Moonlight Resonance (家好月圓)

Guest MissJessicaa

I understand why you hate the grandma in the beginning.She was so unreasonable.She want all the grandchildren to herself and she selfish.But she turn around and call Hor Ma selfish.I was like WTF!?

I'm on epsiode 18.Kinda late.Raymond's crying make me tear up.And when Fala talk about what she wrote as her story about grandma make me tear up too.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ending of Ep 35 was just DA BOMB!

I'm glad Sa Yee finally realised that Kah Mei needed a lesson. Kinda thought Kah Mei was stupid enough to believe that her mother would be forever on her side. She deserved that beating for sure..

Am I the only one who thinks Kate's doing a pretty good job as the villainess Kah Mei? I used to dislike her as an actress back when she acted in Le Femme Desperado. STIFF was all I could say about her. But I think she has improved a lot and IMO, she succeeded in bringing out the vicious and scheming side of Kah Mei pretty well in this series. I know ppl are iffy about her mouth-gestures, but I think it's just the way she looks, and it kinda affects her acting in a way that she looks really unnatural. But apart from that little thingy, I think she did Kah Mei justice, and really made me detest her to the bone. It requires some competent acting to make me feel averse and repugnant towards a antagonistic character.. and I think she's acting good enough to make me feel that way.

homg! i just realized there's a thread for MR!

dam.

and homg again, i realized that i actually need time to process which one is

Linda and Kate and Moses as in the drama character. @________@

i watched until 30epi tho and was eager waiting for the next epi!

*mustbuythedvdtodayfor31-35epi!*

my friend watched the 35epi already and i was thril to know that SaYee actually whipped her so-called-beloved

KarMei. xD

argh, too many spoilers!

*my bad for peeking at the spoiler's line* =X

Guest winteryskys

omg 35 ending was good!

especially when sa yee was hitting ka mei! and ah ka was like.. don't hit.. don't hit so weak. HIT HARDER! lol i laughed. and i must say kate was really good at acting that part. lol

i can't wait for the ending. i love this drama. and i really like rayda. im glad that raymond and linda will end up together (i think) since they didnt' get to in HOG =[.

Ending of Ep 35 was just DA BOMB!

I'm glad Sa Yee finally realised that Kah Mei needed a lesson. Kinda thought Kah Mei was stupid enough to believe that her mother would be forever on her side. She deserved that beating for sure..

Am I the only one who thinks Kate's doing a pretty good job as the villainess Kah Mei? I used to dislike her as an actress back when she acted in Le Femme Desperado. STIFF was all I could say about her. But I think she has improved a lot and IMO, she succeeded in bringing out the vicious and scheming side of Kah Mei pretty well in this series. I know ppl are iffy about her mouth-gestures, but I think it's just the way she looks, and it kinda affects her acting in a way that she looks really unnatural. But apart from that little thingy, I think she did Kah Mei justice, and really made me detest her to the bone. It requires some competent acting to make me feel averse and repugnant towards a antagonistic character.. and I think she's acting good enough to make me feel that way.

nope, you're not the only one!! honestly, i was a more than a little skeptical of her playing the role of a villain at first, especially watching her "acting" in Speech of Silence (that was just gawd awful.. by far the worst TVB has produced, even worst than the whole Hearts of Fencing series. the premises of the storyline was pretty good but her so called acting totally killed it!), but man can she act evil...

she's by far the most interesting character in this series aside from Ah Yuet. She's even more evil than Hong Yi! LOL!!

Just caught the mandarin-dubbed version of epi 37 and 38 ..

I feel so sorry for MaMa(the granny) ..

i thought kate tsui was good in the last few episodes ..

can't wait to see what's going to happen ..

just finished eps 37 & 38

OMG the grandma really died

:tears: Gosh, Linda's character is so annoying, she was crying to Ho Ma saying sorry because she knows that all the things her mother said in court were lies. I mean if you really feel sorry, then just tell the judge those are lies!

The last part of eps 38 is fun! Somewhat...

Guest lovemelody.

i cant believe the grandma died T-T<3

于素秋 is so damn annoying,

she cries in every episode she appears in

and my god, can't she just tell the judges the truth instead of crying to 荷媽?! =__=

my mom hates linda in the HOG1 because of that diary thingy and the song.

secondly, I hate linda even more in this season cause she kept crying for heaven sakes.

Hor Ma is the best though!!! she understand people, and she just knows everything.

raymond is so hot and caring to his siblings.

Ka Mei is just a b-----. all she wants is power and money, poor Moses though.

I agree that Linda's character's getting beyond pathetic now. All she does is weep, and it gets on my nerves. I don't doubt her crying abilities, because I think she's a great crier. But it's just that her weepy-ness is being overplayed, that it's like overkill whenever it comes to her scenes.

I still think that she likes Zhi Shun more than Ah Hou tho. Her getting with with Ah Hou in Ep 36 was just too sudden. They sorta like make them end up together, and without further emphasis, Zhi Shun comes back! Uhhh...

Guest talksound

up until the end: if linda's character could STAND UP for her "family" and accuse her mother sooner, her mother could have some sense knocked into her, and linda would have SOME use in the whole storyline. she's SO USELESS, it's infuriating. in this whole series, all we see is a selfish coward who only cries and hurts the peole beside her cause she has no guts to stand up for anything. ridiculous. the tears got old REALLY fast.

i guess she sort of

redeems herself though, in the end, but it took FOREVER.

i totally feel for raymond though. =[

just a random thought: did anyone watch forensic heroes? in ep 40

the two officers that questioned linda were the two from forensic heroes. :] haha

so.. all in all, i did really liked this more than the first one. it made me so angry, so sad, and so happy. as it's supposed to.

but i'm super sad it's over. :(

i want another one...? hahahaha :D

Kar Mei is so annoying -.-;;

and yeah I agree about Linda's character. She doesn't even do anything about her family crisis but think about love and Bosco.

Archived