Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

Thanks @andra30

and what about this .. "The Desperate Kiss" ... ha ha .. she wants him badly .. he refused and pushed her away .. she's not giving up, grab him and kiss him again .... :P:lol:and i can't imagine whats on their mind when they doing these scene ..   should they make this as the director instructed and carried away with their feelings.. ha ha

f2RInE.gif

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I admit that the kiss scenes between HW - IJ are better than HW - ES lol more good because IJ always initiates the kisses kkkkk because usually it becomes  men's job in Dramaland  :lol:  that makes me also love the kiss from Na Ae-ra to Jeong Woo in CSL finale :lol: Imagine how long it took for JSW-CYR for taping the kiss scene in ep1... it's a long :sweatingbullets:

Do actors really slap their co-stars in that kind of scene? What if they keep getting NG ? Or just a camera trick or something?  Ohh poor face ... :dissapointed_relieved: 

@MissA I prefer the CJW-NAR kiss as well, but IJ-HW kiss is not bad too.

i think they use camera trick for slapping scenes but I saw a BTS video where ES slapped the two maids and she accidentally slapped them for real, the two maids were shocked. Here is the video.

2 hours ago, jetsu said:

Luckily I've got pocket wifi with me in Japan, so I will definitely try to vote again tomorrow :D let's try to move JSW into the top 10. 

Yeah!!!! Let's do that.  Thank you so much chingu!

@kbleon... Annyeong Chingu and other chingu 's how are you guys. :grin:

I am watching Marraige Contract, Heaven's promise and Goodbye Mr. Black. These are really good dramas. Each drama has touched my heart and made me cry a little. Really good.  I tried to vote for Joo Sang Wook and couldn't :( 

Reading a 2010 interview with ‘Giant’ director Yoo In Shik talking bout our JSW... I'm totally agree with him...  :wub:

"I’ve watched Joo Sang Wook since Queen Seon Deok. He has very chiseled features and a handsome face like someone who would appear in graphic novels. He also has great voice control. He far exceeded our expectations."

35 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@kbleon... Annyeong Chingu and other chingu 's how are you guys. :grin:

I am watching Marraige Contract, Heaven's promise and Goodbye Mr. Black. These are really good dramas. Each drama has touched my heart and made me cry a little. Really good.  I tried to vote for Joo Sang Wook and couldn't :( 

Glad you're enjoying those three dramas.  Chingu, try this link, he is at # 17, just click the blue bar at the bottom once you selected his name.  Thanks

http://www.korean-wave.com/starlist/ranking/

5 hours ago, alin103 said:

Reading a 2010 interview with ‘Giant’ director Yoo In Shik talking bout our JSW... I'm totally agree with him...  :wub:

"I’ve watched Joo Sang Wook since Queen Seon Deok. He has very chiseled features and a handsome face like someone who would appear in graphic novels. He also has great voice control. He far exceeded our expectations."

Yes, JSW's portrayal of Minwoo character was so convincing, solid acting  B).Well chosen for the role at that time, proud of him

Archived