Suh Do Young 서도영

Guest mmmlove

Guest Riezzle

riezzle, SDY really looks like orli.. heheh.. both good looking. wow! i have here a pic of both. although it's not the same pose but you can see that they look a little bit alike. by the way, same here. you know, the vids i was able to download, SDY pics as well as the SW 3 osts are in my smartphone..heheh.. yup.. we have burning SDY fever! ey, if you create a clan i would definitely join.. i think there isn't one yet..

We are really sick. I finished SW for the second time last night and I think I saved about 50 pics of Do Young in my player :P

Ok... let's make the clan. Those interested to join, PM me your username... so I can make the list. Also I'll make some banners(not that good but I will try ^-^) and if anyone is interested to create them, feel free to post them.

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest belle0920

:P:D

there is something in him that made him so handsome.. :blush:

am not sure if its his eyes or his smile or both..

i lykd him so much when he cries..

da best episode for me on spring waltz is the 14th episode..

he cried a lot on this episode..

:lol:

Guest greyhavens

hello hello!!!! :)

hello there niki_figan. just my opinion and i hope others would agree that for a new actor, he's really very good. he really gave justice to the character. ;)

nar, heheh. .i agree. with those long model legs, you can't go wrong.. hehehe. ;)

riezzle, i was on my 4th ep the other night, it's my 3rd time watching it :D , however, i found out yesterday that an ofcmate of mine watches korean series also.. i immediately told her how good spring waltz is and recommended it to her. i was also promoting jaeha to her telling her how good SDY looks. heheh.. :P and when she saw the dvd this morning and saw the booklet, she immediately told me that SDY is really good looking and she prefers him over daniel coz SDY's looks is more of her type.. (no offense meant to daniel fans) yahoo.. got another fan there. however, she doesn't join forums but anyway, i'll just keep her updated on SDY.. yeeess!!!!! ;)

thanks for creating the clan. have pmd already.. :)

hello pinkaddict, shinhwaholic, belle0920.. wow! glad you are liking SDY ... yahooo!!! :)

Guest niki figan

annyeong..

hmm just wanna share my fav scene of jae ha oppa.. i think one that touches me is on the 1st episode.. in austria, when we all heard for the very first time oppa plays clementine (if im not wrong) in his concert.. and eunyoung was walking out of the room.. such an expression he has while playing that song.. OMO that 's breaking my heart to see his sad eyes and i can feel a deep sadness of him remembering for 15 years.. hiksss 울지마요 oppa... you're so cute with smile on your face..

aaah it makes me so sad too hikss sorry :)

Guest Riezzle

riezzle, i was on my 4th ep the other night, it's my 3rd time watching it , however, i found out yesterday that an ofcmate of mine watches korean series also.. i immediately told her how good spring waltz is and recommended it to her. i was also promoting jaeha to her telling her how good SDY looks. heheh.. and when she saw the dvd this morning and saw the booklet, she immediately told me that SDY is really good looking and she prefers him over daniel coz SDY's looks is more of her type.. (no offense meant to daniel fans) yahoo.. got another fan there. however, she doesn't join forums but anyway, i'll just keep her updated on SDY.. yeeess!!!!!

greyhavens, Way to go! Keep spreading SDY fever. More people should appreciate Do Young-oppa ^0^

I'm still in ep 5, it's my 3rd time too. I think I'm going to ruin my copy re-watching it.

Regarding the clan, Any suggestions on the name we could use?

And here's the list of names so far:

greyhavens

cholo - queeny

riezzle

I made the banners, they look a bit plain ... ^^;;;

sdy3_bw.jpg

sdyclan_banner.jpg

sdy200__banner2.jpg

sdy_mono.jpg

And the last one... I forgot to check the allowed size of signature so it's a bit big (60kb), you can re-size it. ^^;;

sdy250_banner.gif

That's it... I will add the others when I finish them.

pinkaddict, shinhwaholic & belle0920, it's great to hear more people liking Do Young oppa. Welcome to the thread, I hope you won't get cured of the SDY fever ^V^

niki figan, yes it's one of the best scenes of the drama. it's one of my favorite too.

Guest greyhavens

greyhavens, Way to go! Keep spreading SDY fever. More people should appreciate Do Young-oppa ^0^

I'm still in ep 5, it's my 3rd time too. I think I'm going to ruin my copy re-watching it.

greyhavens

cholo - queeny

riezzle

sdy200__banner2.jpg

yup... keep infecting others of SDY virus.. heheh.. :D

as for the name, hmmmm... we got to think hard on it.... will post once i've thought of something..

i like the green one. the one quoted above. maybe, we can just add some more text or design, maybe sdy's korean name or something...

anyway, great job. thanks for creating those banners.. will try to make some also next week.. we have a long weekend next week.. yahoo!!!! monday holiday.. ;)

niki_figan, one of my fave scene is the one in the train with coldplay's for you playing in the background.. wow!!!!!! that scene is great... 2 beautiful people, beautiful song, even without dialogues, you can just feel their emotion.. wow! :)

Guest w e d n e s d a y

greyhavens

cholo - queeny

riezzle

im also infected by SDY virus so i wanna be a part of his clan. im currently watching Spring Waltz & done watching ep 14 as of yesterday. to all the people updating this thread, a big big thanks to all of you & keep them coming :)

greyhavens

cholo - queeny

riezzle

sdy3_bw.jpg

sdyclan_banner.jpg

sdy200__banner2.jpg

sdy_mono.jpg

And the last one... I forgot to check the allowed size of signature so it's a bit big (60kb), you can re-size it. ^^;;

sdy250_banner.gif

pinkaddict, shinhwaholic & belle0920, it's great to hear more people liking Do Young oppa. Welcome to the thread, I hope you won't get cured of the SDY fever ^V^

niki figan, yes it's one of the best scenes of the drama. it's one of my favorite too.

wow! thanks for that wonderful banner riezzle! :P

so our clan starting to gather members. if anyone is interested, please feel free to join and PM riezzle.

1welbanner9_cholo.gifto the new members! :P:)

Guest pinkaddict

mawnin :) Juz finished watching Spring Waltz and and i got addicted to the series.. bec the story is great n of course becoz of SDY :o

greyhavens

cholo - queeny

riezzle

sdy3_bw.jpg

sdyclan_banner.jpg

sdy200__banner2.jpg

sdy_mono.jpg

sdy250_banner.gif

waahhh please include me on SDY clan..i also got infected by SDY virus...

omgosh! finally!!

there is actually people in here who find him looking alike with orlando bloom! lol, i think he looks so much alike with orlando bloom O__O

he's quite cute, i like him in spring waltz.

yeah he really looks like OB..he's my fave also...

:P:D

there is something in him that made him so handsome.. :blush:

am not sure if its his eyes or his smile or both..

i lykd him so much when he cries..

da best episode for me on spring waltz is the 14th episode..

he cried a lot on this episode..

:lol:

yeah he is indeed a very great actor...that part was my fave also

hello hello!!!! :)

hello there niki_figan. just my opinion and i hope others would agree that for a new actor, he's really very good. he really gave justice to the character. ;)

nar, heheh. .i agree. with those long model legs, you can't go wrong.. hehehe. ;)

riezzle, i was on my 4th ep the other night, it's my 3rd time watching it :D , however, i found out yesterday that an ofcmate of mine watches korean series also.. i immediately told her how good spring waltz is and recommended it to her. i was also promoting jaeha to her telling her how good SDY looks. heheh.. :P and when she saw the dvd this morning and saw the booklet, she immediately told me that SDY is really good looking and she prefers him over daniel coz SDY's looks is more of her type.. (no offense meant to daniel fans) yahoo.. got another fan there. however, she doesn't join forums but anyway, i'll just keep her updated on SDY.. yeeess!!!!! ;)

thanks for creating the clan. have pmd already.. :)

hello pinkaddict, shinhwaholic, belle0920.. wow! glad you are liking SDY ... yahooo!!! :)

Is he a former model..waahh i really like how he carries himself.. :w00t:

Guest Riezzle

this is going to be one long post...

greyhavens, I'm glad you liked the banner, will work on it this week. i couldn't find my korean fonts before ^^;;;

i have a long weekend too so i can make more/better banners... perhaps we live in the same country (?)

i'm still trying to come up with a suitable name.

cholo, you're welcome, happy to hear you liked them ^______^

w e d n e s d a y & pinkaddict, welcome to the SDY Clan, we're very happy you've decided to join :D

CLAN UPDATE:

greyhavens

cholo

riezzle

w e d n e s d a y

pinkaddict

NEW & RESIZED Banners

sdy_sky.jpg

sdyclan_banner.jpg

dyclan175.gif

sdy158_banner.gif

pinkaddict~ he's a model, you can check the previous pages for photos of him modelling.

i made screencaps of the metrosys 2 clip

sdy_metro.jpg

Do Young-oppa's gf looks pretty simple. Are they still together?

sdy_gf.jpg

sdy_gf2.jpg

They look sweet ToT

lucky_girl.jpg

really_lucky_girl.jpg

*sigh*

sweet_sdy.jpg

Guest w e d n e s d a y

this is going to be one long post...

greyhavens, I'm glad you liked the banner, will work on it this week. i couldn't find my korean fonts before ^^;;;

i have a long weekend too so i can make more/better banners... perhaps we live in the same country (?)

i'm still trying to come up with a suitable name.

cholo, you're welcome, happy to hear you liked them ^______^

w e d n e s d a y & pinkaddict, welcome to the SDY Clan, we're very happy you've decided to join :D

CLAN UPDATE:

greyhavens

cholo

riezzle

w e d n e s d a y

pinkaddict

NEW & RESIZED Banners

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k268/riezzle/sdy_sky.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k268/rie...clan_banner.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k268/riezzle/dyclan175.gif

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k268/rie...y158_banner.gif

pinkaddict~ he's a model, you can check the previous pages for photos of him modelling.

i made screencaps of the metrosys 2 clip

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k268/riezzle/sdy_metro.jpg

Do Young-oppa's gf looks pretty simple. Are they still together?

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k268/riezzle/sdy_gf.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k268/riezzle/sdy_gf2.jpg

They look sweet ToT

lucky_girl.jpg

really_lucky_girl.jpg

*sigh*

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k268/riezzle/sweet_sdy.jpg

thanks for adding me Riezzle :)

long weekend? so you & greyhavens are both from Korea?? :rolleyes:

i agree Riezzle. she is really one lucky lucky girl. im also curious to know if they are still together.

anyways, im done watching ep 15- 17 yesterday. im loving Spring Waltz more & more. SDY is really great in this series.

Riezzle, thanks again for adding me & thanks also for flooding us with those awesome pics. keep them coming.

Guest bwitched

wow..it has been a long time since I last posted in this thread..

starting a SDY clan??..what is a clan??..how does it works??

sdy158_banner.gif

i like this one riezzle.. thanks for making this. :P:)

welcome w e d n e s d a y and pinkaddict to SDY Clan *YEY* so the virus now is spreading.

hmmm... he has a gf..are they still together? that we have to find out :D

aha .... I am not the only one who happened to be old fashioned here (oops, sorry bwitched). Me too, I got quite mixed up with this clan things ....... "so ashamed" .... Well, Riezzle do you mind explaining it to us ?

and about SDY's gf ..... well cholo, same here. That curiosity does crosses my mind too (broke my heart as well ... hiks hiks .. :sweatingbullets::( ).

wow..it has been a long time since I last posted in this thread..

a short explanation of a Clan..

hope this would help.

A clan is a group of people united by kinship and descent, which is defined by perceived descent from a common ancestor. Even if actual lineage patterns are unknown, clan members nonetheless recognize a founding member or apical ancestor. As kinship based bonds can be merely symbolical in nature some clans share a "stipulated" common ancestor, which is a symbol of the clan's unity. When this ancestor is not human, this is referred to as animallian totem. Generally speaking, kinship differs from biological relation, as it also involves adoption, marriage, and fictive genealogical ties. Clans can be most easily described as sub-groups of tribes and usually constitute groups of 7000 to 10 000 people.

In different cultures and situations a clan may mean the same thing as other kin-based groups such as tribes and bands. Often, the distinguishing factor is that a clan is a smaller part of a larger society such as a tribe, a chiefdom, or a state. Examples include Irish, Scottish, Chinese, and Japanese clans, which exist as kin groups within their respective nations. Note, however, that tribes and bands can also be components of larger societies. Arab tribes are small groups within Arab society, and Ojibwa bands are smaller parts of the Ojibwa tribe.

source: wikipedia

i think even we dont know each other personally, we are form here as a clan coz thru here we consider ourselves a family. ;):P

cheers everyone

Guest pinkaddict

Hayee Cholo im already spreading SDY virus here in our country (Phils) eventhough Spring Waltz is not yet being shown here..

btw, are you all Koreans here?

Archived