Best Drama of all time....

Guest ChakHanSarah

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well my absolute favorite is SAVE THE LAST DANCE with eugene and jisung. this drama still holds my #1 favorite drama.:P

i enjoyed FH, KSS and MY GIRL but my second fave is GOONG. so basing on the list, i voted for GOONG.

its the last kdrama i recently finished watching and im really amazed by the colorful, production, the OST, beautiful cast, great lines and the chemistry of yeh and jjh.

Guest gracie102

loved this dramas sooo much...

watched it for more than 5 times each...

i don't get tired watching it....

stairway to heaven

beautiful days

winter sonata

lovers in paris

i'm sorry i love

• 1 month later...
Guest gigikk27

Love story in Harvard

a good story of meaning, the best chemistry cast of kim rae won + kim tae hee, a very romantic ost, a really good supporting cast, ....

Guest lost_kim

I loved MISA... there is no other drama like it and it was original and had all types of funny scenes and at the same time it made me cry so much... I loved the plot, the characters and loved the beginning as well as the ending... no drama can match up to it...

Guest siaoheeha

OMG why is goong first lol it should be Dae Jah Guem. the top few drama i all watch before they never even come close to Dae Jah Guem loh Dae Jah Guem is the classic sia. Don understand zzz

Guest LolitaMan

MISA!!! The Saddest, most-touching, depressing, amazing, best K-drama! To those who haven't seen it, yall don't know what you've been missing!

Archived