Guest tvxqforever

woahh!!

audition!!

i wan go..

but i have to finish my studies 1st!!!

aishii..

singapore is SOOOO near to Msia!!

nvm.. i will waittt

fuhz~ *breathe out loud* finally~~~ i'm able to get into soompi T__T i think there's some problem wif my ip that prevent me from surfing soompi ~_~ aish, the thread is already 2 pages old and i'm slacking :( .. hmm, seems like there's already a number of people participating .. mayb we can hav a meetup or something ~_~

for people who will b travelling from sg i think bus ride is still okay ~_~ since air ticket is very expensive >.< and transportation from airport into city is very expensive .. location is not revealed yet tho, but i guess it'll most probably b in KL since dbsk's concert is in kl too .. ngiah ngiah ngiah

my friend was so excited about it after she found it out today! =D

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!! <3

or rather, "she's" ur "twin" eyyy angel?? XDXD

>.< yeah, there's too much nicole T__T haha..mayb i should change my name or something *joking* =X

NATALIEEEEE~~~~~~~ i finally can get into soompi!!! T___T sobbbbiieee....well, gotta appriciate my "time" here ~_~ since i can't predict when it'll go down for me again .. *sigh*

CHAERYEONG: i'll c u there .. muahahahahahaa~~ .. T___T but i still dunu wut to sing wut to wear and definately i'll b a GONER when itz rythm test ... work hard and c u guyz there *peace*!!

Guest DBSKER94

some questions:

when can u start sending ur e-mail application?(eg.1 week before audition)

Do u HAVE to put a picture of urself?

Do u have to record ur singing and put it into the application?

Do u have to write ur experience in the entertainment industry in the e-mail application?

Do u hav to be ullzhang pretty to audition?

Guest sugarbabe_tvxq

heyhey...wow...this is great!!!jehehehehe...

i saw this in the other forum too!!!hehehehehe...

i missed last year's one so i really wanna audition for this too...hehehehehe...

yeah...i hope it's not like jyp audition....cos they said tht the jyp one was so not professional....lol...

but i heard tht the sm wan was really professional accordings to my frens who went last year...XD

no mic allowed and yeah...need to do rhythm test.....omg...so scary...

yeah, we should do a meet up for soompiers???^^ hehehehehe...

anyway, first time posting ehre...lol..

nice to meet ya guys, i'm emily from selangor, malaysia...=)

Guest amandalil

wow emily..here you are..! haha ..before that i wanna answer some Qs

Yes...DBSKER....erm..u need a photo for sure...and for experience.....just be honest and state if you have experience..they won't judge u because of that....talent is more important...and....you don't need to send a recording for email application...is just a registration...and you DON"t have to be Ullzhang pretty to join....hehe....

Guest DBSKER94

do u tink they rather take someone wit ordinary looks but have amazing talent or ordinary talent but very pretty?

Can u audition for three, like acting singing and dancing?

what are u guys gonna sing?SeeYa?...lol

Guest amandalil
do u tink they rather take someone wit ordinary looks but have amazing talent or ordinary talent but very pretty?

Can u audition for three, like acting singing and dancing?

what are u guys gonna sing?SeeYa?...lol

as you said ullzang pretty...is not a must..they'll see your talent above everything...well just try your best ! u can audition more than 3.....even modelling....

Guest Jaejoong's wife

I just got a reply from SM regarding my audition clip. Apparently I got accepted so I would have to go to KL audition to confirm my participation in SM Ent. Should I go? T___T

I'd have to leave everything behind. Btw I'm just 16 and living in Msia. Damn.

Guest alilies

definately go! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUUUUT

try it out

if it really sucks THEN drop out

BUT TRYYYYYYYYY~! you're going to regret it if you don't :D

Guest love<3changmin

Jaejoong's Wife : you should really try out! your audition clip was accepted u just have to go to the actual audition and reconfirm your talents... but i think there are other stages of audition too

im 80% going.. i just seriously need the time and location details because im residing in penang

Guest amandalil
I just got a reply from SM regarding my audition clip. Apparently I got accepted so I would have to go to KL audition to confirm my participation in SM Ent. Should I go? T___TI'd have to leave everything behind. Btw I'm just 16 and living in Msia. Damn.
wow..hey you should go..btw,when did you send the audition clip? you mean you have to be there to confirm your participation as in contract?
I just got a reply from SM regarding my audition clip. Apparently I got accepted so I would have to go to KL audition to confirm my participation in SM Ent. Should I go? T___TI'd have to leave everything behind. Btw I'm just 16 and living in Msia. Damn.
oh yeah...it's your email something like that? If yes, is a forward msg..Hello, (how' going on) I'm an overseas audition manager for S.M. entertainment. Thank you for your attention to our company. We inform you that your first application being e-mail has been accepted. We are going to inform you personally later on if you are accepted. We give you a chance to participate in, when having an overseas audition(the date is not decided). When you having an audition and entertaining, you should not cost personally and All of the costs was invested 100%. Thanks for your application again. Please, have a concern in S.M. entertainment with being steady and cheer.

just asking..how many singaporeans here are confirmed going? if there's 10 of us..many we could share a minicab in? i can ask my mum for the driver's contact..

but thing is..i'm still quite confused as to whether i shld go coz i'm not sure of the costs yet..and i'll most probably be buying myself a rejection? :mellow:

^i'm still considering. =//////

but hey. trying out at least gives u a hope of passing.

not trying out is like a straight rejection

you never know the outcome ^^

Guest DBSKER94

What if your picked?Do u still have to go for another audition?If so will u have to go to Korea for the other audition?

If we get pick do we have to live there for training?Can we go there for training during the holidays?

Will they pick you on the spot or they let u know later?

-sorry for so many questions :)

Archived