Sm Audition. Msia`2007

Guest ulynn

=.= now itz my turn not enuff sleep .. i was supposed to wakey wakey at late everning instead of early in the morning today but instead i'm already wide awake (zombie style) infront of my computer .. DID u voodoo-ed me? T___T ni ye tai hen xin le baaaaaaaaaaa .... T__T sobbbb

haha, back to the topic .. the location huh? iono, last year were at nearby BB .. hopefully this year will b the same too as that place is convenient .. lol, after aud we still can go walk walk together .. XD! but if not, i oso dunu where will it be ~_~ hopefully somewhere in KL .. LOL~~

i was just wondering... where's "BB" that you've mentioned?

not everyone knows the short cut for the locations, btw.

>__<

*curiousity*

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes you can : )

actually i doubt so, i think we all should dance, even if we are bad in it. it actually reflects our attitude towards the audition and they dont ask us to dance for they sake of it, they want to see if we are able to move to the beat of the music to the very least. :)

Guest chemical9

I'm finally posting again. OMG. I've been so busy with work.

but do u guys know that in the US Audition..they do ask you to sing SM artist's song...for me .if you're good enough...is not a matter of singing what songs..but if your voice is nice...so just sing what u really like and comfortable with

yeah. that's what i've been trying to say. lol.

haiz... i scare i cant go audition this time~~

facing many probs... sad~~~ if i cant go this year, next year i dinhv the chance d.... sad sad~~

try your best to go! :]

but cheer up if you really can't.

there's still the mail-in auditions!

can we sing but not dancE???? :tears:

yup. but i think you should just try.

ooh I see thanks for replying!

k here's the deal though. my brother is going to play the guitar and he wants to sing with me on it.

a. so would he, on registering, say he's trying out to be a singer?

b. i'm planning on doing both dancing and singing. would they audition both sections at different times or would i have to do it in one go?

c. when registering online should my brother specify that he is playing the guitar?

thanks for your help!

a.) yup. i think they'll take note that he can play the guitar even if he doesn't mention it.

b.) you'd have to do it at one go. I THINK.

c.) yes. i think its better that way.

aww .. i'm so bored .. sch holiday started already .. lol .. the audition is another 20+ days away .. i got nothing to do now ~_~ aish .. so how is everyone doing? practicing? or still choosing which song to sing/dance, wut to act/compose?? XD .. the thread's abit dead lately, gotta liven it up abit .. lol

and uhm, i got a question, do we need to bring a picture wif us for the audition? if yes wut size should we bring? the passport size or the 4R size?

i was wonderign about that too! but i'm guessing that we should bring the 4r one.

anyone knows for sure?

hi people !! i wanna go audition tooooo >.< ... -.- am i the only one that sound happy instead of nervous ? ... anyways ... hahaha .. i;ve got a question to ask... when u send the audition regitration .. do u need to send in a clip or something ? ... and and and ... must they reply u ?

i don't think you'll have to send in a clip.

but you can if you want to.

and yes, they'll definitely reply you when they receive the application.

good luck to those whos going to try out ^^

i know that i cnt.

too many reasons

=.=

try your best to come! :]

arghhh no!!! i just realise my cousin's wedding is on the 20th... dang....................... *.*

oh gosh! does that mean you're not auditioning?

-----

a few questions!

do we have to bring our own instruments there?

and here's the deal.

i just sent a package to them with me singing y(why) by jri.

and that's my best song.

so should i sing it again at the audition or should i sing another song?

tell me what you think.

Guest teerakay92
aww .. i'm so bored .. sch holiday started already .. lol .. the audition is another 20+ days away .. i got nothing to do now ~_~ aish .. so how is everyone doing? practicing? or still choosing which song to sing/dance, wut to act/compose?? XD .. the thread's abit dead lately, gotta liven it up abit .. lol

and uhm, i got a question, do we need to bring a picture wif us for the audition? if yes wut size should we bring? the passport size or the 4R size?

No can do ;( I'm in Scotland right now and i wish I was in Malaysia cos I just want to see the audition.that would be fun!too bad i can't go ;(

whoops!i quote the wrong thing.lol!you'll get the point anyway right?(;

bukit bintang .. where times square, starhill, sg. wang, pavillion and lot10 is around

thanks for answering!! ^^

heyhey...din reply here for some time d...hahahaha...

is anyone here prepared already???^^

i'm scared....

haha~ aww... *hugs* don't be scared!! *gives lotsa courage* xD

i'm sure you can do it neh! ^^ just be more self confident and practice! but don't over practice though!!

hee~ me and my friends are going too! xD haha~~ but... i'm not really prepared yet, since i have so many things in hand at the moment~ but i sorta choose.... two songs? >___< haha~ LOL~

Guest fallenbroke

chemical9 ; Actually , I think you shuold just prepare another song . Like just in case . Haha . :lol: I'm sure SM will mail you back to tell you what you're suppose to do right ? Maybe they'd request you to do another song . Who knows ? :sweatingbullets: Lol , so just try to prepare another one .

I'm really excited for all of you who're actually gonna try out for Malaysia's audition ! Good luck everyone ! Please take alot alot of pictures ! And share them :)

Guest hanalea
a.) yup. i think they'll take note that he can play the guitar even if he doesn't mention it.

b.) you'd have to do it at one go. I THINK.

c.) yes. i think its better that way.

Alright! Thanks for the information, it's helped me a lot :)

-----

a few questions!

do we have to bring our own instruments there?

and here's the deal.

i just sent a package to them with me singing y(why) by jri.

and that's my best song.

so should i sing it again at the audition or should i sing another song?

tell me what you think.

I was wondering the same thing. I'm guessing my brother is going to bring his guitar along, but the problem is the setup and the amp and whatnot I'm not sure whats going to happen.

I think you should try another song since you've already sent the audition in. Maybe some sort of other style too? Just to show versatility I'm sure SM will take that into consideration. ^__^

Alright! Thanks for the information, it's helped me a lot :)

I was wondering the same thing. I'm guessing my brother is going to bring his guitar along, but the problem is the setup and the amp and whatnot I'm not sure whats going to happen.

I think you should try another song since you've already sent the audition in. Maybe some sort of other style too? Just to show versatility I'm sure SM will take that into consideration. ^__^

hmm, well from wut i see in post for previous auditions, auditionees bring their own instrument .. and i think itz also advisable to bring those non-electrical ones since i think they might not hav amp/speakers equipped in the audition place .. even if u bring all the equipment with u, i think it'll take some time to set it up ~_~ .. so using the non-electrical one will b more easy

Guest JaeHoLove
the malaysia venue is out :lol: go smtown.com and check it out

Sorry but where is it? I couldn't find it in SMTOWN website...

EDIT:

Ohh, they didn't update the english version..so it's at International Youth Centre? Where the hell is that? LOL

I thought they'll held it at a Hotel or something haha^^

p/s: If you send it registration via email which is step no.5 in the smtown website, do you have to send in your demo tape?

Guest hanalea

here's the address of the location ^^ This is what i got in the email they sent me after placing in my application.

Time & Date: 5 P.M. December 20th, 2007

Jalan Yaacob Latiff, Bandar Tun Razak,

56000 Cheras, Kuala Lumpur,

Malaysia.

VIEW MAP: http://www.iyckul.org.my

Guest adikkeluangman

Clearly stated at Cheras.

I think near Hospital Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (HUKM), and some school. I even can go walked there during my school time. IYC is quite famous for youth thingie activities. Unless everyone is ignorant :rolleyes:

From the Cheras Velodrom I think where the cycling competition hold go straight. The road have HUKM, Stadium BolaSepak Cheras, Cheras Public Pool.

Guest n3ao7_acaa

Err.. what photo size should we send in if we wanna apply through e-mail? I'm going for acting, so I don't think I need to send a clip of me acting as well, do I? And what should we write in the prior experience in this industry? I've got so many questions but I've no idea which ones to ask first!

here's the address of the location ^^ This is what i got in the email they sent me after placing in my application.

Time & Date: 5 P.M. December 20th, 2007

Jalan Yaacob Latiff, Bandar Tun Razak,

56000 Cheras, Kuala Lumpur,

Malaysia.

VIEW MAP: http://www.iyckul.org.my

time varies for registrated ppl. mine is at 4pm. but do come on the time they ask you to come or you will be practically wasting your time :)

May I ask something ... Is there anyone who stay in cheras or know cheras well enough ? If there is ... I would like to ask is it near a school called cempaka cheras ? Or is it far from that particular school ? thanks in advance !

Guest alyssajong

omg..i'm actually staying at Midvalley during my trip to KL..

Is the International Youth Centre very far from Midvalley?

Does anyone know how can i go the the location from Midvalley(LRT?instead of taxies and busses)?

Archived