Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

They look so good. I miss seeing Soyeon on the red carpet. She chose another black outfit (black velvet?)but she looks stunning and radiant. I like that she still has black hair.

Actor Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon are attending the 6th Asia Pacific Star Awards (2018 APAN Star Awards) at the Kyong Hee University Peace Hall in Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 13th October.

20181013190755_1258469_600_692.jpg

Spoiler

201810131911771784_5bc1c4d30020b.jpg

201810131941754929_1.jpg

20181013190459_1258468_600_900.jpg

217593_247766_554.jpg

201810131907878292_1.jpg

image_readtop_2018_638372_15394259733492

fdbd639b6dbdd30df2c28fa819667c2b.jpg

201810131923011810_1.jpg

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20181013

201810132040129118.jpg

1S5WCOOB1R_1.jpg

20181013201649_1258514_600_1000.jpg

2cab5403ff58b9300a0a2308208de0e3.jpg

I love this picture.

Spoiler

201810140322351810_3.jpg

Lee Sang-woo - Kim So-yeon couple 'Let's go baby ~'

The 2018 APAN Star Awards (Asia Pacific Star Awards) will be broadcast on tvN through the drama of all on-air channels from all Korean broadcasting stations and an award ceremony for actors starring in the work.

Spoiler

image_readtop_2018_638350_15394252233492

68b1ccb1e55c09c943888db5797f2368.jpg

• Like 1

I wondered if So Yeon will present an award when I saw that she went to Sang Woo at Apan Star Awards.

And she did. She anounced the Grand Prize to her former costar from Iris, Lee Byun Hun .

201810132223261810_1.jpg

:D

Spoiler

Speaking of Iris, it will be cool if Soyeon will do an action drama again. A very similar upcoming drama called Prometheus, starring Jin Goo, another Soyeon costar, needs a heroine. I just imagine the scenario where Kim Sun Hwa is coming back. She kills Chae Eun Seo (the heroine of new drama) and infiltrates herself in NIS. Together with his comrade Park Hoon (Jin Goo), brings down Pandora, the secret organization previous called Iris. After that go together on the tropical island and forget everything.  :w00t::w00t::lol: Silly, I know. I needed a good laugh. Oh, it is more... They can take Park Cheol Young (Kim Seung woo) who did not die in Iris 2. The end.

• Like 1

What a delightful surprise.kaoani_whiteball_01.gif I am so happy to see Soyeon-ssi presenting the Daesang to Lee Byung Hun at the APAN Star Awards 2018. Quite similar to the KBS Award in 2009 when LBH also won the Daesang and KSY was one of the emcees, as co-stars she congratulated him with a hug just like in the drama. Tonight I didn't watch the live stream and could not keep up with everything, totally did not realize that SY attended as well.. looking so gorgeous indeed. :wub: Read on twitter and had to do a double take.. so sexy, too. th_heart.gif Saw LSW being nominated on the screen, though. Anyway, it brings back so much memories during the IRIS 2009, the kicka** HyunJun-SunHwa combination, the only pairing that I love from the drama. Still hurts thinking how they ruined the ending (of the movie) and everything else. :P Now that both are married, would love to see them re-unite again.. in an action or non-action drama or movie, never stop hoping.. nope. th_no2.gif If she'd be acting with JG, that's ok too. :lol:

I haven't been here for awhile but rambles about this instead. My apologies.. but still happy. th_in_love.gif

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, rubie said:

would love to see them re-unite again.. in an action or non-action drama or movie, never stop hoping.. nope. th_no2.gif If she'd be acting with JG, that's ok too. :lol:

Welcome back, Rubie! Yes, it will be nice if they will work again. Seeing the picture from the Apan Drama Awards I remembered about KBS ceremony in 2009 too. Sun hwa, Park Cheol Young and Kim Hyeon-Jun were my favorite characters in Iris. Soyeon and Lee Byung Hun made a convincing pair on screen. I would like if she will do another project with Jin Goo and Joo Jin Mo too because I did not see enough of them (with the later it was almost a posibility but both declined in the end the roles in that drama). Never say never. :D

Remembering the old times...

• Like 1

More pictures from the Apan StarAwards event

With a fan.

. I'm glad to see you, I'll hold you tightly. ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you !!!!!!!! As soon as I greeted her, she told me about the fan meeting.
I already knew !!! I'll go! I will meet you ♡.
(Oh ... I did not see the date ...) ... # My eternal my sister # Kim So-yeon

I don`t think I know the date of her fan meeting either.:D

Thanks so much @larus for posting the APAN Daesang clip, I'm trying to compile some.. so, really appreciate the highlight. And it's extra special, too. :blush:Especially sweet noticing that BH remembers SoYeon as he went up to accept the award.. well.. obviously, since they were acting together in more than half of IRIS episodes.:D Haven't felt more happy seeing them on the stage together.. after IRIS in 2009. Admittedly I was hoping (and shipping them a bit) back then that they would work together again in a project but it didn't happen. He went on to act in movies and SY continue working in dramas, showing her true talent with memorable leading roles and eventually winning a Daesang herself. Because of the ending of Mr. Sunshine, I'm hoping that LBH & KTR would collaborate again in a (happier-ending) movie.. but seeing LBH and KSY last night, I have to say I really want to see them in a drama together. Maybe some writers or producers will take note of this.th_pwettybunny.gif

hjksh1.jpg

Btw, SW & SY really make a super-dashing couple on the red carpet. You just can't take your eyes away from them.:wub:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, rubie said:

Especially sweet noticing that BH remembers SoYeon as he went up to accept the award.. well.. obviously, since they were acting together in more than half of IRIS episodes.

Of course he remembers her. Both smiled at each other. :) It was a pleasant surprise that Soyeon presented the Daesang. I read that Kim Seung Woo was the emcee for the night’s ceremonies. I did not see him at all. I miss seeing the big bear Seung Woo. So, all my favorites from Iris was at the same event.

44 minutes ago, rubie said:

Btw, SW & SY really make a super-dashing couple on the red carpet. You just can't take your eyes away from them.

Yes, they are. We don`t see much the real life couples on the red carpet events so when I saw the pictures for the first time I got excited.

1 hour ago, larus said:

Of course he remembers her. Both smiled at each other. :) It was a pleasant surprise that Soyeon presented the Daesang. I read that Kim Seung Woo was the emcee for the night’s ceremonies. I did not see him at all. I miss seeing the big bear Seung Woo. So, all my favorites from Iris was at the same event.

Yeah, he was there as the main emcee. He went down to the audience to interview the nominees. He even had a quick Q&A with LBH during the Daesang speech. :D

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, rubie said:

Yeah, he was there as the main emcee. He went down to the audience to interview the nominees. He even had a quick Q&A with LBH during the Daesang speech. 

Thanks. I did not find any picture or video myself. It was funny when he went down with the actors and interviewed Lee Byun Hun. :lol:

Now if there was a Soyeon and Kim Seung Woo interaction caught on tape as well, it would have been great.;)

• Like 1

ActressKim So Yeon attends the 13th Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign 'Love Your W' sponsored by W KOREA held at the Four Seasons hotel in Jongno-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 26th.

Beautiful Soyeon, "Charisma dripping",  'leopard coat waving appearance',  Kim So-yeon, 'charisma that emits from the eyes'

2018102618233105100.jpeg

201810262102435510_1.jpg

03.18105511.1.jpg

Soyeon met Namooactors CEO and took a picture with him.

His comment

It is the thirteenth since the event, which is a meaningful event to attend every year, is a 13th charity event to raise awareness of breast cancer with W. korea. Thanks to this donation, many women are supporting breast cancer diagnosis and breast cancer surgery. I am proud. I am very happy to see you at the same time. I have met you after a long time since you left my company. @ Sysysy1102 I am glad to see you ^ ^ Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign #wkorea # Lee Jun Ki #leejoongi # Kim Jae Kyung

Happy Birthday, Soyeon! Be healthy and happy always! :heart:

Birthday celebration in J-wide ❤
Congratulations on the birthday of actress Kim So Yeon!
I hope you have a happy birthday filled with joy and happiness.

Her management company announced the day for the fan meeting. It is 24th November. I am sure it will be a pleasant reunion.

In 2018, Actress Kim So-yeon's fan meeting title is "Suddenly, so today ... with Kim So Yeon".

Kim So Yeon actor fan meeting announcement>

Hi. This is J-Wide Company.
Thank you very much for your support for our sobly actress and for your warm support. Thank you for waiting ❤
-
Date: Saturday, November 24, 2018 4:00 pm AKI HAll (Akihall Hall)
Address: 3rd Floor, Power Vocal Building, 366-128 Shindang-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul (Dasanro 70, Jung-gu) (Google translation)
-

• Like 1