[drama 2008] Bichunmoo 비천무

Guest huangsy

Ental Episodes. Same deal I will post new episodes in this post just to keep track :)

Thanks Puela, Good to have Ental Version for Ep 6 unless the ental sub does sync with JN version... Otherwise would appreciated if you could upload the ental version...

Thanks!!!

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many popular comics such as "War of Money", "Le Grand Chef", "Full House", and "The Master"are being made into dramas or films. An increasing number of people are enjoying these dramas or films by comparing them with their original comics versions.

In keeping with this trend, SBSi (CEO: Lee, Nam-Su) announced on February 22 its launch of an online service for "Bicheonmu - Drama", the original comics of the popular drama of the same title, along with the company's TV Program Review service on SBS's website.

"Bicheonmu - Drama", the first episode of which was broadcast on February 1, is an original martial art and melodrama. It is broadcast every Friday and stars Joo Jin-mo and Park Ji-Yoon. Based on Kim Hye-Rin's original comics, the drama thus attracted much interest from the fans of the comics as well as from drama enthusiasts.

Kim's original comics is about the tragic love story between Jin-Ha, a swordsman who lives a sad life to keep "Bicheonsingi', and Seolli, a brave woman who fights her fate for her love. Even though it has been more than 10 years since its publication, Bicheonmu is still considered by many comics fans as the best hi-teen romance comics in Korea.

Consisting of six volumes, "Bicheonmu - Drama"can be viewed instantly on SBS S Bicheonmu drama's official website and is offered for free to free-ticket S members.

The Source : Koreacontent News Team

Thanks Puela, Good to have Ental Version for Ep 6 unless the ental sub does sync with JN version... Otherwise would appreciated if you could upload the ental version...

Thanks!!!

WITHS2 is using that version so no need for the Ental ^_^ v

Update: Currently Downloading Episodes.. cb as always not nice at all.. will post MU links as soon as possible :sweatingbullets:

Guest sunshine4ever

Oh, I finally found the thread for this drama! Anyway, I watched this in Vietnamese, I think I'm gonna finish it off by renting the English subbed version. This drama is so good! I started to hook into it after seeing a few scenes cuz my dad was watching it. Anyway, I started to watch it myself. I feel so sad watching it. Gosh, it's like one of those sad songs that started to begin and you already know its ending.

I really admire Joo Jin Mo in this drama!!! I felt him through it all. At first his character started out with no emotions whatsoever. He seemed to did not know how to express his feelings and he rarely smiled. What a strange character (just like any few children I met while I was teaching) because he did not seem so happy and it bothered me. And then when he met her, it was another different story. And then when she left him and still waited for him made me feel so sad after all of it. I just felt like they were never meant to be together even though their short love lasted for so long.

I'm still in the process of watching this series so will come back to comment. ^^

P.S. Oh, I love Yoo Jin Ha's old look! How come I just felt like he seemed to show no expressions as to how he feels, but when I looked in his eyes, I felt sorrow? His eyes did all the acting and all the speaking? lol. Well, at least I think that's good enough for me.

Guest sensor

WITHS2 is using that version so no need for the Ental ^_^ v

Update: Currently Downloading Episodes.. cb as always not nice at all.. will post MU links as soon as possible :sweatingbullets:

Thanks Puela! Appreciated your efforts! :)

Guest sunshine4ever

For those of you who watched this in Chinese, is there an OST out there for the Chinese version? I'm watching the Chinese version and I happened to like the OST especially when he played the flute. :D

Guest huangsy

I guess there won't be a shinhwa version?

wat is a 'shinhwa' version ? Is it the same quality as 'Ental' ?

Archived