Sm Audition. Msia`2007

Guest ulynn

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ★wins★

Good luck to all who are participated. i hope you perform how your true potential unlocks =],

im sure theres nothing to be nervous about except that its a wonderful experience

Guest Denied86

Lolz, ashley, are you going? I got the news from Nicole this morning and have been meaning to come here to spread the news, glad you already did it!

Sooo, which others are going? I was already giving up hope just this very morning until I received the message lol. Funny how things really work this way.

All the best everyone!!! :D

Lolz, ashley, are you going? I got the news from Nicole this morning and have been meaning to come here to spread the news, glad you already did it!

Sooo, which others are going? I was already giving up hope just this very morning until I received the message lol. Funny how things really work this way.

All the best everyone!!! :D

lol. hahaha i called nicole (rikuu right? lol) this morning

hmm. im probably gg. havent asked me parents and all tho =////

you?

still all the best to everyone too!

Guest stupidfactory

Hah. I thought they only held it around America. Anyway, this is cool. Still, why won't they hold auditions in Singapore?! Lol!!

Guest Denied86

Lol rikuu's called nicole too ar? I meant dominiqz actually haha. Yep will be going, just need to confirm my coach there and back. :D

stupidfactory, I wish they would too! But I guess malaysia's as near as it gets. :vicx:

does it take 6 hrs to get to kl?

lol its been awhile since ive gone to msia. ^^

lol too many nicoles.

yepyep rikuu's nicole too

stupidfactory lol they prolly think that singaporeans whld travel to kl cause its very near -.-

Guest fallenbroke

SM AUDITION IN MALAYSIA ! :(

I can't go !!!! Darn , firstly , I'll be busy the day after and secondly my parents refuse to let me go ! They said it's really dangerous for a girl to go there like .. alone . And it's probably because of the increase in crime rates recently :sweatingbullets: ( <-- I'm not smiling )

ANYWAY , GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE TRYING OUT !

hwaiting ~ :lol:

Guest toocutedoggy

yeah, they are helding it in my home country

i found out yesterday too ^^ ~!! good luck to ppl who are going!!!

obviously i am not going ( i dun live in M'sia anymore , besides i already auditioned mine...xD) ..lol - but i really want to go and cheer u guys

^^

Guest Denied86

If by car yes 6hrs max, but by train or bus 8 hours or so. Arghz, I shiver at the thought. Coaches are so uncomfortable. <_<

How are you going ashley? And the others from sg haha.

Time to start practicing like crazy people! :w00t:

^ lol i have no idea.

nothing planned out yet.

no song, no dance, no transport. LOL

6-8 hours is soooo long =( i thought coaches were comfy? lol

i think i see too much of those adverts. >.<

eh.. is it in Kuala Lumpur? from SG to KL only takes 5-6 hours .

and yes coaches are comfy ! stick to Transtar or Fivestar. (i use that all the time) and faster compared to train. seriously. dont take train. lol. unless any of you have extra $ just take flight? ;p only 30min away~

Guest stupidfactory

Lol. yeah. Don't take the train. It's uber slow xD

Anyway, SM audition requires you to know how to dance+sing eh? hahah.

Archived