Moonlight Resonance (家好月圓)

Guest MissJessicaa

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

epi 35 is just surprising ..

and just like HOG, the family is beginning to get back together for the finale ..

i wonder why the script writers love to put chris lai as the muddle-head son everytime ..

and finally, Sa-yee disciplines her own daughter ..

it's so dramatic in the last scene!

I can't wait to see the final showdown .. :D

(i hope everyone gets to have their own happily ever after in MR!)

Maybe its just me but I'm getting really tired of Linda's character already. I'm up to episode 32 and her character really, really annoys me. I mean come on

She knows that Bosco is cheating on her already and breaks up with him and later decided to stay with him and then decides to break up with him or try to work out their relationship and in the end Bosco gave up and went to England with Claire and Linda went to the airport watching him go in the end she cries like uncontrollably which is really annoying. I mean he's leaving, I get crying but she overdid the crying like he died or sumthing o.O

^

Seriously Linda's character is pathetic >_<

Finished Ep35

Finally Ah Sa whipped Kar Mei with the stick!!! Ive been waitin for that for ages! She deserved it! Argh i hate her LOL

Felt sorry for Ah SaYee >_< but it was about time she disciplined her!!

Guest je_amourx

Phew, I'm so behind on this! I've just finished Ep.20. Haha. I have to say though, I think HOG2 is slightly better than HOG!

I love watching Raymond and Linda together, they're always so happy with each other regardless of the family feuds. You just gotta love Raymond's character. I love it when they were in the car singing Xin Tai Ruan, brings back the 90s memories!

Ho Ma is such a strong woman. She is so perfect ...

I feel bad for Chris, he's always the outcast son with no strong ground to stand.

Guest talksound

finally you guys. i saw the pathetic-ness in her like many many episodes before. jeez.

raymond is too good for her.

i think the kamei deserves things far worse after all that she did. and kate is one of the worst actors EVER. that annoying thing she does with her lips must stop. ugh.

Sometimes I wish Matt Yeung aka Jimmy would play a main character in tvb for once!!

Anyways the ending of ep.35 was the best just cos of Ka Mei getting punished by her own mother.

I felt some episodes or scenes were quite rushed! Everytime when Moses has a heart attack i'm worried that his character would die lol I don't want anyone to die besides the baddies.

Guest swt_blue_dragon

hahahaha go Sa Yee! I hate Kate so much. I thought Sa Yee was just gonna hit Kate on the head like the grandpa did to her, but she whipped her! Many times! Kate deserved that.

I'm tired of Linda's character too. I got mad at her for hurting Raymond so much... every time she complains to him that she's sad b/c of Bosco, how do you think Raymond feels? Poor guy... I hope Linda talks to her dad soon b/c she will prob. be able to get him to stop picking on their family, and stop abusing them.

Guest heartdrops

I thought I was the only one that's sick of Linda's character.

Just get over Bosco man. Her parts are getting too draggy. I fast forwarded all her parts in epi 35 ;x

I wish Raymond's character ditch Linda's character at the end and get some better chick *cough*I'm available*cough*.Why can i meet a guy like him in real life?He so nice,cute,caring,loving,and everything.

Guest lovemelody.

^ sigh~ raymond<3

seriously though, linda's character just pisses me off so much

why does she have to hurt raymond so muchhhhh?!?!? T-T

i kinda wish he'd get back with his ex (forgot her name) and ditch linda <_<.

Guest Lilazinprincess

To comment on everyone's comment so far about Linda and Raymond. Do you think this will be like Heart of Greed I?? You know how Moses was always there to support Linda? And that's who she ended up with? Come on! I hope the director realizes how disappointed we were in the first one when Raymond died and killed all chances for a Linda and Raymond finale. Maybe the director will satisfy us in this one? Nonetheless I love these two together and hope that the real life rumors about them are true. :D

Guest Justalilodreamer

Oh really? Well one would think TVB shut down their acting classes right after the generation of Tavia, Raymond, Bosco,... graduated.

Actually i heard that TVB did shut down their acting classes due to budget cut or something (it was awhile ago so you're probably right about after that generation)

The new actors just train in regular acting schools now...thats why half of them can't act -_-

Linda's scenes are just as draggy and boring as HOG1. Man i remember i used to get SO annoyed when they played Raymond and Linda's part (in HOG1) They would keep playing that english song OVER and OVER again ...so annoying. And the diary entries were like ...*smacks self in the head*

My fav in HOG2 is Sa Yee haha shes awesome

Guest mintiful

To comment on everyone's comment so far about Linda and Raymond. Do you think this will be like Heart of Greed I?? You know how Moses was always there to support Linda? And that's who she ended up with? Come on! I hope the director realizes how disappointed we were in the first one when Raymond died and killed all chances for a Linda and Raymond finale. Maybe the director will satisfy us in this one? Nonetheless I love these two together and hope that the real life rumors about them are true. :D

but at least in the first one. moses&linda&ray story was more entertaining & fun to watch.

and the ending to me was pretty good. alfred was much more interesting than lingB.

though i like ray&linda in HOG1. in these one ray&linda's characters are just BORING.

and linda just don't deserve ray.

KaMei is a B----. i'm so happy that sayee did what she did.

waiting for that part for like forever.

HungYee is a B---- too. she's evil.

episode is chapter 37 + 38 are out in mandarin! =O

"CANTONESE version of MR schedule are as of below. However they maybe released early if there is DVD/VCD version.

MR[37] Cantonese version | airing on Friday (Sept 19)

MR[38] Cantonese version | airing on Saturday (Sept 20)"

... wow so China is ahead by one chapter?

Guest missyblue

dang!

i'm trying so so hard not to highlight the spoilers!! i'm up to episode 32!!! ><

i don't like kate's character. : /

i hope that mose's health problems will be cured sooner or later, i don't want a sad ending. O_O

^huh, how come China is ahead of Hong Kong? Hahaha...that's so weird.

Anyway, I just finished eps 35&36:

The ending of eps35 was very funny and it gave me a happy feel. But then I saw Kate doing weird handgestures when Susanna was wipping her...kinda annoyed me.

<_<

eps 36 is the usual, a lot of screaming, feeling a lot of hate towards Kate and Michelle's character (not her as an actress, she's so good! Love her acting). Oh and Linda is with Ray now...

and omg, I saw in the preview that the grandma will die in eps 37! :tears: :tears: I don't want her to die, she's so cute. I can't believe I hated her in the beginning :tears:

Guest je_amourx

Raymond and Linda's love story in the first one was so intense and good. But, so far in this one, it seems ... bland and boring! Besides Kate, this(Raymond+Linda's relationship) in HOG2 is the only thing in HOG2 that I dislike most.

Kate has got to be the worst Miss Hong Kong winner and actor, ever.

Guest Lilazinprincess

but at least in the first one. moses&linda&ray story was more entertaining & fun to watch.

and the ending to me was pretty good. alfred was much more interesting than lingB.

though i like ray&linda in HOG1. in these one ray&linda's characters are just BORING.

and linda just don't deserve ray.

What you say is true. I find Moses funnier in the first one than in this one. I loved his innocent and unconditional love towards Linda. Not to mention, Raymond looked so much better as a lawyer...not that he isn't yummy now.

Nonetheless, I really enjoy both of these series. They teach people a lot about the importance of family.

Archived