Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those chingus who's not aware that you can vote in one day using both Google Chrome and Internet Explore.  That means you can vote twice a day in both polls.  In the Japanese poll he moved up to 14 now, so vote with all your gadgets for both polls.  Let's keep voting.  

4 hours ago, jetsu said:

For those chingus who's not aware that you can vote in one day using both Google Chrome and Internet Explore.  That means you can vote twice a day in both polls.  In the Japanese poll he moved up to 14 now, so vote with all your gadgets for both polls.  Let's keep voting.  

Thanks Chingu for voting diligently, I've been doing that as well, I vote on my desktop,  tab and phone.  Glad the Japanese poll is moving up but we need to exert more effort on the sogou poll as it has dropped down to 26.  Thanks Everyone.

15 hours ago, kbleon said:

Good job Chingus, JSW moved up to 24 in the sogou poll, Yeah!!!! Let's keep voting!  Thanks everyone !

G'day chingus.  I was voting this morning and so happy to see he went up.

Holiday is over for me :(.  @kbleon I saw those magazine with JSW you have in Japan, but didn't buy cos it reminded me of HW and felt sad.  While stopped over in Hong Kong, I checked magazine stores for him but nothing (almost every magazines were about SJK).  

Hope JSW will be active soon. 

@jetsu Welcome back chingu!!!!!  So glad he finally moved up in the sogou poll.  The Japanese magazines with JSW  in it are for the promotion of Masked Prosecutor, I hope to see more in the near future since GT will be airing in Japan next month.  I have a feeling we will see him again soon.:wub::wub::wub:

16 minutes ago, alin103 said:

Hiiii all... :Dhttp://cheoneusin.com/galleries/minem-homme/

There's a lottt of our JSW handsome pics here :wub: from Minem-Homme but I wonder why I can't save it... :frown:

@alin103 Thanks for sharing. Those photos were posted in this thread when they first came out last year, but don't know which page anymore, I will send them to your email.

15 minutes ago, kbleon said:

@alin103 Thanks for sharing. Those photos were posted in this thread when they first came out last year, but don't know which page anymore, I will send them to your email.

Yeah I want it for my collections.... hehehe

Thanks a lottt... :lol:

Joo Sang-wook agency, the agency merged with Kim Seo-hyung 'expected synergies'

Article Image

Spoiler

Makeup Makeup and entertainment management company actor Dean Weed newly reorganized through merger, actor Joo Sang-wook and Kim Seo-hyung was the hansotbap eat.

Mei Dean entertainment side, "Kim Seo-hyung, jodaehui, was the choeyoungdo signed a make-Weed and strategic partnership agreements to which it belongs. Harmony between the actors, as well as plans proceed to more active management business through two companies in a variety of collaboration. Many in the activities of actors Taps ask expectations, "he said.

Mei Dean entertainment is engaged in a dominating actor Joo Sang-wook, Jeon Soo-kyung, SD Rats, yijeongeun, yunjiwon, sinhyeonsu, captive management, including extensive yihyein is a Method actor are a large number belongs to. It shows a solid acting skills in "Learn to see to believe, led by Joo Sang-wook 'musical diva" Jeon Soo-kyung,' God Stiller 'SD Rats, yijeongeun such a wide range of activities the area has shown a growth.

The merger will make progress Weed management actor actress Kim Seo-hyung to which it belongs, jodaehui, choeyoungdo buy. Kim Seo-hyung through a number of works that showcases the intellectual, yet unique charm, understated acting is scheduled to meet the new wolhwa recent tvN drama cast in 'The Good Wife', Jeon Do-yeon and smoke breathing. Also it did appear like the movie "love me" jodaehui attracted the attention take a representative section of the representative agency of yuahin at the Ahn Sung-ki, Jo Jin Woong etc. finish the shoot starring movie 'hunting' state and the movie 'Islands', 'check abduction' ë! ? ~ Choeyoungdo is working with both the actors cast in the film 'ducking', 'king of the event organizer' emerged as a new character of licorice Chungmuro.

In May a merger with Dean entertainment is expected to continue to collect and make Weed yeneunggwa advertisements wider spectrum synergies from, and flexible management, including existing business areas. Reporter Kim Yeonji kim.yeonji@joins.com

광고

**If I'm not mistaken is she's the one who act with JSW in GIANT .. she looks familiar though ....

Archived