Sm Audition. Msia`2007

Guest ulynn

Um, I auditioned in Vancouver, and you were aloud to do more than one category, I guess... for me, they asked me to sing, for my friend she auditioned for singing and dancing.

and.. for modelling, they just ask you to give them 3 poses. hahah thats all : ) -edit, well i think it depends on the room you're in, the room i was in was cramped and small so there was no room to do a runway walk.

Ahh, I see... I guess it might be different each time though, hahaha!

My friend told me the audition was cancelled because some people have SPM... they're moving it to next month.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahh, I see... I guess it might be different each time though, hahaha!

My friend told me the audition was cancelled because some people have SPM... they're moving it to next month.

huh? really?? is it confirmed then bcoz they didn't announce it from their website yet .. aikz, if yes hopefully there's a formal anouncement made earlier since my friends already booked their coach ticket from sg-kl ~_~

Guest DBSKER94

adorkygirl:spm is a malaysian public exam

questions:

1.Is it really true that their moving the audition to next month??

2.Where was the place of the audition last year??

3.Are u supposed to dance and sing at the same time if u audition for dancing and singing or u sing first then dance?

4.How long will they let u dance?How long should the dance u prepare suppose to be?

5.Is anyone going to arrange transport to get to the audition place??

Guest adorkygirl

^ icic.

umm you sing then dance.

I think you should prepare your dance for about a minute or more?? not sure about that, but if you're auditioning for dancing as well, you bring in a song of your own, and no worries if they cut u short because you'll have to do a rhythm test.

Guest chemical9

^ i heard tht u r allow to audition for more than one cateogyr...XD

hehehehehehe...actually i wanted to audition for singing and dancing...

but since i got nothin to do, i'll just go audition for modelling too...hahahaha...

but i noe i definitely cna't get through for modelling cos i'm short...lol...

but still, just go try out...XD i hope to meet u guys there!!!^^

i thought i read somewhere that somebody was only allowed to audition for one category.

but i'm not sure. sorry for ll the confusion. :P

i think it depends on how much time they have though.

and don't worry about height for modelling. lol.

most asian models are not that tall.

adorkygirl:spm is a malaysian public exam

questions:

1.Is it really true that their moving the audition to next month??

2.Where was the place of the audition last year??

3.Are u supposed to dance and sing at the same time if u audition for dancing and singing or u sing first then dance?

4.How long will they let u dance?How long should the dance u prepare suppose to be?

5.Is anyone going to arrange transport to get to the audition place??

3.) you cn choose to either do them together or do them separately. but i think it would be easier to do them one by one.

4.) the rythm test is about 30 seconds. so i think the dance should be about 1 minute? not sure.

Guest stupidfactory

many ppl recommend that don sing sm songs in sm audition... will it really cannot do that??

it's not that you can't. they're just saying, try not to :D

Guest HermioneHero

it's not that you can't. they're just saying, try not to :D

icic...

but really will look down u if u sing their song?? is that true?

Guest stupidfactory

icic...

but really will look down u if u sing their song?? is that true?

I don't think so. It actually depend on the judges. Haha.

Guest DBSKER94

its not that they will look down on you its just they think that we used their songs so that we can get in easily.

will the audition be held in kl or other states?

do you think its better to audition when your younger?Is 13 to young?

Guest stupidfactory

its not that they will look down on you its just they think that we used their songs so that we can get in easily.

For me, i don't think it's too young. Cos i remember i saw a list of the sm trainees at soompi. there's a few 95'er i'm i'm not wrong ^^

Guest fallenbroke

I don't think so . I think if we actually do a SM production right , then their expectations will be higher . Yup , or at least that's how I view it .

And yeah , 13's alright . BoA debutted like how old ?? Haha .

I'm not sure but what exactly are they looking for in one of their trainees ? I know there were a few people who've tried out at SM several times and did not get in , however they actually made it into other companies . I wonder what SM's looking for .

Other than people who can sing , or at least people who have voices that can be trained or enhanced , what else ? Looks ? Dancing skills ? Interacting skills ? Popularity ? etc etc . ?

Guest fennieer

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM SM ENTERTAINMENT'S WEBSITE!!!!

THE SM AUDITION HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO 20TH DEC 2007 NOW....

^^...all spm student got the time to prepare ald~~~~ hahahaha...hwaiting everyone~~~!!

Guest sugarbabe_tvxq

^ hey.....yes, it's being changed in the smtown malaysian audition page already...haaha...XD

i checked it just now in the evening....=)

yeah, goodluck to everyone else who's goin too ya...

wanna meet up with soompiers too!!!^^

hey chemical9...but errrr...i'm 5 feet 3...

lol....isn't tht too short for modelling??

lol....but just wanna try out for fun though...

but yeah, with my height, don think i can ever get in for tht....lol...XD

errrr....i most prob they'll wan to hold the audition in KL again just like last year....

cos usually thy wanna hold it in the main city in malaysia...

hey hermionehero....=)

i think it's bcos like wat DBSKER94 said, most ppl wanna use sm songs to get into sm ent easily...

lol...but also, then it'll be compared to the sm town singers, so it'll be difficult for most contestants...

unless, u can sing as good as the sm singers or better than them, then onli u'll have very high chances...

also, i heard tht it doesn't mean u have to sing korean songs, cos according to my fren, last year, her fren went for the audition and sang a korean song, and the korean judge stop her half way and said tht doens't sound like korean...

so i think best is to sing a song which u r comfortable with and all....^^

Hmm.. I think it's more to do with them being able to compare you with the original song.. if you sing an SM one. Also... they probably might get a little tired of hearing people singing SM songs?

20th December... is a Thursday.... luckily I'm on holidays then hahaha

Guest chemical9

many ppl recommend that don sing sm songs in sm audition... will it really cannot do that??

as long as you don't sound too much like the original singer, singing sm songs are totally fine. :]

actually, you shouldn't sound too much like the original singer of any song.

so it shouldn't matter that much. just sing a song you're comfortable with. ^^~

not at all! 13 is the perfect age.

^ hey.....yes, it's being changed in the smtown malaysian audition page already...haaha...XD

i checked it just now in the evening....=)

yeah, goodluck to everyone else who's goin too ya...

wanna meet up with soompiers too!!!^^

hey chemical9...but errrr...i'm 5 feet 3...

lol....isn't tht too short for modelling??

lol....but just wanna try out for fun though...

but yeah, with my height, don think i can ever get in for tht....lol...XD

lol. we're the same height!

i'm just slightly shorter

so don't worry about being short. lol.

i should worry. :(

Guest VindictusDame

omfgggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

20th decembER?? will there be any celebrity judgE? i wanna go try out but i think i sucks.... but if there's celebrity judge , i would love to try out

Archived