Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can not help falling in the star Joo Sang-wook's 'brilliant seduction'

201601120842777442_56943e365a21f.jpg

Spoiler

[OSEN = gimbora News] Actor Joo Sang-wook has now climbed to this position by acting only passion. The climb up to the lone hero, starting with bit part, it's a tough moment, but many, overcome everything and have learned how to give shine to know the charm of the actor in his own CRT. Why this could not love.

He made his debut at 22 years old so realistic teen drama found by dissolving the problems with learning, such as young people in love, a new generation of reports and adults do not know. " But it not soon gained popularity in the public. All "Air City 'Drama City' 'chunja your inclination am getting' Queen Seondeok 'and appeared in a number of works, but did not know his true worth bojin.

Then, while the smoke Cho Min-woo with a Scion-style looks and brilliant brains in 2010, Giant's got a modifier of 'character siljangnim professional actors. Even at the time, such as Lee Deok-hwa Jeong Bo-seok guryeok of seniors without picking up tremendous intimidated citing melted in his or her assigned character, a party created by Minwoo and man is understood.

Joo Sang-wook is nundojang representative took the audience to the medical drama 'Good Doctor'. The outside is then awarded the Best actor award only deceived by doctors character cold and warm has proven to solid acting skills. Through this drama, the public has had time to see the enthusiasm of smoke Joo Sang-wook is an actor. Geda one of its attachment among his filmography is also going to work.

Other "Cunning Single Lady '' Birth of Beauty '' mask inspection 'and succeeded in becoming recognized as a Method actor acting through continuous work activities. But is also representative works' Good Doctor 'domestic fans most remember Joo Sang-wook,' Cunning Single Lady "demonstrated outstanding ability in the. If earlier showed the doctor a cold, fully digest the daldalhan romance smoke in here with Lee Min-jung and had shed another attraction.

Currently appearing under the MBC drama 'brilliant seduction, betrayal in love to a woman who attempted to smoke being transformed to take the aide jinhyeongwoo character to venture to avenge his father, it reveals a passion for acting. Joo Sang-wook is gifted with the ability to give a warmth smoke enemies want to hug wrapped in an elite character. This 180-degree look at the actor with the ability to transform one thing is always welcome. So viewers have a crush on him ever spend a steadfast affection.

Joo Sang-wook met in riprap is frank and warm, but such was the man richard simmons.. Unlike when you smoke full of charisma, a lot of chatter and simple dissipating the energy well smiling positive. The authenticity felt him say it would not change even if the climb to a higher place than it is now.

Joo Sang-wook is acting dwaetjiman chance to start now to explore the type or style of acting and reborn as a true performer for analysis. He transferred a role in a variety of genres and traveled widely recognized as having the outstanding one acting actor Joo Sang-wook is expected boyeojulji how amazing enthusiasm and talent forward ./ purplish@osen.co.kr

[2015 Baseball Scouting Report] [magic glass world of fun & Fun] [Copyright ⓒ OSEN all rights reserved]

기사이미지

Spoiler

[Sports Today gimsujin News] 'brilliant seduction' Joo Sang-wook was placed in the hands of this slush fund documents.

MBC drama 'brilliant seduction "(a play sonyoungmok difference spirits / production gimsanghyeop gimhuiwon) According to the side in the 29th that Friday night broadcast drawn fierce nerves of sineunsu (Choi Kang-hee) and the river one shares (Cha Ye-Ryun) unfolds to occupy the slush document . The psychological war of the two women planned depth for spectacular revenge tension in the home theater.

'Brilliant seduction' is crucial clues to prove the whereabouts of the slush fund is a public broadcasting in the day, according to the crew. Disappeared slush document accidentally tweaked the hands jinhyeongwoo (Joo Sang-wook) and forlorn gangil shares to gangseokhyeon (Jung Jin Young), which produces the self to wonder whether the selection.

12 days morning crew ln this photo released by the appearance of jinhyeongwoo in building a meaningful expression holding a few sheets of documents is contained. It was filled with hate and anger for sineunsu betrayed their questions to gather this evolution unfolds yet another change in the future in his eyes.

'Brilliant seduction "crew" dont expect whether sineunsu and jinhyeongwoo, gangseokhyeon and what happens to the river one weeks unfold, "" jinhyeongwoo a slush fund to take up to an Inspector documents and therefore his mentality changes due will be the highlight of the day, "said High It hinted.

On the other hand, according to audience measurement company Nielsen Korea (daily nationwide basis) the day before the broadcast colorful temptation renewed its highest rating recorded 12.1% audience.

Gimsujin reporters ent@stoo.com

This scene somehow makes me wonder who is evil here .... can't believe he did that to the crazy MY .. and that evil face surprised MY ...    MY tried to kill him once and this is payback time for old time sake.. ha ha ...now HW received strong support from MY father n brother that makes MY feel envy and jealous ... yeah!! unexpectedly  when HY turned to be an evil bad guy now!

yVpwjj.gif

@Melchai.... So true chingu. HW is so evil and hilarious. Have you guys notices that ES's and HW's revenge is really targeting each other instead of who they should be attacking. Sure they get some satisfaction on their target but they also feel like they are both in Hell. :wub: :wub:

YA was quiet impressed with ES today and I was rather shocked. I love how she threatened YA about making HW waver again. ES is sure getting ahead of herself when she tooo is vulnerable. Every time ES 's and HW's enemy threaten one of them they both get that look like this :angry::angry::angry: It killed me seeing their reaction when one of them is threaten and hey hear it. It's like they want to kill them. Smh smh smh smh smh

GT DC

은수가 형우한테 결혼한거 미래 복수때문이라고 얘기하고 석현한테는 옛날 서류 넣은사람이 일주라고 얘기한다네

ES told HW the reason she married KSH was to seek revenge for Mirae, and she also told KSH that Il Joo was the one who put the documents in her bag.

20 minutes ago, kbleon said:

GT DC

은수가 형우한테 결혼한거 미래 복수때문이라고 얘기하고 석현한테는 옛날 서류 넣은사람이 일주라고 얘기한다네

ES told HW the reason she married KSH was to seek revenge for Mirae, and she also told KSH that Il Joo was the one who put the documents in her bag.

So happy and finally she tells him everything .. she should trust him as he loves her so much  ..  HW will be mad and in rage when he found out that Ill Joo, she's the one who kept the documents in the bag and kept silenced for 15 years .. i can't imagined what HW will do to Ill Joo later on ... since she's the reason why her father's died ...

Archived