Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG ... All of my HW fans are here!  Hello to all!!! :-)))))

Love love love JSW's performance in GT, especially in the last few eps., when he started living in the Kwon's house.  I am so glad JSW took on this role.  For some reasons, I still like a serious JSW more than a hilarious JSW.  GT brings so much memories about Min Woo (JSW) in Giant.  Can't wait to see more of our beloved JSW in the upcoming eps.  Just don't cry - my heart cannot take it seeing JSW cries!  He is freaking hot when he's deeply in pain ... Xoxoxo ...

1 hour ago, nomore1976 said:

OMG ... All of my HW fans are here!  Hello to all!!! :-)))))

Love love love JSW's performance in GT, especially in the last few eps., when he started living in the Kwon's house.  I am so glad JSW took on this role.  For some reasons, I still like a serious JSW more than a hilarious JSW.  GT brings so much memories about Min Woo (JSW) in Giant.  Can't wait to see more of our beloved JSW in the upcoming eps.  Just don't cry - my heart cannot take it seeing JSW cries!  He is freaking hot when he's deeply in pain ... Xoxoxo ...

@nomore1976 great to see u here .. welcome n feel free to talk about our beloved JSW .. he never failed to impressed us with his solid acting .. n of course his freaking SEXY n HOT too .. :D ha ha

[Star Fashion] 'brilliant seduction' Joo Sang-wook trendy fashion shoot

8439_29637_2616.jpg

8439_29638_2617.jpg

8439_29639_2617.jpg

cr.http://www.stnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=8439

Spoiler

Fashion shoot of 'brilliant seduction' Joo Sang-wook every time the topic.

In last December 28 broadcast "brilliant seduction '25 Tuesday jinhyeongwoo (Joo Sang-wook) is sineunsu (Choi Kang-hee) he really think he chose to drink sulman gangseokhyeon (Jung Jin Young) had to abandon their attempt to finally die. Jinhyeongwoo fell into a panic was no love lost the will to live at all. On the other hand jinhyeongwoo is aware of the fact that the hospital gangseokhyeon gotta get the wrong life-threatening heart surgery buryeotda the riots.Novelties wake gangseokhyeon finally regained consciousness and ran to a safe sineunsu clung gangseokhyeon. Jinhyeongwoo accidentally witnessed the embrace of two people. Jinhyeongwoo attracts a fashion shoot in the middle of Joo Sang-wook shed tears of sadness betrayed mountains of viewers watching the eye-catching appearance of sineunsu.

Joo Sang-wook is to wear a suit is jiohtu products. Trendy with a short button pinstripe pattern while it is possible to produce slim silhouette.

Jeonggyuyeon press articles. Photo: Style News offers (www.stnews.co.kr)

Didn't realise that the rating increased again to 12% :sweatingbullets: Happy for GT team. Working for a drama is tiresome - live shoot - 50eps :huh:

may it brings good energy for them :D 

30회
그래서 아이도 니가 밀었냐?

일주(차예련)은 결국 형우(주상욱)의 아버지를 죽인 사람은 석현(정진영)이라고 말한다. 
한편, 석현은 일주가 범인이라고 말하는 은수(최강희)를 외면하는데...

EP30
So, did you push the child too?

Il Joo eventually says that Seok Hyeon was the one who killed Hyeong Woo's father.
Meanwhile, Seok Hyeon ignores Eun Soo who said that Il Joo is the criminal...

3 minutes ago, MissA said:

Thanks yaqiyuki - kbleon :wub:

See ladies... Poor ES :sweatingbullets:

@yaqiyuki Thank you so much for the text preview translation chingu

She was too naive, she thought KSH will side with her over his own daughter:(

Il Joo is in trouble, just look at HW's stare, he is pissed.

Archived