[variety] Conduct Zero

[KBS] 품행제로 6 rebellious teens determined t

품행제로 Conduct Zero Airs on KBS 2TV Happy Sunday, every sunday at 5:55 PM (Korean time)

main site Six rebellious teenagers are chosen to learn proper behavior from Kim Jae Dong and charasmatic actor Choi Min Soo. These teens never woke up in time to go to school or stayed in class long enough to actually learn something. They always wound up in numerous fights, often causing grief to their parents. But now the six have decided to try and change the way they act for themselves and their parents. Will they be able to learn? Teachers Choi Min Soo // Kim Jae Dong sub8_body1.jpg <from left to right> TOP: Kim Dong Hyun (Senior), Park Tae Yang (Senior), Lee Joon Hyuk (Senior) sub8_body2.jpgsub8_body3.jpg BOTTOM: Geh Li Sa (Junior), Lee Hwan (Junior), Jung Gi Wook (Junior) 04.jpg03.jpg060212_010_l.jpg Lee Joon Hyuk 060212_011_l.jpg Lee Hwan 060212_012_l.jpg Jung Gi Wook 060212_013_l.jpg Geh Li Sa 060212_014_l.jpg Kim Dong Hyun 060212_015_l.jpg Park Tae Yang Pictures creds to KBS Happy Sunday Site

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At first thought this was the movie Conduct Zero. LOL

Hope this show doesn't glamourize 'trouble makers' like what happens in manhwas and fan-fics. (in reality there isn't anything cool about students like that). - saying this based on what was posted in the first post - who knows what their background is (having never seen an episode).

Can't believe Choi Minsu is in this... he was getting flack for something he said on Yashimmanman and now he's doing this o_o.

Guest banana_milk

Though I do watch this show on a weekly basis, and I do appreciate the good motives and efforts of Kim Jae Dong to do humanitarian shows, this show has disappointed me after the first episode. I was so disappointed that they chose all the "good-looking" or interesting ones to participate in the show after the bunjee jumping episode. I hate how stupid kids like these can now become celebrities. They just aggravate me.

I hope people don't bash me for my opinions. I'm just ranting. By any means, I'm not a hater of this show. I was just really angry at the hidden motives of the production people to only choose the goodlooking ones to get a higher viewership.

And at the fact that these dumb kids will achieve stardom, even though they don't deserve it. But maybe that aspect will change as the show progresses.

Hope this show doesn't glamourize 'trouble makers' like what happens in manhwas and fan-fics. (in reality there isn't anything cool about students like that). - saying this based on what was posted in the first post - who knows what their background is (having never seen an episode).

Can't believe Choi Minsu is in this... he was getting flack for something he said on Yashimmanman and now he's doing this o_o.

They don't really do that. cus in the show, the kids say the stupidest thing...and they seem really ignorant about everything...

The show is just trying to teach them discipline and to get their life back on track

Though I do watch this show on a weekly basis, and I do appreciate the good motives and efforts of Kim Jae Dong to do humanitarian shows, this show has disappointed me after the first episode. I was so disappointed that they chose all the "good-looking" or interesting ones to participate in the show after the bunjee jumping episode. I hate how stupid kids like these can now become celebrities. They just aggravate me.

I hope people don't bash me for my opinions. I'm just ranting. By any means, I'm not a hater of this show. I was just really angry at the hidden motives of the production people to only choose the goodlooking ones to get a higher viewership.

And at the fact that these dumb kids will achieve stardom, even though they don't deserve it. But maybe that aspect will change as the show progresses.

Totally understand what you're saying.

They all look good, and it sucks that this shows basically saying anyone can become a celebrity.

i came into this thread not even knowing

what this was ..but what an odd show :blink:

the synopsis seems so unlikely and weird..

i want to watch it!! lOl. does anyone happen

to have any non-CB links of this?! or ..would

anyone be willing to upload any?

i'm really curious as to what the show is like..

i'd really appreciate it. and if it's good, i'd

totally help with re-ups ^_^! eheheh

kim jae dong and choi min soo. such an

odd pairing o_O!! haha

i came into this thread not even knowing

what this was ..but what an odd show :blink:

the synopsis seems so unlikely and weird..

i want to watch it!! lOl. does anyone happen

to have any non-CB links of this?! or ..would

anyone be willing to upload any?

i'm really curious as to what the show is like..

i'd really appreciate it. and if it's good, i'd

totally help with re-ups ^_^! eheheh

kim jae dong and choi min soo. such an

odd pairing o_O!! haha

right now, i can't find any place to d/l from.

the place where i used to d/l happy sunday doesnt allow me to be their member for some reason..

so im looking for a place where i can d/l the show, so i can cut out this corner and post it up

right now, i can't find any place to d/l from.

the place where i used to d/l happy sunday doesnt allow me to be their member for some reason..

so im looking for a place where i can d/l the show, so i can cut out this corner and post it up

oh wow, thanks for the help!! hmm..

i hope you can find a place to dl from! i heard CB is

getting kinda crazy, especially the really popular ones..

bc of all the laws and stuff >_<!! everyone's closing

them..

Guest J1YAE

I like this show =)

it's weird how some of the guys are my age!

and i think some of them are so cute, haha.

im not a big fan of choi minsoo in here though.

Guest fakeplastictrees

I was going to make a thread on this buti'mwaytoolazy :x

but yay you made it! XD

AHH I like this show<333

HWAN, TAEYANG, AND DONGHYUN<33333333333333333333

FREAKING HOTTIES XD XD XD

too bad most of them have gfs :x T_T;;

they're all frikkin pretty too ;_;

Ki Wook is so scary -_-

always talking about fighting...blahblah~ XD

Ican'tbelievethey'rearoundmyage-_-

--

I currently have EP.3 & 4 ... and currently downloading 5 (the most recent one) -- I could also download EP1 & 2 for you guys and upload it on my CB?

itmighttakeawhile ;_;

DO YOU GUYS WANT IT? YESNOYESNOYES? XD

Guest Solly

my sister told me about this, and she says that it's very interesting to watch. [x i want to watch it, but i cannot use clubbox so yeah... :T

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest sunNybunNIie

i love this show!

i watched like the the first 2 eps of and i love it!

n KimDongHyun is really hot!!! <333 lol

can some 1 upload all the ep besides ep 1&2 plz~!

I currently have EP.3 & 4 ... and currently downloading 5 (the most recent one) -- I could also download EP1 & 2 for you guys and upload it on my CB?

itmighttakeawhile ;_;

DO YOU GUYS WANT IT? YESNOYESNOYES? XD

Where do u download it?

maybe i can help upload it on ysi or something too

agreed. ^_^ i think hwan is already modeling for jyp. but usually shows target the good-looking. i have yet to see a show on a weekly basis where theres real ppl that arent so good looking as main focuses. but u cant deny that attractive faces do bring more viewers altho its not the pretty truth, but its the truth. [in my opinion]

they're so mean to jaedong but its so funny but sometimes i wince cuz its so disrespectful.

i dont really like choi minsoo, but w/e im watching for jaedong and the 6 guys ^_^ i think they're all hot in some way or another.

KiWook : altho he looks scary sometimes.. something about him makes him seem naive and lol he got his own name wrong in the new ep. [i forgot how he pronounced his name]

dongHoon : what a hottie. lol. hes got that pretty boy look going on... but so many g/fs =X

TaeYang : hes hot too. altho sometimes he doesnt look as hot as he does other times. he seems to get cut a lot since i dont see much of him. he has a g/f tho. =]

LiSa : hes so adorable. his random actions and hes also the most out of shape. hes so stupid in a naive/cute-ish way. i remember while they were going to the mts in the car he was singing along to his mp3 player. jaedong took it and stuffed it in his sock, but lisa continued to sing [even worse] so jaedong gave up and handed him his mp3 back

Hwan : for some reason i dont really like him very much. he doesnt seem to try very much and i dunno.. maybe its just me.

JoonHyuk: hes not the best looking, but hes so funny and i think hes cute in his own way. lol. his mickey mouse pjs rock!!! lol. altho he used to be cut quite a lot.. i think they dont cut him out as much anymore. i liked him a lot in the recent episode.

i do hope they'll become not-as-bad-as-they-are-now in the future.

for some reason the episodes just dont feel like episodes. not much happens well things happen but not a lot and so i always feel i dunno the episode is really incomplete at the end of the episodes, but i still like watching it. i wish the episodes were longer... lol, but overall i think this is a pretty enjoyable show. well i lok forward to it along with ShootDoRi everyweek. Heroine 6 sometimes ^^

Guest fakeplastictrees

EPISODE FIVE WAS THE CUTEST THING EVERR.

OMFG. I LOVED IT.

I LAUGHED SO MUCH..HAHA XD

&for some reason when I try to upload these on my cb...it won't show up?

So I'll try again lateR(:

Archived