[drama 2008] Bichunmoo 비천무

Guest huangsy

Guest tppwendy

Wow...I watched this drama in Vietnamese TV a few years ago, no korean dubbing ^^ And I prefer this original version, I don't like the dubbing ^^

This drama is great, very touched, and Joo Jin Mo looks so manly and hot in it, Park Ji Yoon is very pretty ^^

I gonna watch it again :D

Thanks for sharing :)

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nana585

Can anyone advise where I can dl ep 3 & 4... just couldn't find any source.

I am currently uploading the complete OST & will adv the dl link once ready.

DL link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LJF18H4S

[08SBS]《飞天舞-Bichunmoo/비천무》OST(08.02.11)

Starring: Joo Jin Mo, Park Ji Yoon, Lee Jong Hyuk

아티스트 Various Artists

장 르 O.S.T

발 매 일 2008 . 02 . 11

1 Love Is

2 야상곡(夜想曲) (설리 Ver.) - 박지윤(朴智允)

3 Sakura Falling

4 만월(满月) - 신은희(申恩熙)

5 Death Theme

6 야상곡(夜想曲) (자하랑 Ver.) - 김동욱(金东昱)

7 Journey To The East

8 Friends

9 네가 없는 세상에 这世上不能没有你(엔딩곡) - 한얼

10 비천무가(飞天舞歌) - 송지은(宋智恩)

11 애연(爱缘) - 수(Soo)

12 사랑아 추억아 - 하울(HaWoo)

13 Fate

14 Sad Oboe Suit

15 미련(迷恋) - 안영민(安永民)

16 사랑값 - 해신(海信)

17 Love Hurts

18 Betraya

19 미워할 걸 그랬죠 - 최성일(崔成日)

Guest Rinaldo

Wow...I watched this drama in Vietnamese TV a few years ago, no korean dubbing ^^ And I prefer this original version, I don't like the dubbing ^^

This drama is great, very touched, and Joo Jin Mo looks so manly and hot in it, Park Ji Yoon is very pretty ^^

I gonna watch it again :D

Thanks for sharing :)

is this is old drama? about how many years y watch this exacly drama?

Guest nana585

Bichunmoo OST MV - track no. 9 "In a world without you" - it is such a beautiful sad song and the MV is just so very hauntingly sad <sob sob>

mms://121.125.79.34/MSN_WMV_HIGH_060327/0047/004725.wmv

004725-41.jpg

004725-40.jpg

004725-39.jpg

004725-38.jpg

004725-37.jpg

004725-36.jpg

004725-35.jpg

004725-34.jpg

004725-33.jpg

004725-32.jpg

004725-31.jpg

004725-30.jpg

004725-29.jpg

004725-28.jpg

004725-27.jpg

004725-25.jpg

004725-24.jpg

004725-23.jpg

004725-22.jpg

004725-21.jpg

004725-20.jpg

004725-19.jpg

004725-17.jpg

004725-16.jpg

004725-14.jpg

004725-12.jpg

004725-10.jpg

004725-7.jpg

004725-4.jpg

004725-3.jpg

Guest tppwendy

is this is old drama? about how many years y watch this exacly drama?

This drama was finished in 2004, was aired in China in 2005, and in Vietnam in December 2005. It wasn't aired in Korea because of some copyright problems between the Eight Peaks Production and Korean Televisions. And finally, it's aired in Korea (from 01 Feb 2008) ^^

Guest nana585

ok Episode 03 & 04 ental are available now H E R E

Thanks puela, much appreciated.

Just curious to see how SBS managed to shrink an originally 33 episodes drama down to 14 episodes!! From the 1st 2 episodes look alright but down the road I wonder if the storyline will be somewhat disconnected and left viewers with many ??????

Guest tppwendy

is the female lead the same Park Ji Yoon who sang Sunginshik?

Yes, it's her ^^ I like her image in this drama so much ^^

I don't understand why they must cut it to 14 episodes while airing in Korea...I prefer the Chinese version that I watched before...

while i was watching this, i realized that the style is really similar to the Chinese dramas; the sword fighting and stuff is also similar. i would have thought i was watching a chinese film rather than korean, hehe. but this seems really interesting, definitely continue to watch although i have no clue whats happening.

Guest chinamp3

man, I thought they just made this recently, I couldn't believe that they made this long time ago. How come they had to wait until now to broadcast this drama? Does anyone know?

Guest Haywires

mily2 is going to be helping out with editing and timing. Look for the releases on D-Addicts in a bit as they are being worked on at the moment. Episode two is about done too and I will be sending it to her soon. Everyone thank her for volunteering! :)

I'm really liking this drama so stay tuned till the end!

Guest nana585

mily2 is going to be helping out with editing and timing. Look for the releases on D-Addicts in a bit as they are being worked on at the moment. Episode two is about done too and I will be sending it to her soon. Everyone thank her for volunteering! :)

I'm really liking this drama so stay tuned till the end!

Hey super thanks Haywires and Mily2 for your great efforts! Looking forward to the release of the subtitles. Great to have folks like you around to help!

Guest krnshort1

i am more used to seeing chinese period dramas than Korean ones. i am not chinese, though.

when i saw the scenery, the ambiance itself is very chinese because of the bamboo and the feel and as you said even the costumes.

they are not wearing the typical costume seen in Korean period drama.

what i am hoping this to be is similar to the chinese period dramas i have seen in the pass..entertaining and light...like AMAZING TWINS. :sweatingbullets:

is WITHS2 subbing this one?

-_-

dude, you do know that korea at one point was heavily influenced by chinese culture?

Japan, Korea, and the like.

It was not until later dynasties that Korean adapted their own costume and alphabet.

Guest aquamarine88

Hello there, can anyone please upload the 2nd MV on megaupload or sendspace or mediafire please? The link does not seem to work as I've been trying for several times already. Thanks a lot

Does anyone know who did the Chinese dubbing? China or Taiwan?

The mainland Chinese dubbings are usually bad. Sometimes the voice will be completely different in the latter half, almost like they got 2 different dubbers to do it.

I don't know who did it, but its very good. If I hadn't known Joo Jin Mos voice and so realized that several actors were dubbed, I might have regonised it only after some time.

Archived