[variety] Conduct Zero

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im beginning to like giwook cuz hes trying a little bit harder to improve rather than the rest & hes cute- hes not UGLY but hes cute :D <3

&& taeyang seems like he can be a jerk but i think hes better looking than the rest :XX

-edit-

LISA'S LEAVING?!?!?! WHAT?!?!?

I love this show!

cant believe they smoked in that one episode

Do you guys know who were the ones smoking?

I know it wasnt leesa or joohyun because they were dancing and singing while it happeened. And I know it waS Giyook because he was on the bed. And I know it wasnt donghyun, because I like him the best so I kept my eye on him the whole time and he wasnt near the blur. So its eatheir Taeyang or Hwan.

donghyun is really cute

at first I thought almost everything was scripted. But now I dont. Sometimes I think the Choi Minsoo parts are scripted. Like when they got to the mountain. And you see him in like a model pose looking up. Or when hes yelling. Or when hes saying "wise" things sometimes it seems like hes trying to be like that on TV

Guest ohnoitsme

it was really funny when they were taking the acupuncture....and their ranks are soooo low!! it's sad that lisa's gone....his picture at the very end is gone now too

epic_darkness: heads up, i transferred the two most recent links you put up over to the non-clubbox thread ^^!! will you be able to post uploaded links at the thread? could you give a quick post there so i know?! thank you very much! srry for the hassle >_<!!

does anyone know where i can get the lq files from the episode 1? preferrably a CLUBBOX link? Please pm me.

does anyone know where i can get the lq files from the episode 1? preferrably a CLUBBOX link? Please pm me.

Guest bbe_bbe_ro

I recently downloaded and watched all the eps of this and I have to say this show is very entertaining...

I kinda agree with the first couple of comments how it's kinda bad how these guys are gonna get really popular just for being delinquents and stuff but in another way I think this show's good for people who judge people like them and it shows that they have a good side as well...

It sucks that Gye Li Sa left...he was hecka funny....

I love the randomness of these guys...

My favourite part of any ep is the part when they're doing the first newspaper quiz when they're at KJD's house and the 'prize' is yangnyum chicken and lol...Lee Hwan's is getting frustrated and yells "빨리 닭이 말라가잖아~~~~!" (hurry up the chicken's drying up) and screams "무~~~~~~~!" and when KJD's like...what did you think of the quiz he's like "다 말랐잖아 이게 뭐야~~" (it's all dried...what is this)

puahahaha....cracks me up every time....

Guest +_lena

i absolutely love this showw...gah, i`ll be so sad if risa really is leaving, he`s so freakin adorable T_T

ugh...i seriously couldn`t watch when they

went out to drinkk...

i was so disappointed and at the same time pissed that they were that freakin stupid -__-;; giwook made me smile...but then he was sucked in by peer pressure! what kind of jjang is thatt =0=

but yes, i love this show<33 taeyang, hwan, dongyun, joonhyuk, okay all of them are so cute<3 i lovee them...but giwook is probably my favorite...when he said that his mom left because he was too hard to handle, i just got this feeling that he REALLy wanted to change...yupp :]

Guest kookoo

I love this show!

cant believe they smoked in that one episode

Do you guys know who were the ones smoking?

I know it wasnt leesa or joohyun because they were dancing and singing while it happeened. And I know it waS Giyook because he was on the bed. And I know it wasnt donghyun, because I like him the best so I kept my eye on him the whole time and he wasnt near the blur. So its eatheir Taeyang or Hwan.

donghyun is really cute

at first I thought almost everything was scripted. But now I dont. Sometimes I think the Choi Minsoo parts are scripted. Like when they got to the mountain. And you see him in like a model pose looking up. Or when hes yelling. Or when hes saying "wise" things sometimes it seems like hes trying to be like that on TV

actually it was JoonHyuk; Taeyang; DongHyun; LeeHwan --

i derno about Giwook ee though. (: <3

man. Giwook's face mask thing was SO ADORABLE.

OHMAN. he was all embarrassed when MS took it out.

JD's like "does it even FIT you?"

& the other guys are all "i bet it says 'X-Large' somewhere on the cover."

heehee<3

Guest iloveshinhwa

dude you know how they ask for chae yeon, i bet they're going to invite her on the show as a suprise to them, that would be sweet^_^

Guest lenakeem

wait what fight did lisa get into?!.. WLKSJFLSKJDFLKSFJD ..

no its to far into the show to take someone out *cries*

Guest bAbO

AHAHAHAHHA omg this week's episode was so funny.

they're soooo.... not... book smart. omgahh.

HAHAHAHAHA. they're all so dumb.

i loved the part when they were doing the quiz.

the part when they had to write "knowledge"

donghyun wrote "knowledge" IN KOREAN: 날레지

someone put "no" for know.

gi wook spelled knowledge "NOLOGUE" HAHAHAHAHA.

donghyun was sort of close and then gi wook copied donghyun's answer and spelled "knowledge" right but spelled "power" as powOr. hahahaha.

i can't believe the boys keep making the same mistake.

joonhyuk and gi wook smoked again.

i don't know why they put themselves through the same things.

it's kind of nice how the boys tried to cover up for tae yang even though he left.

but still, tae yang LEFT and lied! o_o.

gosh.. choi minsoo got so mad. scary. but i can see why.

the boys keep disappointing him

by the way, i miss gye risa T.T i think gi wook is starting to become the REALLY funny one after risa left. they're both so hilarious.

Archived