Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, kenixoon said:

I think you can vote multiple times if you have multiple gmail address. 

Really, I tried to vote using Gmail and then twitter but it won't let me, it says come back in 10 hours to vote again.

4 hours ago, kbleon said:

Really, I tried to vote using Gmail and then twitter but it won't let me, it says come back in 10 hours to vote again.

have you try with different browser to vote with your another account? Today it still works for me with that way to vote with my gmail and twitter acc.

2 hours ago, cathlin said:

have you try with different browser to vote with your another account? Today it still works for me with that way to vote with my gmail and twitter acc.

Actually I voted on desktop and then my tab, not sure why it won't work

20 hours ago, cathlin said:

Just like @kbleon it only allowed me to vote once.  I've voted with gmail then facebook (not linked) and message popped up to wait for 5 hours.  I've also tried with different devices and browser but the same.  

2 hours ago, jetsu said:

Just like @kbleon it only allowed me to vote once.  I've voted with gmail then facebook (not linked) and message popped up to wait for 5 hours.  I've also tried with different devices and browser but the same.  

I don't know why I can but it didn't allow me too when i use my fb account for the third time although with other device and another browser. At first i use my gmail acc with UC browser, then my twitter acc with chrome browser. I haven't try if i use chrome for the first vote, always in that way everyday..I am not sure too why i can more than once haha :sweatingbullets:

3 hours ago, jetsu said:

My sister told me that GT OST is out on Yesasia.com.  I've checked and there's no extras like photobook, postcard, poster :( ... disappointed.  

Thanks for the heads up chingu @jetsu, I noticed the background music is not included in the CD, it only includes the 15 songs released through iTunes.  

@cathlin Hi chingu, I think you mentioned that you are interested in buying the CD, here's the link for you.

http://www.yesasia.com/global/glamorous-temptation-ost-mbc-tv-drama/1049656282-0-0-0-en/info.html

Hi Chingus .... it seems this thread is so quiet after GT ended and Ahjushi keep it low these days ... ha ha miss you guys ...

These scenes are so similar and i love the way he gently pull his leading lady beside him ... ha ha .. (sorry chingus ..i make this GIF's since I've got nothing to do right now ... :blush::lol::P:D

GIANT_zpszxxdpnwi.gif

CSL_zpsuun8ax23.gif

BOAB_zpsfc3xoyed.gif

10 hours ago, kbleon said:

You are welcome @kbleon :blush: Voting for Marshmallow has become my daily routine.  

Great gifs @Melchai

Archived