Sm Audition 2008?

Guest ailannguyen

Guest Cantabile

i really hope for there to be one.

but its kinda nerve wrecking to perform infront of others.

to me i think some people might do better if there wasn't like 4-5 extra pairs of eyes watching you

Well if you can't preform with four or five more people watching you, how can you preform in front of an audience? I'm pretty sure the more you train with them the more the stage fright goes away but I'm guessing that they'd want someone who is already comfortable with that so its one less thing for them to deal with.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest itennis81

Hmmm, in Korea they have it every Saturday at 3 p.m. correct? And if so where is it EXACTLY located in Seoul, around what buildings, stores, etc.. if you know please replay back a.s.a.p. thank you!

Guest angel_cutie

Hmmm, in Korea they have it every Saturday at 3 p.m. correct? And if so where is it EXACTLY located in Seoul, around what buildings, stores, etc.. if you know please replay back a.s.a.p. thank you!

oh! check their website! they show you where its around and stuff...i think its in korean and english ^^

Guest eternalmerkamoon

i hope there's another SM audition this year!! i missed last year's one in vancouver. i live in vancouver and i hope they come again ^_^ but i wonder if my parents will let me, they'll be like " focus on school and university" *sigh*

but i rlly wanna audition in the future~ i'm turning 16 next week, i hope if i'm like 17 or 18ish that isn't considered too old =/

Guest libby96

i'm turning 12 next week...even if they did come to australia, my parents probably wouldn't let me audition, i suppose it helps to be fluent in several languages? i can't speak korean-i'm chinese.

Guest x3DOLPHiN

i'm turning 12 next week...even if they did come to australia, my parents probably wouldn't let me audition, i suppose it helps to be fluent in several languages? i can't speak korean-i'm chinese.

omgg your so young ~~

whoaa isn't that in 4-5th grade?

my advice to you (:

keep telling your parents

you want this. and they will

support you eventually.

since your their child [:

&& i think since you don't know korean

maybe you should start at 13-14.

So they can teach you korean.

mail them your auditions and all that ^^

&&

i've read alot of SM wantings, and

they seem to be looking for alot of chinese talents.

Guest Baby.doll

omg!!Omg!! Yay! *hi 5* im 13 :sweatingbullets:

im chinese too lmao

Dont worry about your parents not letting you audition, tell them that it is what you really want to do and want to try. You are your parents daughter, tell them that they should support you, if not then ask a friend. But I know that your parents will let you sooner or later. Tell them earlier, and give them time to think XD

i cant speak korean @_@ i mean some trainies do not know korean and they still got accepted

at least you know a second language right? =D

if you go to the smtown auditions site..

seriously they will give you a map, with the locations of nearby stores and everything

good luck

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mylovieeSR

im turning 13 in 2 months and i want to audition soo badd for SM...

but im reallyy scaredd.. :unsure:

im not that good at singingg or dancingg but i reallyy want to tryy.

im korean and i can speak korean but im not fluentt.

im practicingg soo muchh ritee noww..

any advicee??

이승현.<3

빅뱅.<3

Guest Xoxlily

ahh i wanna try out this year... hehe...

i can't speak korean though... is that bad?

i can speak english & conversational chinese and a chinese dialect called FuZhou

i wanna know when the auditioins are ..ahhh

Guest angel_cutie

^ it isnt "bad' that you cant speak korean(would it be bad if you cant speak vietnaese or another lang.?)

its good you can speak chinese and english^^ you have one more talent than some who cant speak 2 languages=P

SM Ent. has a lot of trainees but they still want some more. they're always hunting for individuals who have that "special" talent or "spark" or those who really have the potential. or to quote sooman - "star quality".

for sure there would be another SM GLOBAL AUDITIONS this year, probably more cities. i just hope they would come here in the Philippines. *prays hard* i also hope that they would have the global auditions at an earlier date. ^^

but i really2x hope that they would have that SM UCC AUDITION again this year, just like last year. and i hope they would exclude those who are already residing in korea (im not bashing ok? ^^) coz UCC = online and that means koreans from other countries & foreigners, regardless of age and race, would have bigger chances to get in to SM. last year, the winners are all living in korea and only 1 chinese (also residing in korea) made it in. among the winners was a guy who used to be a contestant in Battle Shinhwa (he was in group 1 with Battle's Jin Tae Hwa). if im not mistaken, SM still has SM Academy and they have open auditions like every week (accdg to my korean friend). so yeah, i hope SM would give us more chances. i also want soompiers to make it in SM. ^o^

dont give up!! never ever give up! continue to fight for your dreams! (my fight continues too) <333

Next year, I'm coming back to those auditions and I'm going to do better!

Everyone who got rejected should say this!

did u really go to the auditions last year? howwas it like? did u have to sing in front of people???

ive gotten much more confidence since the last tiem i auditioned which was their first global auditions. i didnt get to go to last year's so i hope they come back =D and this time im hoping i can drive hehe

how was it like? did u have to sing in front of other contestants?!?!

Guest KandiceBoucherTVXQ

Am I aloud To Got To It Or Is It Only People Who Speak Korean/Japanese/ect...

[img=http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii55/yOyoLinG/TVXQ.jpg]

Guest angel_cutie

^ technically,they are looking for only "asians" but anyone can go and audition=)

its not ONLY for people that can speak korean or whatever language.doesnt matter what

language you speak but more than 1 is better like english and japanese or somthing

Archived