[drama 2008] Bichunmoo 비천무

Guest huangsy

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest avonmarissa

I have a question I am hoping those who have read the manhwa can help me with. The subtitles refer to Jin-Ha's father coming from Goguryeo. However, sometimes in the drama, with my limited Korean, I think I hear references to the Won Kingdom taking the Prince captive hence Jin-Ha's father ending up in that country. Didn't the Won Kingdom take royal captives from Koryeo which was a kingdom established way after Goguryeo fell? I guess what I want to know is if the Bichun sword manual is from Koryeo or Goguryeo since these are two different kingdoms. Thanks in advance to all who help.

Guest xxvietgurl99xx

This is jin Ha's father who is killed in ep. 1. Does anyone know who he is? Can't find his name anywhere.......is he a Chinese actor?

I know someone out there knows!! Much thanks.

His name is Yan Kuan and yes, he is a Chinese actor. I hope that helps. He's one of my fav Chinese actors.

Guest Haywires

Hard to say they are the exact same, there are unique scenes in each version. :P

Suddenly the Korean version has some scenes (very short of course) that don't happen in the Chinese version. weird.

Guest kawaiigarden

Thanks for your hardwork WITHS2.

I've a question and I'm sorry if someone already ask this.

Does anybody know what is the title of the music background at the end of episode 7, because it's not in the OST.

I love this one, and I really want to find it.

Thanks for your help.

Sung is so cute and it's funny to see Park Shin Hye so young.

Guest sayla

His name is Yan Kuan and yes, he is a Chinese actor. I hope that helps. He's one of my fav Chinese actors.

xxvietgurl99xx,

Much thanks for this information that I finally checked on. I really appreciate this. Gotta go find out more about Yan Kuan now!! :D

Guest sang_woo_always

I really enjoyed this drama. I was amazed it just came out right now. I really like this couple.

park ji yoon and jin mo makes a great pair. I love their scenes together. very cute.

I also like the son - don't know his name but he's a hOTTIE, and park shin hye. they're super cute

too. psh is soo young in this drama. Very goood drama. I couldn't stop watching it when i put

it on. =]

Guest kukuri

monkey07xs0.gif Thank you WITH S2!

I saw the Chinese version and I like it so much that I'm going to watch the Korean version. :D

Thank you annchong and jtranla for uploading the HQ 1.5gb version!em026nm2.gif

monkey07xs0.gif Thank you WITH S2!

I saw the Chinese version and I like it so much that I'm going to watch the Korean version. :D

Thank you annchong and jtranla for uploading the HQ 1.5gb version!em026nm2.gif

you are welcome dear and do visit our website for more 1.5s! It's all in the pores!!! When I first saw Ep1, I nearly cried as I opted to edit some of the episodes and the Korean and Chinese mix was 000000000 :blink: (and I hate dubbings that don't gel) but now, I am throughly enjoying it!! I heard that the original version is way longer then the korean one but is it better??? Mayhaps, seeing it in 1.5gb glory makes it all looks super duper nice :)

Yup, the Dad is a hunk. Too bad he got killed too soon! I was getting quite desperate to see "a good looking manly Chinese actor" (sorry spent sometime in China recently and getting jaded) until Mr Yan Kuan appeared :). But then again, I have an elf fetish ... :)

Guest kukuri

Pictures of the soundtrack - a nice digipak w/ color photobook

more pictures can be seen at: http://beautifulthingsinlife.blogspot.com/...mu-k-drama.html

Woo~ I ordered it and waiting for it to come. :D Does it come with the MVs?

you are welcome dear and do visit our website for more 1.5s! It's all in the pores!!! When I first saw Ep1, I nearly cried as I opted to edit some of the episodes and the Korean and Chinese mix was 000000000 :blink: (and I hate dubbings that don't gel) but now, I am throughly enjoying it!! I heard that the original version is way longer then the korean one but is it better??? Mayhaps, seeing it in 1.5gb glory makes it all looks super duper nice :)

I think the original version is better because it shows what they went through to be together after 10+ years. There were lots of flashbacks (sometimes, too much :P), but they're sweet and unforgetable. I don't like dubs as well, but after a while I got use to it. I also don't like how long it took for Jin Ha and Sul Ri to be in the same scene again. Like they were seperated in epsiode 10 (I'm making this up as I don't want to spoil exactly which episode this took place) and then reunited in episode 20. I kept on watching and watching until I saw them together again. cateyeswn7.gif

Watching it in Korean with their real voice and superb vid quality made me catwooi2hr2.gif even more. I only watched ep1 so far. :sweatingbullets:

Will SBS be releasing Bichunmoo on DVD? It'll be great to collect both versions on DVDs. :w00t:

Guest adorablesheng

sooo.. no download links?? LOL... aww.w.. im so disappointed to find out thAT they die.. even though i like it when ppl die in the dramas ..lol

Archived