[variety] Conduct Zero

Guest -Cyn1caL-

can't wait to watch episode 6 and episode 8 ^^...i want to see them scoop up poop..haha....i thought it was so cute in episode 7 when ki wook thought it was chae yeon...i hope she comes out in a future episode for him ^0^

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blue.roses

hmm.. did anyone notice in last week's preview for this week, kjd was sitting with the kids discussing their old lifestyle and the things that they did they regretted... ?

what happened? do you think they just cut it out?

and this week there was no mention of that. only disappointment. man.. kjd ajushhi really cares for them.

Guest yaeri

i was really disappointed in them as well. just when i thought they were shaping up... but then again rarely do people change that quickly. but wow.... i could understand the card playing (they were bored...) and running out to get food (they were hungry...) but smoking and then leaving the place to go out and drink..... gosh. kiwook was the only one that had some sense, but peer pressure....

however it was funny when lisa cut taeyang's bangs and they were all uneven.... :D:D

Guest sunNybunNIie

^ omg i know

it was kinda scary and it's gettin really serious

but i still love those boys

hopefully they can get their acts together soon

Guest glitzyglam

AHHH~ just started to watch this! lol, that was crazy when they went into the cold water!!! one poor kid was crying. O_o

TaeYang is really cute. <3

and Risa is so funny. But he's kind of dumb. -__-;;

lol! and DongHyun is funny too. haha, "who's SooJin" puaha. but he annoys me sometimes. -__-;;

and then that one question where they had to answer in English.

KiWook is so funny~ "Chaeyeon is YeonChae. I-- I love--- I love you. And you?"

HAHAHHAHA.

I can't wait to catch up on the episodes! =)

they probably aren't really bad kids.. right? O_o

I mean, if they really are that bad... they'd still be a home doing bad things. Not on some t.v. show.

Guest banana_milk

^seriously, the superficiality of some soompiers amuse me.

I love Kim Jae Dong. You can tell he really cares for these guys, as well as Choi Min soo when they were addressing their concern about how they're getting famous.

I love Kiwook. He's a real sweetie compared to the rest of them. It was hilarious to see him actually work hard to win that phone call with ChaeYeon.

Guest -kani-

I dunno, but jun hyuk is kinda cute too, esp. after her got rid of his blond fro -.-;; n e ways, can't wait to see today's ep~ wondering how sabu is going to deal with this....

Guest toiLET

ooohhhh then can anybody upload ep 7&8? hehe i'd really appreciate it cuz im super behind hehe and if you can MUCHO GRANDE THANKS<33

Guest NoName

i thot they all look pretty cute

each of them has a special characteristic that makes you like them.

right now, my fav is kiwook.

he seems like the one whos really trying hard to change...

its just the bad peer pressure -_-

I agree. I think he's adorable haha especially his obsession with ChaeYeon.

-Ly

Guest faridsar_sensei

hie everyone..im new to this thread....read thru the comments post by ppl who watched it n now im interested to watch it as well...can someone pls tell me where can i d/l all the ep...is there anyclubboxes tht i can go to?

Archived