Moonlight Resonance (家好月圓)

Guest MissJessicaa

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ If Linda and Ray started going out with each other i think linda's mum will really go crazy lol

How cute was Ray when he was thinking about the old times with linda about the height thing, plus when Linda and Bosco was at the baby room they were talking like babies haha

Aaaw epi.18 was sad but a happy ending ~~

hmz so quiet here?

just watched epi 19 & 20 and no words can describe my feelings.

this show definitely earns all my tears man

basically crying almost every episode

I really hate Ah Hong and the Uncle Gong! REALLY CANT STAND THEM!! are they even human?!

Ah Ho sorta expressed his love for Yu Su Qiu, but i feel that she would probably choose Dr Ling 1st instead.

The 2 really seems to had much more fun together as compared to with Ah Ho.

I can't stand the plot of the jilted wife and is so nice, ie. give up the chain, the tradename etc. It's too old fashioned. The woman should fight for half of everything, not play the injured party. So passe

Guest babyZEE

OMFG the ending of ep 20 ... was amazing !! the whole time near the end, i was like

OMFG linda, open the cake already !!! & when she finally did it at the end, i was like YES!

i am loving this one better than heart of greed SO FAR!

Guest pillowbox

hmz so quiet here?

just watched epi 19 & 20 and no words can describe my feelings.

this show definitely earns all my tears man

basically crying almost every episode

I really hate Ah Hong and the Uncle Gong! REALLY CANT STAND THEM!! are they even human?!

Ah Ho sorta expressed his love for Yu Su Qiu, but i feel that she would probably choose Dr Ling 1st instead.

The 2 really seems to had much more fun together as compared to with Ah Ho.

I know!

I was so pissed at those too. Seriously that uncle is an richard simmons. He is only thinking for his own good.. watch him get salted after his cousin finds out of what he did.

Ah Hong is just ugh. She gets jealous over the most tiniest thing ever. The actress did a great job portraying since everyone hates her so much.

OMFG the ending of ep 20 ... was amazing !! the whole time near the end, i was like

OMFG linda, open the cake already !!! & when she finally did it at the end, i was like YES!

i am loving this one better than heart of greed SO FAR!

omgosh! i know what you mean! there were so many distractions and I was like HURRY UP and OPEN UP THE BOX ALREADY!

Even though I only watched the first 5 episodes of Heart of Greed 1.. I come to like this better. This one shows Ho ma stronger and more independent. She is always there during the toughest times. I cant wait to see tmrw's.

I can't stand the plot of the jilted wife and is so nice, ie. give up the chain, the tradename etc. It's too old fashioned. The woman should fight for half of everything, not play the injured party. So passe

Well i think, whatever Ho Ma does is all for her 6 children's benefits.

And so that is why she is not fighting anything from Ah Hong

I believe in the 2nd half as we have come to an end of 1st half of 20episodes), the "FIGHT" between Ho Ma and Ah Hong will be tougher as new characters like Jiamei (Sa Yi's daughter) coming into the picture.

I know!

I was so pissed at those too. Seriously that uncle is an richard simmons. He is only thinking for his own good.. watch him get salted after his cousin finds out of what he did.

Ah Hong is just ugh. She gets jealous over the most tiniest thing ever. The actress did a great job portraying since everyone hates her so much.

omgosh! i know what you mean! there were so many distractions and I was like HURRY UP and OPEN UP THE BOX ALREADY!

Even though I only watched the first 5 episodes of Heart of Greed 1.. I come to like this better. This one shows Ho ma stronger and more independent. She is always there during the toughest times. I cant wait to see tmrw's.

I agree, Mi Xue did a great job in potraying Ah Hong.

I hate her more than i hate the 2nd wife in HOG1.

There were several scenes that made me feel like smashing the monitor

This is definitely better than HOG1!

I gave up half way on HOG1 during epi 16 or so and get started from epi 30 plus when the show didnt get so irritating.

I hope MR story plot gets better and not dissapooint me that much as compared to HOG1

Guest Shatt3red

I watched epi 17 and 18 today. Cried till my eyes went swollow. ^^;;

I hope my neighbours didnt heard me crying so hard. :P

Guest hungrydragon

cant wait to see more love triangles..so sad..yet awesome...

i want raymond with linda and moses with tavia..haha i think thats how it ends up anyway? ill be :[ if it didnt.

Guest mintiful

Kate is out. lol.

umm. no comment about her yet.

needs to see more scenes of her.

but i sense tavia's jealousy.

i like bosco, raymond and linda and all but their love story is pretty boring.

I wonder what Kate has up her sleeve ...

I read that Kate marries chris and she will help hung yee to fight with a ho ma! That be interesting...

What's the story about bosco's ending?

The info you read was right.

Eventually Kate got depress that Moses chose Tavia over her so in depression she got drunk with Chris and slept with him and end up getting pregnant (that's what I read from the other forums) and she was force or willingly to marry him. Later to get revenge on Moses (since he side with Ho Ma alot) and Tavia, she will team up against Hung Yee to go against the others.

This is a bit of Kate's character I think is really awesome: She is someone who can even be surpass Hung (Michelle Yim) as a manipulative and conniving woman.

10pq1bn.png

I think out of all the female character Kate and Tavia role is awesome

I read that

Bosco was two timing on Claire (his gf) and Linda the same time. Eventually Linda will break it off with him

and he will return to the states with Claire. I'm pretty sure his ending won't be tragic as Alfred (Raymond's character in HOG)

Guest moncchichi

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9052/t1catlimehelmetnc2.jpg/img]

looks familiar eh?

lol........ i almost choked

theres seriously something wrong with the Moses + Kate story. they're cousins. how can they possibly be together, let alone have Kate be with Lok Yi (Chris)'s character in the end?? whats with the cousins liking each other sub-plots in here? i find it somewhat disturbing.

Archived