Sm Audition. Msia`2007

Guest ulynn

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fennieer

hye unni~~!!!! hello!! LOL!!...nvm lar...next time still got chance mar~~ >.<

hmmm...we still have about a month to prepare...so everyone going to the audition hwaiting ya~~~ hahahaha....

Guest stevnie

i send my details buy mail already and they accepted it already but i would not able to attend for audition if they change the date..cause at that time..i'm in hong kong liao..sad

Guest fallenbroke

SM Audition postponed ? Muahahaha , I might be able to go hopefully ! :lol:

Anyway , my friend did ask me if she should sing a Korean song or a Chinese song ? What do you guys think ?

Personally I think I'll do either an English/Chinese one since it's our tongue and we're all fluent in it . Plus we don't want to go around pronouncing the wrong words and changing the whole meaning to the song :sweatingbullets: And I think it also brings out our nationality ? ( I don't know if I make sense ... ) Like , our own style , our own technique .

Guest amandalil

but a lot of singers are from SM..boa..tvxq...tszx....shinhwa...ftts...suju...snsd....they have all the nice songs/..is shinhwa still consider under SM?although they're ex -SM artist

Guest Pangyajoo

Come on guys, those of you who think you don't have what it takes should train harder before going. Last year i heard no one from Malaysia was accepted and there is a rumour that Malaysia has the suckiest auditioners. So please if you don't think you have it, please don't go and embarass our country. Not trying to be rude but many people in the world wants to be famous and you really gotta have what it takes. I think that my singing is really weak and go off pitch sometimes and therefore i will train harder and go next year or so.

You will also flood the place up and richard simmons the judges off, making it harder on other auditioners. So please guys, don't just blindly sign up. It is like signing up for a piano test when you can't really play the piano. Please think about it. To those of you who know what you are doing and are going, all the best.

Guest ChaeRyeong

mostly all of friends say i sing korean song sounds better.

i've been learning korean language.

even when i sing english song now sounds really retarded and awful. LOL

and do you guys think a normal t-shirt with a baggy pants would look good?

i'm afraid i look "LONG" lol!

so it'll look awkward when dancing. xD

i'm like 173cm ><"

btw, how long does it normally take to get a reply back from them after you send your email to them ?

Guest stupidfactory

^ 2 weeks or so? I'm not sure actually. Hahaha.

VindictusDame; Yeap we can! :D It isn't a must to sing in Korean.

And yea, like what fallenbroke said. It's best to sing a song that you're comfortable with. Since English/Chinese is our MT language. Hehe.

Guest DBSKER94

fallenbroken:from what i've read i think it's better to sing in your native toungue.But just to be save you must get an english,chinese and korean song prepared.If you sing an english song ,usually if their interested in you they will ask u to sing a chinese song or sometimes a korean song and vice versa.And make sure your song HAS to be a ballad or mid-tempo song and make sure the song is not TOO high and not TOO low for you.Because if you sing a fast song like for instances Boa's girl on top they would proberbly ask u too sing a slower song and if you sing a song that is too low they would proberbly ask you too sing a song that is higher.

Chaeryeong:You can wear baggy pants but make sure it is not to baggy because it will make ur dancing look messy and not strong.

Although I heard most Malaysians audition for dancing and those who auditioned for singing only had common singing skills but there were people who were accepted.My friends friend went into the semi finals although he did'nt make it through at least there were people who were accpeted at the audition.Anyway my friends friend only joined for fun so I guess he was'nt that serious that's why he was'nt accpeted to became a trainee.

Guest ChaeRyeong

fallenbroken:from what i've read i think it's better to sing in your native toungue.But just to be save you must get an english,chinese and korean song prepared.If you sing an english song ,usually if their interested in you they will ask u to sing a chinese song or sometimes a korean song and vice versa.And make sure your song HAS to be a ballad or mid-tempo song and make sure the song is not TOO high and not TOO low for you.Because if you sing a fast song like for instances Boa's girl on top they would proberbly ask u too sing a slower song and if you sing a song that is too low they would proberbly ask you too sing a song that is higher.

Chaeryeong:You can wear baggy pants but make sure it is not to baggy because it will make ur dancing look messy and not strong.

Although I heard most Malaysians audition for dancing and those who auditioned for singing only had exceptional singing skills but there were people who were accepted.My friends friend went into the semi finals although he did'nt make it through at least there were people who were accpeted at the audition.Anyway my friends friend only joined for fun so I guess he was'nt that serious that's why he was'nt accpeted to became a trainee.

accepted??

as in accepted as a trainee in SM?

or got called back during auditon??? :o

Guest Denied86

'Only had exceptional singing skills?' Is that a typo because that would mean having exceptional singing skills is not enough. :blink:

Tsk... Now I need to change my coach dates.. And they just had to put it on a weekday. Why?!!! :fury:

Guest VindictusDame

those audition for singing dont have to dance, do theY? 'cause i'm the suckiest in dancing and i dont wanna embarass myself there lol. wow, looks like there are a lot of soompiers going for the audition. all the best~ and i think i will be singing a chinese song since my friends say my voice sounds *nice and clear* in chinese. hehe. :P

Guest adikkeluangman

Actually last year Malaysia got 2 people that went for Korea audition but they didn't make the cut. To know if they interested in you are when they asked you to pose left, right and give extra attention to you.

Even if you try out for modelling, they still ask you to sing and dance no matter what. So be prepared.

'Only had exceptional singing skills?' Is that a typo because that would mean having exceptional singing skills is not enough. :blink:

Tsk... Now I need to change my coach dates.. And they just had to put it on a weekday. Why?!!! :fury:

tsk tsk tsk .. i understand ur pain .. hahaha!! i actually thought wanna go back hometown right after audition .. now i guess either i wait or i go back again for audition .. sigh~ i'm so sad T_____T

Guest VindictusDame

whoaa u even hired a coach ?? how cool....

Guest fennieer

>.<....i wanna be a sm trainee...LOL!!! but i think tat is imposible...becoz i'm FAT! but i will still try my best to slim down now...XD...anyone noe how long should we dance for the dance audition?

Guest fallenbroke

Pangyajoo ; I know you were being serious but erm , I can't help but laughing at your post . Man , they can't be that bad . I suppose it's just relative to the people who auditioned from other places . And it's partly due to the environment we're in . If we actually just sing on the streets people will think you're mad , but in the States , if you do it , it's like .. common and normal . So I suppose it's the environment we're in . :sweatingbullets:

Peace people V Lol !

DBSKER94 ; Lol ! Yeah . Just prepare right ? To assure yourself that you have actually back-up plans . Haha . And yeah , ballads somehow rather get you furthur I suppose ? I mean , that's where the judges hear your vocals perform to it's optimum . :) And yeah , too high or too low will definitely kill people who are auditioning . The judges might probably die of a headache if everyone goes off-pitch . Lol !

I don't know if it has been brought up but can we audition for like all the components ? Like for singing and dancing and modelling and acting ? HAHA ! It's like super kiasu but erm , at least you can comfort yourself by saying you've tried somehow rather . And I'm guessing that they might ask you to dance if they think you can sing ? Just to make sure you're like inclined in dancing too .

BUT ANYHOW , good luck to everyone . It's gonna be really exciting !

P.S. I don't think anyone from Singapore got into the JYP auditions this year either . :sweatingbullets:

Archived