[variety] Conduct Zero

Guest blue.roses

just wondering.

in what episode did kjd and cms talk about the boys getting famous?

ps. man... the mokyoktaung scene was very.. interesting. kjd's potbelly... >__<

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kkam jjak

wow this week's episode was kind of disappointing ... i didn't realize that taeyang was such a ssagaji... hopefully that attitude of his will be fixed soon

kiwook is my favorite... he seems like he's ready to change... if only he wouldn't fall under peer pressure. For the first time he looked really innocent instead of that kkangpae-ish image at the end of the episode when his hands are covered in soap and he's laughing.

Has anyone else seen the stuff people have written on the kbs shichung ja geh shipan? Some of them were really harsh..

Guest f_ishie

awww!!!!!!!!!!!!

kim dong hyun!!!!!!!!!!!!

he is so cute and so mine.. along with kim ki bum!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me so selfish!!!!!!!!!!

i downloaded episode 9 and the quality is perfect and the video plays, yet i cannot get the sound to work. does anybody know what is wrong?

Guest flyfany89

thank you so much lilshinhwafreak for uploading episode 8 onto ysi links~

will help reupload on sendspace link tomorrow~

i downloaded episode 9 and the quality is perfect and the video plays, yet i cannot get the sound to work. does anybody know what is wrong?

umm... go to the d/l thread in this forum and search ac3filter

hopefully thats the solution to ur problem

if that doesnt work, d/l gom player or divx

i think those will work for u

wow this week's episode was kind of disappointing ... i didn't realize that taeyang was such a ssagaji... hopefully that attitude of his will be fixed soon

kiwook is my favorite... he seems like he's ready to change... if only he wouldn't fall under peer pressure. For the first time he looked really innocent instead of that kkangpae-ish image at the end of the episode when his hands are covered in soap and he's laughing.

Has anyone else seen the stuff people have written on the kbs shichung ja geh shipan? Some of them were really harsh..

yeahh i know what you mean. i was disappointed by how nonchalant the boys were about the whole thing. they were like "oh yeah, we left and got drunk. and yeah, we smoked." it was nice of choi min soo to let them off easily but i thought they were really DUMB for acting that way.

i didn't like how hwan said "well, they should understand. it's not like we can change immediately." that was the lamest thing to say. they should at least TRY to resist the temptations that they face but they didn't stop to think for ONE second (except for ki wook) about what they were doing. and why be on the show if you're not gonna put your heart out to change?

you can tell that the kids have good hearts deep... very deep inside but they're really affected by past actions and habits.

hahaha ki wook looked really cute at the end! i agree! his smile looked so innocent! im starting to favor ki wook a lot just because you can tell he tried to step away and stuff. and despite his tough image, he seems pretty nice and chak hae. i like all the boys... they all have their own styles and images.

hie everyone..im new to this thread....read thru the comments post by ppl who watched it n now im interested to watch it as well...can someone pls tell me where can i d/l all the ep...is there anyclubboxes tht i can go to?

u can go to sylver's clubbox ^_^ i know she has it cuz i upload things for her and its one of the many things i upload. its under Happy Sunday in Conduct Zero. im pretty sure it has all the epis. if not notify me thru PM and i'll upload it for u asap.

i just skimmed thru the past two epis that i didnt get to watch. i only watched the parts everyone discussed. i couldnt breathe cuz i was like NOOOOOOOO DONT!! and KiWook being the great sensible kid at first didnt let in, but the pressure got to him. i have a feeling we'll see changes in him first.

they all have diff. personalities that i've grown to really adore and enjoy watching, but i just hope they can truly change if not. then that whole ice thing had no point to it. but im going to do my best to trust them and believe in them cuz if no one does then they'll never change. FIGHTING!

Guest shove your face

dong hyun is sooo cute i love him hehe

but can i ask you something. im watching it through video. and i stopped where the guys are leaving to go drink? what ep is that? hehe

dong hyun is sooo cute i love him hehe

but can i ask you something. im watching it through video. and i stopped where the guys are leaving to go drink? what ep is that? hehe

i think that's 8.. not sure though =)

wow! people are uploading onto non-CB! awsome, thanks so much!! [now i can start on the re-ups.. muahahahah] anyhow, this show is so weird!! haahhaaha poor kim jae dong! i feel so bad for him sometimes, because he's always being slapped around by the other MC.. and all the kids, too!! hahaha :P

Archived