Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Melchai i just saw your mention! Haven check the video preview yet! hahaha.

Anyway here's the text preview from MBC:

29회
니가 간절히 원하는 거라면 난 절대 못줘!

형우(주상욱)는 미래 병실에서 문서를 발견하고 은수(최강희)는 형우에게 문서를 달라고 애원하지만 받지 못한다. 
한편, 석현(정진영)과 은수는 수명(김창완)의 집으로 찾아가는데...

EP29
If this is something you want so desperately, I'd definitely not give it to you.

Hyeong Woo discovers the documents in Mi Rae's hospital room, Eun Soo pleads to get the documents back but couldn't do so. Meanwhile, Seok Hyeon and Eun Soo goes to Kwon's house..

4 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@kbleon @Melchai chingu's i think jsw is crushing on her.what do you think???

Maybe .... as long as he's happy, I have no objection.  :thumbsup:

From all the BTS he is gentle around her and makes her laugh all the time, and there's a few times he glanced at her.  But JSW is this kind of carefree person.   

45 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@kbleon @Melchai chingu's i think jsw is crushing on her.what do you think???

i'll think he always take good care of his leading actress  and co-stars  in any of his drama.. he is a  fine n true  gentleman ..... but its ok.. if its meant to be .. it will be .. he he...  just like what @jetsu stated he is the kind of carefree person! :D:lol:

.. so sad after HW finally found out that all this while the documents was kept by Ill Joo .. he rush to the hospital and confront  Eunsoo ... I wonder what are they talking about ... @yaqiyuki dear ... if you dont mind.. he he.. can you tell us what are the conversation between EUnsoo and HW ..  both looking so sad  ...

All secrets are out, next week they will show their true selves.  Why don't ES listen to HW?  He's been with KSH and IJ for 15 years and knew them well.  KSH will not abandon IJ.  Now KSH knows ES has been using him, he will not let HW and her be happily together.  

I don't care if HW and ES will be in danger, I only want them be together (trusting and leaning on each other).  Honestly all scenes with KSH and ES together makes me sick.  I can never seem them as a couple but as a carer to a sick old man.  

Btw when he yelled out SHIN EUN SOO, it sound so good.    

@kbleon Thanks for the screen shots

Archived