Sm Audition 2008?

Guest ailannguyen

Guest bonjourjoan

o girl, dont worry about. gosh, i give you props for even tryin and auditioning n not giving up!! i wish it was like that for me, but its difficult since i live i hawaii, and the airplane tickets are getting more expensive since airlines have been closed and the whole gas issue thing. sucks <_< but i do hope i will be able to audition, if they do have next year, i will definitely go!! :D bt i saw on the sm website, there is this one trainee i think.. he is like 25 or 26 or something. i think.. :sweatingbullets: lol.

^-^...really a trainee who's 25/26 woah...thank you for mentioning that

we should all give it a shot, I'm gonna do that until i think I'm 25 or until I have the gusto to try it...lol

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dork3tt3

^-^...really a trainee who's 25/26 woah...thank you for mentioning that

we should all give it a shot, I'm gonna do that until i think I'm 25 or until I have the gusto to try it...lol

girl you should!! keep trying since you have more motivation knowing that there is a korean trainee who is around that age.

i am pretty sure when i have searched on the sm website. they have shown the artists in the company, n its said that he was a trainnee who is in his mid twenties. but correct me if i am wrong :sweatingbullets:

Guest Pencilz

haha, you people thinking that your to old.

im thinking im to young -.- (sings snsd - girls generation in my head)

im not FULLY developped yet, no im not talking about the stuff down there, its all ready and set to fire :P

talking bout my muscles and stuff. im still growing, even though im pretty damn tall for my age...almost 6ft.

if i workout, i wont grow no more cuz the muscles will tighten your arms and legs. but to grow you gotta stretch.

so im to young to yeah lol. if i get older, il stop puberty and then i know thats when i can start getting abs for break dances and get in SM

but thats probably gunna be til im 15?16?

im like 13-4 now -.-

watch then SM rejects me, imma ask them, "is it cuz im to young?"

DONT TEASE ME CUZ IM YOUNG !@!@! - possibly the lyrics from snsd - snsd

something along the lines of that :P you get the point

Guest Dork3tt3

Pencilz your almost 6ft!?! if you dont mind me asking, what ethnicity are you? i know that they have trainees that are your age. so at least you have more of an advantage than us! lol :sweatingbullets::lol:

P.Dragoness' ya i know they take in younger people cause i know they train for a year or something. but i was trying to look it up again on that guy who i saw that as in his 20's on the sm site. but i cant find it n e more! lol :sweatingbullets:

Guest Pencilz

chinese american

not korean hah :P

im 5'9 0.o

but i doubt ill have an advantage, cuz im a low-confident SOB (son of a ....)

yeah <_> i get nervous

mehhhhhhhhh

Guest Dork3tt3

Pencilz lol i thought you was korean :sweatingbullets: at least you are full chinese right? im only half, which sucks. n your TALL!! low self-esteem? hmm... i have low self-esteem too. but you wont know the results unless your try right? lol

Guest yukixyuki

ok this is random but I just want to ask this...

I wonder if Father SM[[Lee Soo Man]]...is going to force trainees...who looks good already and make them look better as in use surgery...

coz if he will, then I might not even gonna try

Guest Pencilz

^ umm no 0.o unless maybe if you suck really bad at singing >_> but then again, why bother fixing you up if you cant sing but have a good face.

just kick em out ~

lol, -reads the comment about me being a girl-

X.X~!!!

i dunno what it means to be full chinese lol. im born in america and im chinese mm 0.o i really need to get more courage to face the results...RAWR.

Guest yukixyuki

well...yea of course they have to kick the bad singer out..

but i mean..like a good singer and a good face...like dbsk...they already have good singers and good face but they still went and get a surgery...

Guest phileunee

^

^

yeah, like you know singers in SM (specifically SNSD) who had double eye-lids while they were still a trainee.

They went and got even BIGGER double eye-lids, for they still got surgery even tho they looked good.

Guest Dork3tt3

Pencilz: haha the comment on the “girl” thing. :sweatingbullets::lol: Don’t worry, I didn’t think you was girl. I could kind of tell on how you type. Lol :D

Thaoyunho: hey I see yunho in your name! lol a fan of yunho?!? Ohh n to your question, umm im not sure if they do, I have heard people from Europe asking about it but I don’t think they did yet. If you don’t mind me asking, are you Korean? :D

Wait!?! Dbsk got surgery?? No ways… lol :sweatingbullets:

Guest iPhets

hmm about the double eyelids.. i dont really consider that a surgery =/

its just cutting a slit on the eyelids isnt it? just enhancing the eyes but not completely change it ^^; do you all get what im saying haha xD

so i dont really see anything wrong with that, because sometimes peoples slits might not be deep enough, etc etc

Guest thaoyunho

Dork3tt3: Yes I'm a yunho fan =D <3 and I really want to audition SM entertainmaint just to try and not on singing but on dancing but the problem is I live in Europe. I already do a lot of audition but it's not big that I can make it. and I am not a Korean but a chinese/viet person ^^

Guest Dork3tt3

Thaoyunho: you should join the thread! Click on my sig! lol oks back to topic lol :lol::P .. haha umm Chinese/viet? Cool! At least you have been auditioning here and there, which is also cool. :D I love to dance too! Would you fly to the U.S? lol I know the airplane tickets are pretty expensive. :sweatingbullets: Lol aww you have a better chance than me though, I am half Chinese and half Filipino, they are not looking for Filipinos lol :sweatingbullets:

Guest angel_cutie

mhmm...im guessing they are worried that people wont think they look good enough

and that they look too regular??>.<

ahh..anyways i hope they come this year T_T comme sm coooommmeee

Guest bonjourjoan

just a random question...

do you think having an exposure in commercials, tv/print ads

can help you get into SM during the audition?

I mean will it be counted as an experience, like the one

that they let u fill out in the forms?

so yeah, that's it...thank you ^-^

Guest yukixyuki

To Dork3tt3: really? you're half chinese and filipino? cool...

To Thaoyunho: you're also half chinese and half viet...xD

out of two of you, I have all those...xD...[[i'm not bragging ok...>.<]]

but that's cool though...xD

Archived