[variety] Conduct Zero

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luckyyou

does anybody know if theres an episode today???

there is an episode today. the only times when they don't air is if some special event needs to be aired and right now there isn't.

Guest -Cyn1caL-

i can't seem to hear the audio...does anyone know what codec i should download?

thanks so much for the links.sounds interesting

Guest monkey

just started watching this show, im a new fan! dno who my favorite is yet tho haha. has today's episode been uploaded yet?

Guest Kalena

hi gang- i didn't know there was a thread for this show 'till just now. :blush: nice to see a lot of familiar names from the other Happy Sunday threads. ;)

anyways, just wanted to let y'all know that i'm working on a HQ for this week's segment ep. also, but CB's been such a snail for me today :crazy: that my uploads are taking forever to finish... so hopefully i'll have it ready to go by... tomorrow (?!) :phew: if anyone wants another HQ. so, just keep checking & thanks!

edit: the HQ for #6 (03-19-06) is ready to go in my cb now. enjoy!

:P

PHC6.jpg

epic darkness: how do you manage to make those links for the HQs to finish like that?! B) that's an impossible task for me... nothing over 100mb ever gets completely thru. :wacko: good work! :D

Guest luckyyou

haha, it was so funny when the cow starts licking that guy's goongdengyi and he goes "i'll never forget you 2457" (or whatever the # was). haha, and yeon chae!! it's sof unny.

Guest ChakHanSarah

can someone please upload episode 3- till recent???....

I am starting to like this show...I watch the first episode today on KBS...it was funnie and interesting..might add some of them were cute..but others were just...blah...but yeah in all I enjoyed it....

Guest luckyyou

when did this started and how many episodes are out now??

so far there's been 6 episodes (i believe). it starts some time in february (2-5) after the dibidibidip special.

Guest monkey

woooot looks like the new episode is out! too bad i cant watch it till im done with finals this week =__= .. maybe i should be like the conduct zero boys and just not study.. jk jk ^^

Archived