[variety] Conduct Zero

Guest MissxJane

can someone upload ep 6 on megaupload please? for somereason ysi doesnt give the whole episodes... it only gives like the first 15 minutes or something =)

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest -Cyn1caL-

dang these guys are rude...but i guess they are getting better. It's a fun show. I thought the ice thing was crazy....man choi min soo is one scary dude even though he does try to look a little too charismatic. can't wait for the 6th episode...do they live in one house with choi min soo then? and the show made or designed the place?

Guest kYUNGMi

my friend says that this is really good. so i'm currently downloading it.

lol i recommended to her...

im addicted to this show, sometimes the things the guys say are so frkn hilarious... i think you can really see that they're starting to get a little better... LiSa's my favorite ^_^ and there's something about KiWook.. he seems like such a sweetie inside

can't wait for the next episode

Guest -kani-

i like ki wook as well.... hes not the cutest but he seems really naive inside...

but for some weird reason... i thnk when they live with each other, there is going to be a fight... they all have "histories" of getting pissed off easily so im afraid they're gonna start getting on each others nerves when they live with each other.... either that or they're going to be all best friends.... xP

Guest iamamyy

im having a problem playing these episodes and i wanna watch them so much ^^

i use windows media player, and it says that the file is unable to play. is it because its an avi file? does anyone else have a problem? what do you use to play these files?

Guest kookoo

what did actor guy say in YSMM that was controversial?

it's really not what choi min soo SAID.

it's HOW he said it.

throughout the show, he was BanMal to everyone.

like, i understand that you're old, but, you're on TV.

this k-entertainment world is a place where a forty-something-year-old guy like Park Joon Kyu

has to speak JonDaeMal to 19~20 year olds like the members of dbsk.

i didnt really mind :/ .

i dont like choi min soo. =__ =

i never liked his .. i dont know how to say it in english=_ = .

후까시잡는게 싫어.

when he told DongHyun to come closer, & told him "허세부리지 마"

i was like wtf. JADSFPOWTY.

& geh leesa's gf is the only NORMAL looking korean- the two other girls are pretty- but i dunno if they had surgery or SOMETHING; cuz even if im jealous that all 3 guys i like have a GF- no GF is THAT pretty like Taeyangs :X ....

why do people look at pretty korean girls and say "she had surgeries."

if you've ever went to schools in korea,

there's plenty of pretty korean girls.

i guess leesa's not good enough to get a hot gf.

xDDD. but he's so ADORABLE.

this k-entertainment world is a place where a forty-something-year-old guy like Park Joon Kyu

has to speak JonDaeMal to 19~20 year olds like the members of dbsk.

i didnt really mind :/ .

the old celebs who used jon daet mal to dbsk were only doing that cus they were afraid of dbsk's fans...

it was kind of a joke too...a serious joke since those celebs were really scared of dbsk fans.. -_O????

that became a controversy too and got a lot of negative feedback from people because those experienced celebrities should NOT be using jon daet mahl to dbsk, not matter how scary dbsk fans are

but yhea...choiminshik shouldnt have used ban mal, no matter how experienced in the industry

he got into a lot of trouble because of that

why do people look at pretty korean girls and say "she had surgeries."

if you've ever went to schools in korea,

there's plenty of pretty korean girls.

the reason why bebyxanna probably said that was because most of the time <not all, but MOST>, pretty girls in korea have had something done, whether it is double eye lid surgery, or nose surgery..

it's known that most of the korean female uhlzzangs have had sugery

i havent seen a link for today's episode yet

will update when that comes out

Guest ikrnxinhyungi

im having a problem playing these episodes and i wanna watch them so much ^^

i use windows media player, and it says that the file is unable to play. is it because its an avi file? does anyone else have a problem? what do you use to play these files?

you probably have to download a video codec. i had that problem before but i downloaded the latest video codec and now all the video works. you could search video codec on google and download it

Guest luckyyou

OTL OTL puahahah. never noticed that...

i didn't know they were all going to live together. was this filmed during like their school break? i know that korean kids start school early on in the years so i'm thinking maybe this is during that break. but anyways, it's so funny how ki ohk (or wook?) really likes chae yeon. i'm sure they'll bring her out in an upcoming show. :P

Guest yaeri

they are so funny... i never saw tae yang act so polite when he got the cushion for noh hyun jung. it was funny watching choi min soo get teased. lisa is hilarious... OTL. and ki wook is in love with chae yeon. hahahahaha... its cute.

im not saying that they DID have surgeries.. its probably makeup but they're like so pretty & I was surprised & im korean myself.

but bottom line is- im jealous :XX

&&

geh leesa is like my favorite member <3

I loved it when he was imitating choi minsoo when they were cleaning up the cow ddong XDD

Giwook was SO cute when kim jaedong was talking to Chaeyeon on the phone <3

All of them are so cute in a different way. I love them. :)

& Choi minsoo doesn't banmal that much anymore.

even if in the beginning he did; he's still awesome. <3

He's so charismatic that he looks scary half the time.

Archived