Best Drama of all time....

Guest ChakHanSarah

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too much Best Drama that i've watched and never get bored if i replay again and again.

KKOTBODA NAMJA (BOF), FULL HOUSE, GOONG (PRINCESS HOURS), MEMORIES OF BALI, SECRET GARDEN ^^

but for the best drama, i'm gonna choose BOYS OVER FLOWER :\"> :x

• 3 weeks later...

Chil-tu (Jealousy) - from the 1990's - just because it was my first drama ever, cute and refreshing

Propose - from the late 1990's I think - because of Ryu Shi Won and Kim Hee Sun amazing chemistry, and the OST!!!

My name is Kim Sam Soon - the best heroine I've ever seen in a drama, Korean or not.

Coffee Prince - loved the chemistry between Yoon Eun Hye and Gong Yoo, plus the whole coffee world filled with cute but real characters

CHUNO - the most EPIC drama ever. Loved the OST. Loved Jae-Gil Orabonni. Loved and still love Jang Hyuk for bringing the story to life.

Deep Rooted Tree - a masterpiece. Plus it had Jang Hyuk again.

Nice Guy - The writing. The acting. The romance. The angst. And the sizzling chemistry between Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won of course!

And more recently, loving, loving, loving:

Painter of the Wind. - A small masterpiece.

Guest dennissuzy

too many to mention but for me some of the best K-drama's i've watched are..
full housesecret gardenendless love 1dream high 1couple or troublemoon embracing the suncity hunterBIGmy fair lady rooftop princei miss you..

Guest Dollic

I've watched so many dramas in the past, mostly Chinese and Korean, and some Taiwanese.My faves would have to be:
- You're Beautiful (Korean version)- Playful Kiss (the main girl got SO annoying, though)- City Hunter (never finished it, sadly)- Hana Kimi (Taiwanese version)- Pasta - Personal Taste
There's more I think, but those are the ones I remember. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest serendipity1430292255

There are so so so many, but if I have to pick ONE, it'd be Tree of Heaven. I know it's ages ago, but I think that's the best drama I watched so far. PERIOD.

Archived