[drama 2008] Bichunmoo 비천무

Guest huangsy

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kawaiigarden

Oh my god, thank you WITHS2, you're the best.

I think I'll like the drama more than the movie, which is one of my favourite movie.

And I really love the OST.

By the way, does anybody know where I can find the translation of the song "Ya Sang Gok" (Nocturne) by Park Ji Yoon. She sings so well, at the beginning I didn't know that it was the actress who plays the role of Sul Ri who sang this song.

Thanks in advance.

Guest decoy

hmm, i got ep. 1-4 but haven't watch them all yet because the subs haven't came out for ep.4 yet, but the intro to the drama at the beginning of ep.1 after the billions of flying arrows pauses kind of reminds me of shadowless sword..... does anyone notice that or think the same as i do....

비천무.E09.080307.HDTV.XviD-JN.avi</U> (478208 KB) <U>PC저장

Thank you share , But above link is only 41 min long,

and gigafile E9 is expired.

Thanks E10................

Guest puela

yeap I noticed that the jn was corrupted after ...someone downloaded and told me and mine was at 90% ...

currently uploading 09&10 mansal... will have the links in about 2hr30min according to the megaupload timer....

Guest sunshine4ever

can someone please tell me what episode is this capture in?

is this a dream or something not real? i don't recall seeing this scene.

004726-8.jpg

can someone please tell me what episode is this capture in?

is this a dream or something not real? i don't recall seeing this scene.

Its not a dream. Unfortunately I can't recall the episode number, but it was near the end of the series (the mandarin version)

I have to watch this - I am a total JJM convert - He looks so good. But I think I'll wait till all the episodes are completed and then start. Will this be on Clubbox eventually?

I was looking at the caps - he looks so gorgeous in some scenes and seems like the cinematography is very nice too. Looking forward to this... :)

Guest gummonster

omg, there's a bichumoo drama??

i loved the movie, so hopefully this drama is good too...

love the cast

Archived