Sm Audition. Msia`2007

Guest ulynn

Guest behappy223

Aaahhh, I received a rejection email too. Was ready to accept one. lol.

And now I'm ready to go for another try.

SM! Another audition pleaaaase! :D

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*yanks stalker* tchhh~~~ u sure got addicted in poking ur partner huh?? hahaha better not do that when we're stalking else our cover will b blown in like ... wut?? .. half a second? ahahaahahhah!

bahhhh, mayb u'll get a mail more interesting than rejection .. lol T__T rejection letter ain't fun ... ~_~ i'd rather i didn't recieve one sobbbieeee ... hmm i wonder if they'll do another global audition this year

*pokes pokes POKES* xDDDDD

me love poking people~~ hahahha! :P

oohhh... shhhhhh.... i promise i won't do that while we're busy stalking people~ xDDD

i didn't wanna scare chunnie off! hahahhaha!!!

aww~ *hugs* no worries!! you can always try again this year!!

i hope they'll have an audition this year too though~~

and.. until now i still don't get any letter =.=

i really hope they can read what i wrote in that paper... AND i hope i wrote my email correctly LOL~~

hmm... what about others?? anything? ><"

this is how the rejection letter look like:

Hello,

This is the head of S.M. Entertainment Audition.

We appreciate the valiant effort given towards the 07’ S.M. Entertainment Global Audition.

The ‘07’ S.M. Entertainment Global Audition in Malaysia’ that was held in December 20th unfortunately announces that you did not advance further.

We appreciate once again the time and effort given the S.M. Entertainment Global Audition and continue to heavily encourage the contestants to work hard try again in future S.M. Entertainment auditions.

If you have any further questions regarding the above statements please contact us as 2007smhelp@smtown.com

To the ones that went through the effort to make it out to these auditions, we would like to again send our warm appreciation. S.M. Entertainment sends you the same concern and interest as you have given to us.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

大家好

我是 S.M.ENTERTAINMENT AUDITION 負責人

爲07’ S.M. Entertainment Global Audition 支持和關心向大家表示深深的感謝

向大家宣布選秀當天因爲參加人數非常多,進行時間不得不延遟 而沒有參加者表示深深的歉意

您參加的從2007年 12月 20日舉辦的 ‘07’ S.M. Entertainment Global Audition in Malaysia’ 沒有選上,我們表示遺憾.

通過這次經驗,請您今後/后繼續努力,希望將2008年舉行的 Global Audition來參加,對于其他我們公司的選秀活動也希望大家關注我們. 其他關于我們公司的選秀詢問用2007smhelp@smtown.com發內容.

來參加我們的選秀活動,再表示謝意.

我們會恒常報答大家的關心和支持的S.M. Entertainment.

謝謝.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

いつも S.M. Entertainment に熱いご関心承り,誠にありがとうございます!

S.M. Entertainment Audition 担当者です。

07’ S.M. Entertainment Global Auditionに熱いご声援とご参加いただき、誠にありがとうございました。

2007年 12月20日まで行われました‘07’ S.M. Entertainment Global Audition in Malaysia に大変残念ながら、不意合となりましたことをお知らせいたします。

今回ご参加の経験を生かして、是非とも2008年度予定のGlobal Auditionにもう一度挑戦していただきたいと思います。これからもS.M. Entertainmentでは色々なオーディションを設ける予定ですので、どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

その他, オーディションに関するお問い合わせは 2007smhelp@smtown.comまでお願い致します。

皆様からの熱いご関心とご声援にお返しできるよう、常に努力していく S.M. Entertainmentなるため

最善を尽くしていきたいと思います。

今後ともどうぞよろしくお願い申し上げます。

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

안녕하세요.

S.M.엔터테인먼트 오디션 담당자입니다.

07’ S.M. Global Audition 에 보내주신 뜨거운 관심과 성원에 감사 드립니다.

2007년 12월20일에 진행된 ‘07’ S.M. Entertainment Global Audition in Malaysia’ 에 아쉽게도 선발되지 못하였습니다.

이번 오디션의 경험을 바탕으로 꾸준히 노력하여2008년에 진행될 Global Audition에 다시 한번 참가 해주시기 바라며, 앞으로 진행 될 S.M. Entertainment의 다양한 오디션에도 지속적인 관심 부탁 드립니다.

그 외 오디션에 관한 자세한 문의는 2007smhelp@smtown.com으로 해주시면 됩니다.

오디션에 참가 해 주신 모든 분들에게 다시 한번 감사 드리며,

여러분의 관심과 성원에 보답하는 S.M. Entertainment 가 되겠습니다.

감사합니다.

this is what is sent to me. let's try again harder next year. as mentioned they say that there is a 2008 audition.

fighting everyone! :D

i'm not an auditionee, just wanted to wish you guys good luck! work really hard okay, but don't spend 100% of your time on this because you need to have backup plans for your future too, in case you really never make it.

<3!

Guest ally_ankf

thanks for posting up the rejection letter for us to c....

what happen to those who din get them?

erm.. look.. there were 4 of us in a row during the audition.

all 4 of us were doin our solo dances. but only one got the rejection letter... she's the maknae of our group too.

this is weird... and 2 of my friends din manage to finish their dance/got stopped halfway.

know wat? four of us were doin different styles.. haha

me(street),friend1(sexy),friend2(charismatic/boa),maknaefren(freestyle/choreography).

im not hoping for anything.. juz a confirmationwill do^^

meeehhh....

i didn't get any kind of letter too... ><

i'm okay if i'm rejected but i just don't like that i don't have any kind of answer for it >,<"

@bobo33: i agree with you neh!! ^^ i hope everyone don't take this too seriously, and start planning on other possible ways for a better future. rather than gambling with your luck, and probably the talent that you have~

@amoi90: you know what? i think you should go, just for the heck of it! xD haha! well i did, last year~ and i think it was pretty interesting~ haha~~ but then again, studies come first!

@ ally_ankf: hmm... i haven't got any letter yet as well so far >< what's "maknae"?? ><"

<33

Guest ally_ankf

@: THEyoochunSTALKER :maknae means 'the youngest' in korean^^

hmm...if sm ever doin another global audition in msia, im definitly in.. (mayb i'll try singin^^) cuz it's fun,scary and gets your heart pumpin fast!! muahahaha!!

Guest alyssajong

i havent got mine too...

maybe they cant read my handwriting?

i'm so nervous..and excited...

please send me my rejection letter ASAP...i want a confirmation, instead of waiting at home, checking my inbox everyday for their reply...

mal_eng_02.jpg

i havent got mine~~

shud i email them for my results?

@ ally_ankf:: oohhhh~~ i shee i shee~ xD haha~ neeeh, me too!! i'll definately go again this year! haha~~ for the heck of it xDDDD

@ alyssajong:: gee i had the same thought too... >< OMGSH I DID EXACTLY THE SAME THING AS YOU DO! *hugs* haha~ xDDD i was crazy checking my inbox for like... a few times in a day =.= until now i still haven't got mine too... >< hmm... so are you gonna email them?? because... i was thinking about emailing them~ xD haha!! neh~~ what category did you participate?? singing neh?? xDDDD

<33

Guest cassiopeia_26

well,i got my rejection letter too~

last friday i think..

ah...i seriously dunno what to think..

disappointed or happy?

sigh~

Guest alyssajong

@ alyssajong:: gee i had the same thought too... >< OMGSH I DID EXACTLY THE SAME THING AS YOU DO! *hugs* haha~ xDDD i was crazy checking my inbox for like... a few times in a day =.= until now i still haven't got mine too... >< hmm... so are you gonna email them?? because... i was thinking about emailing them~ xD haha!! neh~~ what category did you participate?? singing neh?? xDDDD

<33

yea...i sang..and totally messed up. i dint hit the high notes. Maybe its because lack of practise, while most of the auditioners are outside practising, i was sitting inside the hall chit-chatting with other people.

so, you emailed them already? i'll email them today. so nervous~~~

edit: i just emailed them~~hope they'll reply by tonight.

well,i got my rejection letter too~

last friday i think..

ah...i seriously dunno what to think..

disappointed or happy?

sigh~

awww... *hugs*

don't be too dissapointed neh! work harder this year and go again! :D

yea...i sang..and totally messed up. i dint hit the high notes. Maybe its because lack of practise, while most of the auditioners are outside practising, i was sitting inside the hall chit-chatting with other people.

aww... well, personally, i'm scared of over practiced. lol~ so i didn't wanna rehearse on that day itself. :D

awww... i didn't hit the highest note as well. lol. i was too nervous that i cracked~ >< haha!

it's good to chit chat while waiting, ease the tension!! :D xDD

i haven't email them though... ><

have they replied you yet??

<33

Guest miyuu90

how do you emaillll???

did they reply???

hahaha...

i did the same thing too~

chit chat with frens n all..

i just practice once.. XDDD

Archived