Best Drama of all time....

Guest ChakHanSarah

Guest Zi Yan

too hard to pick one...

since i haven't watched My Girl and Goong yet (i've heard a lot of good reviews)

i'll pick My Name is Kim Sam Soon :P

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest andie

GOONG! I loved Full House, Kim Sam Soon, My Girl they're REALLY GREAT, but for some reason it's only Goong that has my mind replaying my fave scenes 24/7, OST playing all day on my PC and has kept me into withdrawals for more that a month now...(and still going)... :blush:

Guest mj07

REBIRTH (aka Revenge, aka Resurrection) is my all-time favorite! Not enough people have seen it, though, unfortunately!

Guest bigong mama

It has to be MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON The only korean drama that makes me have confidence in watching more korean drama cos the previous ones mostly are those soapy ones with teary scene one after another.

Guest luckycarrienew

It has to be MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON The only korean drama that makes me have confidence in watching more korean drama cos the previous ones mostly are those soapy ones with teary scene one after another.

OMO~dear~unless u are true now!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Guest karkaren88

All ABout Eve ^ _ ^

ATTIC CAT :lol:

LOve Story in Harvard :wub:

Dae Jah Geum B)

WHich STar ARe You FroM ~ :D:tears:

Guest luckycarrienew

ATTIC CAT :lol:

OMO~dear~I agree this one~~~" that cat became a mature mind cat!!!!!!!!!" :lol:

Love Rae Won forever~~~ :blush: :lol:

Guest lavender*sshi

the best for me are goong and my girl but im also watching delightful girl, kim sam soon and love story in harvard and full house.. and they're also cool

Guest RAIN/SHK

It was so hard too pick. I love goong, full house, My girl, MNIKSS. Love them all, but i voted for my first ever k-drama which was Full House. I loved Bi/Rain and SHK's chemistry...so cute, hot couple...

Guest huyen2501

so many good ones to pick from....had a hard time choosing between full house, my girl, and my name is kim sam soon =/ but i ended up choosing my girl :) bbashya!!

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

some how i still love Autum in my Heart. since it was the first k-drama to make me cry and inspried me to watch more k-dramas.

Guest becu

oh wow....I was surprised when I saw the results! MNIKSS is actually on the lead, goong was wayy behind.. ..just wow!

I vote for Full House though ^^

Guest mikal19

save the last dance for me is the best drama in my opinion, not on the list too i wonder why..

Archived