Moonlight Resonance (家好月圓)

Guest MissJessicaa

Guest janicehoang

^my favorite character was raymond and fala too = )

im watching the gem of life right now...its pretty good

gigi and ada is so pretty!

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest funkkeh

At first I thought HOG2 was going to be another bad drama sequel that writers "purposely" wrote for publicity.. but HOG2 definitely lived up to its standards! In my opinion, other than the Raymond-Linda-Bosco triangle, the whole series was prettttttty intense!! :x

^ I'm watching "The Gem of Life" too! Haha, it's kind of an .. older/mature woman type of drama. But I'm watching it for Bosco! :D (He hasn't showed up though.. :x)

So I FINALLY got to watch it! >o> I know, about time. There is soo much arguing! You'd think it gets tiring after a while, but it doesn't. o.o I didn't think that I could actually learn to dislike the aunt from HOG1, but that woman is some actress. I really love the cast. No complaints. The youngest brother is really cute too, haha.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KamichamaN

Oh my goodness I love this drama! I thought there was an alternate ending or sthg but I haven't found it. I DIED at the end scene with Ah Hung in their house! Omg that was amazing! Michelle Yim acted so well! I loved Tavia and Moses, they were my favorite. I thought Bosco/Raymond/Linda was kinda redundant at one point but it provided some drama. I was just mad that Linda kept on wavering, my poor Raymond!!! I want to watch another TVB drama since I'm new and I think they're pretty interesting (I watched as much of WOIL2 as has been subbed, which was up to ep. 15 I think). My friend says I should see Gem of Life too, I saw the preview, it looks pretty slick. The only thing is 82 episodes. Makes my head spin. But MR was the longest drama I ever finished and it was SOOOO GOOODDD I didn't even think of the length, so if GoL is good I probably won't mind.

Guest TrainDriver

is there any point in watching HOGI since most ppl consider HOGII better and the storyline are similar since it isn't really a continuation of the story?? i just started watching HOGI and i like it, but should i just jump straight to HOGII??

Guest Fuznut88

is there any point in watching HOGI since most ppl consider HOGII better and the storyline are similar since it isn't really a continuation of the story?? i just started watching HOGI and i like it, but should i just jump straight to HOGII??

they aren;t really the same. But i say the first one was way better. The ending for this one blew.

i finally finished it!!!

OMG!! was it good!!

i actually like it better than the first one the first one i thought it was a bit stupid with the dad n moses.. esp their laughs

but i LOVE the second one it was soo good

ray + linda were great... bosco really wasn't needed in there ahhaha bt i still love him =D

michelle's acting was FANTASTIC! kate .... had successfully mad me mad at her for quite awhile

n susanna all i thought about her when she was talking was... would this woman ever shut up or lower her volume haha bt she's quite funny esp when they were mean to her haha and i love the part where she slapped michelle

also... MOSES AND TAVIA!! omg.... i feel sooo sorry for tavia n when i thought moses was gonna die i almost cried >.<

but although they don't really look that good together, i still love the fact that they been through so many things

lastly .. the ending WOAH!! totally loved it. I LIVE FOR HAPPY ENDINGS haha

now that i'm done... teehee shall go watch more dramas lol

actually i perfer MR than HOG.

i think you should watch both . since you like it then watch it :)

i reckon in some ways HOGI was better , but then in other ways HOGII was better

eg. i liked raymond lam's story in the first one more; much more heart wrenching...

but i liked raymond lam's "good guy" character in the 2nd one more <3 [not saying he's not cool with the "player" character...i just prefer his "good guy" character]

and if you watch both you can love the characters more :D

• 4 months later...
Guest TrainDriver

just started watching it a week ago, and just finished watching the whole series. it is by far my favourite asian drama series i've seen. seems like a lot of ppl started to hate linda chung's character, but i found her part to be my favourite :P tavia looks so nice with short hair as well

• 4 months later...

Um so, I'm late. haha.

TVB [in the US I think] barely started airing this

last month. So I'm on like episode 26 right now.

BUT I LOVE IT.

I think this is the first tvb drama where I have watched

every single episode.

daang so good.

i really love raymond lam and moses chan. teehee

i don't like chris lai's character but he is good looking

and so is the youngest brother. cutie.

oh and i dislike linda. i hate how she cries so much.

frikkin annoying.

so yeah i never watched heart of greed. don't know if i should.

hm. it's so comfortable watching dramas and understanding

everything [almost everything] without subs. hahaha.

^^

the storyline does not connect in any ways so you don't need to watch Heart of Greed but if you love the cast in MR then you should check it out since HOG has half of the cast in MR. But I do have to say they drag HOG to the extent that I have to run half of the parts since I got bored of them bickering nonstop like there is no tomorrow. So if ur into family drama then u should watch it

• 3 weeks later...

MR is better than HOG.like loaaaads better immmmmho( most x infinity times lol).

HOG is too..dramatic..yeah.And MR makes more sense and the characters are not too perfect like the Dai Kai(Lee Si Qi) in HOG, she's too perfect for a character imo. That's why i like how He Ma have flaws..a more realistic personality.

and not to say this wont make your blood pressure get too high like HOG. :lol:

Recently (like today), watched parts of it again (duh, because it's Mid-Autumn again), IT IS SUCH A GOOD DRAMA!!!!

Hor Ma is so friggin cool and Jo Ba too <3

And i got so touched at the scene where Hing is crying by the ferry (?) because she broke up wither her BF and the whole family led by Jo Ba sang the song with sign language to cheer her up (anyone remember this scene?).But really, not liking Bosco and Yu So Chau in there..ughhhhhh..Bosco has such a insignificant character compared to the first one, miss him being in the family (it's like they switched Bosco for Raymond--haha)...

The so arch about Yu So Chau crying over "Ling B" is SOOOO annoying.

I liked both the 1st and 2nd one...they make audience laugh (like Sa Yi's and Moses' character) and cry ("Ma-ma"/grandma). So i dont know which to pick..i would name this a classic along with the HOG1!

But one thing i like about MR more than HOG is that only one person died from MR.

• 1 month later...
Guest everlastingxx3

I just finished watching episode 38...its airing on the chinese channel 'Fairchild' in Canada right now.

Holy...This episode was so intense. Especially the part where Hor Ma was reading Ah Hong's letter that she wrote to Jo Ba 10 years ago. Man, Hong got owned so badly at the part! I couldn't take my eyes off a single second of this episode. This series is so good. I can't believe it is close to the end already. Even though I did not finish watching it yet, I am going to rate this drama...It is the best drama I ever seen. I have seen many other dramas such as other TVB dramas, korean dramas, mainland dramas....THIS ONE IS THE BEST. :lol: There were parts that made me laugh and feel warm inside...as well as many touching parts that made me cry. T_T In my opinion, the most touching part is when "Hing is crying by the ferry because she broke up wither her BF and the whole family led by Jo Ba sang the song in sign language to cheer her up". I also cried at the first episode. ^^'' The whole cast has superb acting skills as well. As well, this series has a moral to it: To value how important your family is no matter what kind of person they are.

If you are reading this post right now, you should really watch this drama. You won't regret watching it. :D

• 8 months later...
Guest tirahbunny

the best storyline would have to be Ah Yuet and Ah Ka!

they were the most interesting to watch, hands down!!

I am glad they had a happy ending, and im sure he did have feelings for her for some time but its just he never realized it because shes his "sister".

Archived