Moonlight Resonance (家好月圓)

Guest MissJessicaa

Guest talksound

i think the quality of good acting stopped right at tavia and raymond.

and that's funny, according to spoilers, what bosco's character does in this ending is similar to the "show" he put on in the first one.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know TVB used to train their actors/actresses in their acting school, Tavia and Raymond graduated from there. But I don't think they still train their actors/actresses, the quality is going down...

Actually, I think TVB still do train their artists..well some of them anyways lol..like Lily Ho that girl from Miss HK pagent recently just graduated from the training class.

Anyway, I just finished ep 32 and I was so happy to see the part where

when Sa yee slapped Hung like 3x and lied and said that it was Hung that slapped her but then was shocked when stupid Ka Mei appeared and stood by ah Hung's side :@.

I am so slow at this drama, since I follow TVB.

I hate watching it on the internet, idk why.

I`ve only just finsihed episode 30 on Friday.

Ga Mei will never change. She`s always so.. ugh. Getting that guy to pretend to be Ronald`s father.

But LOL @ Boon Ga Zai when Sai Yei brought up the laptop to speak to 'Ronald', who was actually Dicky. XD

Sum Nui is so selfish and annoying. Jeez! Pick either Boon Ga Zai or Leng B already!

No point hurting them both. I really hate her character.

& Ah Hong. :angry: That should explain it all.

Okay.so the spoilers are darn confusing.lol.

Linda in the end gets together with who actually???Bosco or Raymond??

i personally think Linda loves Bosco more so she should be with him and also that she doesnt deserve Raymond for all her indecisiveness.

and im worried for Ah Ka's health now.>< hope its a happy ending with Hong Yee becoming a good person and its a happy family!

Guest sakura_drop

Linda ends up with Ray at the ned but Bosco comes back and Linda & Bos has to pretend to get married to trick Michelle and get money to open some health place and then in the end bosco remains alone and rayda are together

I think Linda doesn't deserve Raymond seriously his just too good for her and i feel she likes bosco a lot more than raymond too .... seriously goon Ga Jai should find a better girl

It is a happy ending but not for Hong Yi but everyone else turns good and is all happy family i think

no, there is only 40 episodes.

really?? but that means it's almost finnished :blink: :blink:

omg.. i didn't read the spoilers but it the ending doesn't seem to optimistic from recent eps.

just hope nothing happens to Ah Hing. she's the only one who has a normal relationship in this very messed up family xD

that, and hopefully Tavia's character will have a happy ending.

on another note, somebody needs to give Ah Yune a good beating; everything's unraveling cuz of that spineless idiot.

i really like this series and everyone in it except for Kate Tsui. OMG i really hate her acting its so damn fake her voice is so whiney and her lip movements too, she needs to stop pouting when she talks cause she is not cute when she does that.

Anways :D I CANT WAIT FOR THE PART THAT sakura_drop is talking about, its going to be dramatic!!! :)

^^ agreed! I really hate Kate's acting in here. I thought she shoved improvement in the Speech of Silence, but here she's really wooden and stuff. I just fast forward the parts that has her haha.

I sorta feel that the "showdown" started a bit late.

Actually, I think TVB still do train their artists..well some of them anyways lol..like Lily Ho that girl from Miss HK pagent recently just graduated from the training class.

Oh really? Well one would think TVB shut down their acting classes right after the generation of Tavia, Raymond, Bosco,... graduated.

i really like this series and everyone in it except for Kate Tsui. OMG i really hate her acting its so damn fake her voice is so whiney and her lip movements too, she needs to stop pouting when she talks cause she is not cute when she does that.

Anways :D I CANT WAIT FOR THE PART THAT sakura_drop is talking about, its going to be dramatic!!! :)

Yeah, I really hate Kate too. I thought I was the only one who noticed her stupid pouting, geez I always feel like slamming her face to a brick wall when she talks... And why is she speaking English the whole time? I thought she's playing some girl who lived her whole life in Portugal, she should at least say some Portugese words...

And they could've picked a better looking Miss HK that year...

Anyway, I just finished eps 33 and the real drama just started!!!

Guest heartdrops

Count me in! I don't like Kate neither ;x. I want to shut down my computer whenever I hear her whine or when he's sad. She sounds so annoying ;x

omgggg... i'm on ep 34 and ah Ka fainted cuz he has some diesease T____T.. i really hope he doesn't die like taht =(.. the drama is getting mroe and more intense omg =(

Guest lovemelody.

^

i dont think he's going to die

cus near the end of the episode when they were whistling, he was awake from his coma

so they (chris and kate) are not getting married anymore, right?

Archived