she will apprear in KBS variety show Happy Together 4 in the next episode, on April 18th. I am glad that she apprearing on variety shows (out of her comfort zone). Now I want to see her on a pictorial too (her comfort zone). :D

tumblr_ppksiuAOR31sdd1ivo5_r1_540.png

tumblr_ppksiuAOR31sdd1ivo10_r1_1280.png

I know she will be nervious but I am glad that she was there with the other female cast. Soyeon, fighting!

I can`t wait to watch the episode next week.

Spoiler

tumblr_ppksiuAOR31sdd1ivo7_r1_540.png

tumblr_ppksiuAOR31sdd1ivo9_r1_540.png

tumblr_ppv06fp3Tr1sdd1ivo1_540.png

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Hong Jong-hyun had an interview on April 11th and talked about his leading ladies costars from the movie Spring, Again, and KBS drama Mother of Mine

Hong Jong-hyun said, "My sisters seem to be pretty," she said. "I am thankful that I have met a good person and shot without stress."

I admired Kim So yeon's character and attracted my attention.

He said about Soyeon that she is very nice, like an angel.

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201904121338812647&ext=na

https://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=1119394

BTS pictures from KBS drama Mother of Mine.

image_readtop_2019_219061_15548552443704

http://star.mk.co.kr/v2/view.php?mc=ST&year=2019&no=219061

• Like 1

Soyeon is filming for Mother of Mine. 

Stills from today`s episode

In KBS2 weekend drama 'My Beautifulest Daughter in the World' (Screenplay, directed by Kim, Jong - Chang), the trend of change is perceived between Kang Mi Ri (Kim So - yeon) and Han Tae Joo (Hong Jonghyun).

Kang Mi-ryu (Kim So-yeon) and Han Tae-ju (Hong Jonghyun) are getting closer in 'The Most Beautiful Daughter in the World' to be broadcasted today (13th).

Kang Mi-ri and Han-tae joo open up their minds by knowing each other little by little. At the company, she is a cold-tempered Alpha Girl, but at the same time, Kang Mi-ry, who is at home  a little human charm and showed signs of a change of the two persons. (Google translate)

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/2019041316404

Kdrama fashion

Spoiler

• Like 1

Kim So-yeon Lights Up the Set of "Mother of Mine"

photo1053567.jpg

Kim So-yeon was spotted behind-the-scenes of hit weekend drama, "Mother of Mine".

She takes on the role of Kang Mi-ri, a workaholic and loving second daughter in the KBS 2TV drama "Mother of Mine".

In the pictures, Kim So-yeon looks adorable She's posing with a peace sign for the camera and looks very energetic. She brightens up each space she's in.

Meanwhile, "Mother of Mine" can be seen every Saturday and Sunday at 7:55 PM KST.

source

• Like 1

Funny scene in Mother of Mine

I laughed so much at Mi Ri`s reaction as much as Tae Joo.

tttta.jpg

:w00t:

The VR game that appeared in the drama is "Mortal Blitz Walking Attraction" developed by SKonec Entertainment.

The shoot took place at VR Square, a VR theme park in Sukonek in Hongdae.

Drama fashion

Spoiler

"Happy Together 4" Kim So Yeon reveals a secret love dating in the past that she had 15-hour-a-day date with Lee Sang Woo 1f603.png:D

In "Happy Together 4" that broadcast on April 18, Kim So Yeon revealed her love affair with her husband, Lee Sang Woo. In particular, Kim So Yeon said, "I made a date at the Knight restaurant from 7:00 am, and I broke up at 10:00 pm to meet at 7:00 am the next day." She said, "When I filmed a 50-episode drama, my face got worse when I was dating Lee Sang Woo."

Kim also conveyed her secret dating know-how. "I stooped around in order not to be caught by people." Kim then said, "I thought I didn't get caught. But when I went to Internet, I saw that people who saw us pretended not to know," she said, bursting into laughter when she revealed a secret secret secret that was possible.

On the other hand, Kim said, "The marriage has created a talk story," adding, "It is rumored that she has released all of her first-ever honeymoon stories as much as she was in a relationship." In addition, Kim also showed her cute jealousy, saying, "When Lee Sang Woo's affectionate scenes come out, she avoids by going back to work in advance." From secret love affair with Lee Sang Woo to a sweet honeymoon life, Kim So Yeon's full love story is raising curiosity.

"Happy Together 4" My Most Beautiful Daughter in the World Special will be broadcast at 11:10 pm (KST) on KBS2, on April 18, 2019.

Source: news1.kr - Naver Trans

Translation Sso fanpage Facebook)

source

Lovely couple. :heart:

• Like 1

Soyeon uploaded a picture IG  to thank drama  "The Fiery Priest" team for the surprise gift to support KBS drama  "My Prettiest Daughter In The World"

Yoo Sun uploaded a picture as well.

• Like 1

Soyeon told stories about her married life., how she realised that shehas feelings for Sang Woo, about her friendship with Yoo Sun. I can`t wait to watch the translated episode of Happy Together.

2019041823360498287_1.jpg

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2019041823360498287&MS2

20190418235434_1321559_865_1920.jpg

http://www.etoday.co.kr/news/section/newsview.php?idxno=1746841

They realeased a couple of fun selfies. :w00t:

• Love 1

Kim So Yeon And Yoo Sun Talk About Beautiful Moments With Their Husbands

by S. Park
f2ec9d3a06594f23b3ee420712ae16ef.jpeg?s=

Kim So Yeon and Yoo Sun filled the studio of KBS 2TV’s “Happy Together” with heartwarming love stories.

On the April 18 broadcast, actors Kim Hae Sook, Yoo Sun, Kim So Yeon, and Kim Ha Kyung from the drama “Mother of Mine” appeared on the show.

Kim So Yeon began by talking about her and Lee Sang Woo‘s love story. “He made me carrot juice this morning and told me to do a good job,” said the actress. The actors first appeared as an on-screen couple on the MBC drama “Happy Home” before becoming a couple in real life.

When asked how they began dating, she replied, “We didn’t talk much when filming the drama, but he called me one morning after drinking. I found out about Lee Sang Woo’s feelings for the first time when Jung Chan Woo took Lee Sang Woo’s phone and said, ‘So Yeon, Sang Woo really likes you.’ The staff members also said that he is usually quiet on set but became really talkative when I appeared.”

She continued, “We didn’t say that we should date, but it just became that way. He called his best friend Lee Sang Yoon and said, ‘Hold on. I’ll hand the phone to my girlfriend.’ I was a bit surprised.”

Speaking about some difficulties while dating, Kim So Yeon said, “The hardest thing was starting our date at 7 in the morning.” She revealed that they went on 15-hour dates every day. She made everyone laugh by adding, “My mom said that my face looked worse than when I appeared on a 50-episode drama.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1318586wpp/kim-so-yeon-and-yoo-sun-talk-about-beautiful-moments-with-their-husbands

• Like 1