Moonlight Resonance (家好月圓)

Guest MissJessicaa

Guest MissJessicaa

Heart of Greed 2
OKAY FOR ALL YOU HEART OF GREED 2 FANS OUT THERE [includes me]

TVB will be airing a new Heart of GREED 2 series in January 2008. but the thing is that they wont talk about the following::: ABOLONE INSTEAD ITS ABOUT MOON CAKES. ! :ugh: no offense.:

ANYWAYS HERE WHAT I HEARD SO FAR:: [CREDITS TO ASIANFANFICS AND ALL THOSE OTHER SITES WITH THIS OUT.]

# Although the storyline will be brand new and totally unrelated to the original Heart, the series’ tentative Chinese title is still Tong Sum Fung Bo II. The backbone of the series will still be about family rivals and conflicts, but the family business is no longer abalone.

# The new series will revolve around the Moon Cake industry; the family runs and owns a Moon Cake pastry shop

# The series will release during Mid-Autumn Festival

# In Heart of Greed II, the “disliked” [star from the original series] Yoyo Mung is kicked out and replaced by Kate Tsui

# Kate and Tavia Yeung will develop a love triangle with Moses Chan

# Bosco Wong and Raymond Lam fight for Linda Chung

# Moses and Raymond are brothers in the new series; Ha Yu and Lee See Kei play their parents

# Linda is Lee See Kei’s adopted daughter

# This time around, Susanna Kwan acts as Lee See Kei’s sister

# In Heart II, Michelle Yim is the second wife of Ha Yu and becomes the new series’ big villain. In order to marry Michelle, Ha Yu doesn’t hesitate and divorces Lee See Kei. Michelle devises a plot to make Lee See Kei lose custody of her children. Poor Lee See Kei has to then survive on her own…

CANT WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT. SO ANXIOUS!!..omg..hope it be better then this the first one. I WATCHED THE FIRST ONE LIKE 3 TIMES ALREADY...FAVORITE CHARACTER IS THE FOLLOWING

RAYMOND LAM: HES ONE OF MY BOYFRIENDS [big fan of him so yea] HE PLAYED SUCH A BAD ROLE DISLIKED HIM WHEN HE KEPT TELLING LIES AND ALL. HURTED LINDA SO MUCH. I ACTUALLY FELT LINDA PAIN AS I WATCHED IT.

LINDA CHAN- HER ACTING IS OKAY PLAYS A LAYWER AND ALL. FALLS FOR EVERYTHING AT SOME POINT BUT VERY BRAVE COURAGEOUS AND NICE.

MOSES CHAN-FELT BAD FOR THE GUY AT SOME POINTS BUT LOVED HIS "DUCK DUCK DAY " ACTING. ESPECIALLY HIS FIRST RINGTONE -SO FUNNY.

HA YU- OMG THIS GUY DUNNO WHATS GoING ON BUT STILL KePT HIS ACTING GOOD.

MI SHUET- SHES NICE AND HER ACTING OKAY. NOT THAT WELL BUT GOOD

BOSCO-NICE AND COOL ACTING ALL GANGSTER.

FALA CHAN-COOL YUNG AND HER ACTING WAS SWEET TOO.

^so far its all these actors/actresses everyone else played well too. OMG SO WANT "BAO YU NOW".!

=D

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't like HOG 1..and I certainly doubt I will like a sequel or sort of something like that for it..

First of all, I think it's ridiculous for them to kick Yoyo out just because she played a villain whom ppl really detested in the first one. Netizens takes things too seriously..and plus they replaced her with Kate Tsui, whom I really think needs immense polishing in her acting.

Secondly, it's worst seeing Moses go for Kate Tsui (if that's really true). I can barely accept him with Tavia Yeung..cos of their disparity in age and physique's really obvious. Having him fall for Kate Tsui really makes me arhhhhhh... I already had a hard time accepting the Moses-Linda pair and now another one? Esp when Linda's way BETTER than Kate Tsui in acting..

Right, enough from me. No offence, just my HO.

Guest -Theory-

yeah i heard #2 was coming out :o , tho i'm looking foward for The Most Beautiful Seven Days, the sequel to that one canopy one =D

Guest drella;

oh wow that's awesome. this series was so intense.

I got sad when Raymond's character died lol, but it's cool how it's going to be like a new plot.

looks like there's no more Bosco and Tavia? D:, can't wait till this comes out.

Guest addickshun

heard about this one,

i can't wait for it since HOG1 was pretty good

but mooncakes instead of abalones?

hmm.. i'm not a big fan of mooncakes (>o<)

Guest MissJessicaa

heard about this one,

i can't wait for it since HOG1 was pretty good

but mooncakes instead of abalones?

hmm.. i'm not a big fan of mooncakes (>o<)

yupp true. but then i wonder what happens to some of the characters such as FALA chan [lil sister], the uncle, and the rest of the co-characters??...

hope this will turn out good. so cant wait to see the movie.

Guest fionahh

# Kate and Tavia Yeung will develop a love triangle with Moses Chan

# Bosco Wong and Raymond Lam fight for Linda Chung

LOL what the heck. Are we suppose to assume Moses Chan use to be with Linda Chung or ... that never happened cause this is a "new" series.

I loved Moses Chan's role. duc duc day :) I hope this is as good as the first one.

Guest Justalilodreamer

boo...HOG 1 was a disappointment, only the last 3 episodes went somewhere

way too dramatic and it got my blood pressure boiling :lol: i wanted to smack some sense into everyone in the series

for some reason I'm not looking forward to this sequel. to me HOG was a big disappointment. I gave up and ran almost every episode of part 1 because of the constant same boring fighting between the family. Moses character sorta got on my nerve with him acting like that -_- and worst I dislike Linda acting and she's almost in every scene so it jus ruin it for me. I continue to watch because of Raymond, Bosco and Tavia. and no offense but I'm sick and tired of seeing Ray-Linda pairing they don't match to me at all. I rather see him with Charmaine than her. To me this shouldn't be called HOG II since the storyline isn't a continuing nor related to part 1 o.O. This one is gonna be a huge disappointment because of the storyline and its probably gonna follow HOG I sequences with the arguing -_-

I hope Bota are together again. They look really great together. However, if they aren't I hope Moses and Tavia really hit it off this time. I didn't thought the director gave them enough time in Land and Wealth. This time maybe Mota can have lots of scenes!! They got my vote for best actor and actress this year!

Guest mango-iee

Yay! They are coming out Heart of greed 2!

I heard there will be some few changes...

like Yoyo Mung...she won't be in the up coming

Heart of Greed 2. That is just sad...Wow, Bosco, Tavia!

Love, Love, Love them <333. =P

I wonder if Tavia will still be the same role as in H.O.G #1.

Bosco's wife.

Guest o_selina_o

wahhhhhhh theres heart of greed 2 coming out :o OMG!! cant wait for this!! and im sooooo glad raymond is back again!! cried so much when he died in the first one :( so i guess they not gonna continue the story then which is a good thing :D:D

Guest sWeEteSt.eTeRNiiTy

hmm..haha. i was devastated that RAYmond died...T__T. but hey! he's back alive! cant wait! ahha. he BETTER BE WITH LINDA THIS TIME! >:[

• 2 weeks later...

Hummm I donno. I mean I loved 溏心風暴。It was a great drama. Very intense and all. I couldn't stop watching. However, a 溏心風暴 II? And about moon cakes too? Is there much to go on? And plus replacing the the main villain, just totally defeats the purpose of the villain. In my eyes she is the villain, but now she is replaced? I'm not looking too forward to the sequel, no matter how much I liked 得得地。。。

Guest oceanic

I was thrilled when I hear the announcement of the sequel.

But it has nothing to do with the first serie, other than the really similar storyline.

What a disappointment.

They should just call it something else...

Guest kyo_lover

haha I like HOG 1 but the storyline for the sequel ia little bit funny, mooncakes. What can they fight over? But the cast is really good so cannot wait for it to me out.

Besides the similarity in cast, theme (family conflicts...) and background, there is nothing really similiar about HoG one and two. Which really makes me wonder if TVB is producing it for the sake of producing. I know the ratings are very high for the series, but personally i think it'd be hard to adapt to the characters' different roles.

Storyline better be good.

Guest je_amourx

My mum loves this drama and I watched along with her but I felt like the ending was fine and didn't really need a sequel since the drama will probably be the same <_< ^ I agree with being able to adapt to the character's new roles.

Archived