Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

%EC%84%B8%EC%83%81%EC%97%90%EC%84%9C_%EC

Someone in Naver post this news.

KBS2TV Weekend drama The most beautiful daughter in the world/ My best daughter in the world/My Daughter is the Kindest

- with Kim Hae Sook, Yoo Sun, Kim So Yeon, Choi Myung Gil / Park Man Young Director /

https://blog.naver.com/oncommunication/221416257245

I wish it will be true. I don`t like that Soyeon is doing a weekend drama but It is better than not seeing her at all. Maybe it is not a family drama with 50 episodes. I never heard about this and I am curious what it is about. I like all the women rumored to join this project. Soyeon is a friend with Yoo Sun and they played in the same drama before. With Kim Hae Sook, she almost played together in Father is Strange and I am curious if they will play mother and daughter in this drama as well. I like Choi Myung Gil. If it is a weekend drama at least it will be a female centric drama. I will like to see Soyeon with all these actresses.  Another plus, it is a KBS2 drama and those dramas have good ratings. I look forward to hear more news.

How I wished she will play a badass role like the role of Hannah Wells role in Designated survivor remake or other weekday dramas but that`s it. I read about the story of KBS drama.  It is about a mother played by Kim Hae sook and her three daughter played by Yoo Sun, So yeon, and another actress. Choi Myung Gil will play the biological mother of the second daughter. If Soyeon will play the second daughter, that means she will have two on screen mothers, Kim Hae sook and Choi Myung Gil. Lots of women scenes in this drama! The drama conveys a message about the low fertility rate, divorce rate, and the problems of the younger generation who are avoiding marriage.

I am waiting for the news about Soyeon`s new project and, in the same time, I have to get used to the idea that I will watch another family drama. :mellow: It will be my second family drama and I will watch it just for her.

I wonder what storyline they will give Soyeon this time. I see that in the drama they will touch issues as fertility, divorce and value of marriage in Korean society. The younger generation who are avoiding marriage is for the youngest daughter storyline. I guess, the other two are for the Yoo Sun and Soyeon`s storyline. I`m hoping for a new approach because Soyeon as Hae ryung had both problems developed in Happy Home. Finding about being adopted in mature age and its consequeses are explored in the drama. I`ll see...

About the writer.... I saw that she has a habit to cast the same actors in her dramas. Lee Pil Mo was in her four dramas so far and I have a feeling she will do it again.:D Maybe she will reunite her former couple Lee Pil mo and Yoo Sun, who were succesful in My Too Perfect Sons. I would love that.

She had Lee Sang Woo and Kim Ji Hoon in two dramas. If Bae Soo-Bin wasn`t currently busy filming a drama I would have bet he will get an offer for the new drama. :lol: It would have been alright. I wanted to see him with Soyeon in a drama anyway. Speaking of an onscreen couple wish.... I would love to see Soyeon with Kim Tae Hoon in a drama someday (not this one). Please, Drama Gods, put these two in a good weekday drama.

I hope we`ll heard some news soon. Fingers crossed that Soyeon will get a new role.

A cute video from a fan of Soyeon

I am stalking the internet for news about KBS drama or Soyeon news. :lol: NOTHING yet.

I prefer to know the official news that she accepted the role. I hope it is not just a rumor or whising thinking. I will wait.

On Naver there is an article (who can`t be translated) with the minimal character introduction. It is an unofficial post.

tumblr_pjzfy2ZQKl1sdd1ivo1_540.png

https://blog.naver.com/lim7480/221421678815

Thanks to FB KSY Fanpage, there is a translation.

From the minimal information, we found out that she could play the second daughter, as expected. The second daughter`s name is Kang Mi Rae. The name  means: future, beauty and fortune. So, title of the drama is conected to Mi Rae. What I like is that she is an Alpha female. That could mean an attractive, powerful woman (strong personality) with a strong sense of self and I like that it is different from the Hae Ryung`s Happy Home heroine. If Soyeon will take the role, she will have a different character on her hands despite the similar situation (divorce or infertility issues).

And...it seams that  it is only 35 episodes (70 mini episodes). 

Soyeon uploaded her Instagram with a picture from a photoshoot. 

Can I hope this time that she is doing a pictorial? Please.... a possible new drama project and a pictorial? Am I in kdrama heaven?  :wub: Maybe it is just the pictures for I`m Chic ad.

Another update on her daily life. She visited again the Zoo.

Lovely SSo!

Today Soyeon uploaded three times her Instagram.

I don`t know what she received. It is like an award.  Maybe we`ll find out more about it. Google translate did not helped much. I look at the hashtagul #가문의영광  and I see that other people has received the same prize but I still don`t know what it is about.

Congratulations! ^_^

Video from fan meeting in November

https://tv.kakao.com/channel/3196403/cliplink/393935921

Spoiler

When she is showing her shyness, she is adorable. :P

In Jwidecompany message she said:

"I was once again impressed by the warm love of the fans who gave me that time.
Thank you very much." 

Spoiler

ALL FOR YOU 30th Anniversary 2018 Hansung Family Night Exclusive Model Lee Sang Woo ❤ Kim So Yeon

source

BTS

More pictures

Spoiler

I see that she has brown hair again and her usual hairstyle. I wonder if she will have the Bong Hye Ryung hairstyle in the new family drama. We`ll see. Fingers crossed that we`ll have news about her new project soon.

Translation

Achievement Award from All For You
9 years * 10 years next year
I really appreciate it.

Last night was meaningful and fun ^^ *
# Hansung AFA's 30th Anniversary
Congratulations, thank you again ❤

Oh, yeah. She is with All for You as a model for 9 years. How the time flies! I hope she will continue to be their model a couple of years more. I hope to see Soyeon in another projects next year. Good luck for her.

Kim So-yeon ♥ Lee Sang-woo, the daily life of a married couple ... "Work and love together"

image_readtop_2018_808848_15459728163585

In the public photos, Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo's affectionate self, and the couple's fashion brand model together, they received an award of merit.
The two people have been awarded with the achievement of the brand which has been practicing the slogan "Start of Love"
personally with the love and affection for each other in the fashion brand which is acting as the exclusive model for nine years.

http://star.mk.co.kr/v2/view.php?sc=40900001&year=2018&no=808848

2018 is almost over. Let see what she did profesionally in 2018.

She left Namooactors company after 12 years and she signed with J Wide Company in April.

In March she had a pictorial for Marie Claire: "Acting without regret as an actor, this's the final destination"

Spoiler

tumblr_pk3lbf7OQd1sdd1ivo5_r1_540.png

In April she had another pictorial for  Esquire.

tumblr_pk3lbf7OQd1sdd1ivo6_r1_540.png

All for you ad Spring/ Summer and Fall/ Winter

Spoiler

tumblr_pk3lbf7OQd1sdd1ivo7_r2_540.png

They received Achievement Award form All For You at the Family Night (Dec. 27, 2018)

Spoiler

She had a role in SBS drama Secret Mother.

tumblr_pk3lbf7OQd1sdd1ivo8_r1_540.png

In July, I `m CHIC ad. Kim So Yeon becomes new model for make-up brand I’M CHIC.

Spoiler

tumblr_pk3lbf7OQd1sdd1ivo9_r1_540.png

She presented the daesang at APAN Star Awards in October.

Spoiler

hqdefault.jpg

DpYfrMzV4AAZuM-.jpg

She had a fan meeting in November.

Spoiler

Kim So Yeon is on stage to present the award for Best Child Actor. She debuted when she was 15 years old and received Best Child Actor at 16.

Spoiler

20181231135959_074156.jpg

Kim So Yeon won Excellence in Acting (Daily and Weekend Drama) for her performance in "Secret Mother" at SBS Drama Awards 2018

20181231142048_667247.jpg

Looking forward to see Soyeon in 2019.

Kim So yeon at SBS Drama awards 2018

image_readtop_2018_814137_15462575893588

1546257257_1425872.jpg

Gorgeous!!!! Even if she wore white like majority of the actresses there.

Spoiler

2018123120592528557-540x810.jpg

restmb_allidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=2018123

201812312020009410_1.jpg

7ed33d7f398a95943768dffb9e8a6994.jpg

2018123121020852492_1.jpg

article.jpg

201812312054778533_5c2a03b58b4eb.jpg

Regal beauty.

tumblr_pk3lbf7OQd1sdd1ivo10_r1_540.jpg

I was hoping  that she will attend SBS Drama Awards for her role in Secret Mother or KBS Drama to present an award.

I think she was nominated to an Excellence Award (because she had the second important character in the drama). We`ll see.

Normally she should have been nominated with Song Yoona but that category was full with other actresses in more successful dramas. I am pleased this way too. Now both Song Yoona and Soyeon will get an award. You go, girls! :wub:

Shin Dong Yup said that the actresses of "Secret Mother" are looking like goddesses today.

I agree. Yes, they are!!!!!

Another pictures and article titles

Kim So-yeon, 'A stunning dress fashion catching eye'

'Dazzling white dress'

Breathtaking sexiness

`Daring V-line dress'

Kim So Yeon, intelligent beauty

Kim So-yeon, a goddess like a Greek goddess

'Overwhelming aura`

Spoiler

2018123121294215001-540x810.jpg

2018123101002102000158361.jpg

201812312021770824_5c29fc4441e6d.jpg

NISI20181231_0014768198_web.jpg

30000620383_700.jpg

article.jpg

2018123120595330291_1.jpg

Award ceremony actress dress fashion

On this day, actresses showed off their charms in a white dress.

Elegant Sexiest" ('AOA' Hijung).
"Seeing the Empress" (JangNara).
"Blinding bling, strength on the shoulder" (Shin Hye Sun).
"Self - luminous sexy blast" (Kim So - yeon).

Sexy blast:wub:

Kim So Yeon is on stage to present the award for Best Child Actor. She debuted when she was 15 years old and received Best Child Actor at 16.
20181231135959_074156.jpg

Spoiler

Congratulations Kim So Yeon on winning Excellence in Acting (Daily and Weekend Drama) for her performance in "Secret Mother"!

DvwFkxwX0AMtKvG.jpg&key=41473b349ba9c312

Spoiler

DvwFkxwX0AMtKvG.jpg

Spoiler

Kim So Yeon said I remember the moment I cheered when I was cast

in "Secret Mother." The actress thanked her staff members, agency, fans, and her husband Lee Sang Woo!

source

Spoiler

Translation of her speech

2018 SBS Drama Awards - Kim So Yeon gets Excellence Award (Best Acting Award) with the role in weekend drama "Secet Mother". She said, "When I was first cast in 'Secret Mother', I recalled that I was given such a great role and got a great cheer. Thank you for giving me such a great prize. Thank the staff and actors of 'Secret Mother'. And finally, thank my husband Sang Woo, who has supported me so much when I received 'Secret Mother'.... (translation KSY FB Fan page)

She looked beautiful and radiant at those awards. She was so sweet to think at Sang Wo, thinking that he will have a tough time in front of the crowd at KBS. Lovely couple.

newscj_%EC%B2%9C%EC%A7%80%EC%9D%BC%EB%B3

Spoiler

NISI20181231_0000252567_web.jpg?rnd=2019

Kim So-yeon said, "When I was cast in 'Secret Mother, I remember cheering for a wonderful character." "I think I'm going to be awkward at the KBS Acting Awards, She conveyed affection to Lee Sang-woo (38). The two married last June. Lee Sang-woo won the man's excellence award in the feature drama category at KBS. 

http://www.newsis.com/view/?id=NISX20181231_0000517656

Again Soyeon has been complimented for her dress

Spoiler

20181231215635_P_00_C_1_386.jpg

Shin Hye-seon, Han Eun-Jung , Jang Na Ra, Kim So-yeon, a sexy and pure white dress (2018 SBS)

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201901/sp20190101063021136730.htm

Sso left a message to thank fans for congratulations and say Happy New Year

Spoiler

Thank you for your congratulations.

Actually, when I thought of it. To receive the prize, there were many points that needed to be supplemented and many deficiencies ... * This time I participated in the awards ceremony with a lighter mind than ever before ^^ ;;; *
Thank you for your congratulations, and I am very grateful and heartfelt ... *
I really appreciate it ..

Happy 2019 was the beginning ^^ *
You * Happy New Year, I wish you a happy day

(Google translate)

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=kimsoyeon&no=33950

Video from SBS 2018 Drama awards

I am looking for news about her new drama. At KBS last night they said that Kim Hae sook will play in family drama "My Daughter is the Kindest", a mother of three daughter. That means she is confirmed by not news about an official confirmation. I wish to hear news soon about Soyeon`s role. If she will do this drama or not.

Pictures of Soyeon

6254df3daebe4ce5848d7ef0783d2eff.JPG

958586e471224e29bc986de6832ca848.JPG

News about KBS drama "My Daughter is the Kindest"

It was announced today that actor Hong Jong Hyun received the offer as the protagonist of drama "My Daughter is the Kindest".  If he accept he will play theb youngest son of  Hansung Group owner as a marketing strategist. Though he hides his identity for three years, he is promoted to the position of a businessman/manager and overtook Kang Myeong`s  position, as the manager, and  she found out he was a rich man. (It was a Google translation and I hope I understood well everything).

I hope he is one of the three protagonists in this play. He becomes the boss of Kang Mi yeon , and perhaps she wanted this job herself. I don`t know. Soyeon does not play the role of Kang Mi Yeon, that would be the youngest daughter (I guess). She plays the role of Kang Mi Rae (if she will be cast after all) and Hong Jong Hyun will not be the love interest for the second daughter, so I`am relieved. I thought for a moment that this drama will aim for a noona romance. :D I bet he plays the stepbrother because I believe that Mi rae`s biological mother is married in that rich family. :lol:
I still hope Soyeon will play in this drama. I am looking forward for more news.

I wish there is  translated news because the second time that I used Google translate, it gave me that Hong Jong Hyun`s character, Kang Tae Ju was a junior of Kang Mi Ri ( 강미리의 ) who was the head of marketing strategy department. Later Kang Tae Ju was promoted over her. Ouch! :o I hope there is no love line between them.

I wish I know all the casting to see who will be the parner of Soyeon after all (if she will be cast of course).

I received the award * Really, thanks to you '
Surprise party .  Really impressed.

It was really great power in secret mother field! ❤
I was really happy together.

Lovely. I am happy that she had great time at the party. :heart:

It looks like tomorrow, afternoon, Soyeon will be a guest at a radio program hosted by comediene and actress Lee Soo Ji. They have a close relationship because they both were in the same drama Falling for Innocence/ Beating Again.  Lee Soo Jin was one of Soyeon`s guests on the variety program We Got Married.

I hope to see some pictures or to hear her voice a little.

I see that the radio program is affiliated with KBS, so maybe we will hear news about her new role for KBS? I wonder.