Moonlight Resonance (家好月圓)

Guest MissJessicaa

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

theres seriously something wrong with the Moses + Kate story. they're cousins. how can they possibly be together, let alone have Kate be with Lok Yi (Chris)'s character in the end?? whats with the cousins liking each other sub-plots in here? i find it somewhat disturbing.

Um, can you please use the spoiler tags because some people here doesn't want to spoil the good scenes later in the series. As for your comment

Later in the drama around 21-26ish, Sa (Susanna) accuse HoMa is the adopted child and she doesn't deserve anything. But later HoMa went back to their hometown and she found out that it was really Sa that is adopted and told everybody in the family since she was bringing it all back up. So basically Kate and Moses story isn't anything wrong. I read that also that since their cousins on the mom side of the family it is okay since their last name isn't the same.

Just finished episode 26!

Ah SaYee's good heart always gets her into trouble! And its no surprise that no one believes her!

I really like Raymond, Bosco and Linda but their love triangle bores me alittle >_<

Guest funkkeh

I just finished episode 26 too!

The series is intense and so good. (:

I agree, the Raymond-Linda-Bosco love triangle bores me a lot. A lot of misunderstandings and it looks like it's just scripted there to fit the "popular actors"..

I watched Ep 25 and Ep 26 last night, and goodness, this series sure has line-ups of climaxes in every single episode huh? I almost HUH?! when

Sa Yee just took a turn of 180 degrees and became the nice auntie again.. cos it was just like too fast for me? And then came the part of Sa Yee being framed because of her wanting to help Ho Ma... she sure provides good entertainment eh? Altho sometimes she's a bit too much with her constant babbling..

I don't like Kah Mei/Kate Tsui's character.. tho I have to say that her acting's improved a bit.

Guest anna12125

^

I agree LOL. I was like to my mum "SEE, i told you she wouldn't change, such a greedy woman!" and when she did a 180*, i was like "wth??!! Cos it's so shocking... =___="

If anyone has watched episode 27,

Hong Yi gets a taste of her own medicine haha, i love it!

i just watched ep.27

haha, i really love the last part where the kids were congratulating their mom and dad. It was really "in your face" to hung yee.

And all the memories that Jo boa had, during the Teresa Teng song, were from him and Ho Ma

Guest eviltofu

Seriously, it seem like every ep in this serie is full of intense drama and a few twists and turns.

Ep 27

Have to agree, that in the end of ep 27, it's was really well played, Hung Yee wanted to show them, she's his wife now and tell the world that; but instead it got backfired on her in the end. The toast to Jo ba and Ho ma was a nice touch.

just finished epi 27 & 28 in a row

first of all, epi 27 ended real well~ finally can see ah hong's defeated face!

epi 28 really made me wanna kick kar mei to south pole and slap her upside down! she is really more bean pie and scheming as compared to ah hong! and as expected, epi 28 ending was so touching! ah yue and the family at the telephone booth is full of family love & concern~

as usual i cried again~ im juz too emotional~

Guest RYUUSEi

Just watched ep 26.

I'm so confused about Ah Ka & his sister ... uh, Tavia? I mean, they're siblings but Tavia is acting like a jealous girlfriend or something.

:mellow: Snooping around in his office, trying to keep Ah Ka from seeing Ka Mei, and getting superannoyed whenever she sees her.

I find Tavia's behaviour even weirder than the fact that Ah Ka and Ka Mei are cousins and "in love".

And I love Bosco so much, he's so hot and smooooooth with words.

Guest mintiful

^ Yuet is adopted so Yuet isn't really related to Ka.

Ep.28

KaMei is a b.tch. she's so evil. i felt so bad for yuet. no one believed her and those people are like her family and they couldn't trust her.? what kind of family is that?

<_<

^^ I have to agree with you....

how can no one trust ah Yuet, its so sad seeing she always getting hurt and the one whos always crying. I really dislike kate more and more esp. in this episode, i hated her for taking tavia position in going to hawaii too. Ah Ka is stupid too

<_< and ah Sa is still calling ah Yuet adopted when she is one too, Their family is so annoying.

Puhaha i liked the ending of ep.27 shame on you hung yee lol

Ending of ep.28

was sad, when the whole family goes and cheer up ah yuet at the booth after reading her letter! I felt so sorry for her that nobody believed her and hor ma slapped her >.< That scene was so uncomfortable to watch.

I disliked kar mei from the beginning and i still loathe her very much!

Guest talksound

we need good things happening to tavia. things never go well for her!

ep 28 -

what kind of mother would not believe her daughter and slap her in front of everyone? what kind of family would trust someone who just barged in on their life and caused so much trouble and not the one that's been living with them for their entire lives?"

Ka Mei, Ho Ma, Linda's character make me want to slap them across the face.

linda doesn't know what the hell she wants and she's pissing me off. i hope she gets dumped by bosco's character and raymond's character gets to have another girlfriend so she knows how he's been feeling. her tears are getting old, and it's happening consistently. ugh.

Guest onesmartcookie

I love the episode 26's ending. Love the wedding part and hong yee's reaction.

andd don't even get me started with episode27. I officially hate KaMei. She should go die! lol!

Guest sweetsweets2

hi! my first time posting in this topic ^_^ i've been watching this series for a while tho :D

first off, i really love MR!!! <3 hehe! i have only watched 24 episodes though so... i'm restraining from reading all those spicy spoilers :lol:

my favorite characters are : 阿好, 阿月, 阿中子 ^^♥

i think that 中子is really good looking - haha! :D his acting (vincent wan) is not that bad either for a n00b! ^_^

阿好 is such a sweet character. he's like the best brother ever~ i love him, lol.

阿月is awesome because she stands up for what she thinks is right! isn't afraid to speak her mind ;)

oh and i also like ah hing~ she's so pretty :D

yeah, i love the storyline and all~~~~~ can't wait to see how everything ends! :lol:

Guest ushan10

ep 28. haha i finished 26 27 and 28 in a row.

you guys know how SA becomes nice and learns to love her family? i thought she was gonna be good from now on but i was really dissappointed at her in ep 28. she got nice and then she becomes bad again when they talk about her grandson. gee. that richard simmons hole camie made her mother bad again. cant wait to see camie go down. muhahaha.lol

i dont really like the raymond linda bosco love triangle.

i feel sad for raymond,

dislike linda because she is stupid and seems to always relay on raymond on everything.

as for bosco, well it sucks that he is cheating on his gf but he looks great with both of the ladies.

i like the travia, moses kate triangle better. cant wait to see kate die and mose be with travia, if that is ever gonna happen. hope it does because they look great together. very professsional looking while kate looks like a hooker doing those sexy dances

Guest RYUUSEi

^ Yuet is adopted so Yuet isn't really related to Ka.

^

I know, but she is still his sibling. They've grown up as siblings and treat each other as brother and sister,

that is until Ka Mei came into the picture, that's when Tavia started getting jealous and weird.

:mellow:

I love how Hung/Hong gets owned all the time! I hate her. =__= And yeah, I agree on that with Bosco-Linda-Raymond thing, I really dislike how Linda's using Raymond. She really can't help but rely on him since they share that kind of relationship since small, but she should really consider Raymond's feelings for once.

Archived