Sm Audition 2008?

Guest ailannguyen

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xxjaneyxx

>< mm i`m 18 too and i`ve never auditioned but i`d love to hopefully next year ..

but is it difficult for people 18+ to be accepted??

Guest Hitorijime

>< mm i`m 18 too and i`ve never auditioned but i`d love to hopefully next year ..

but is it difficult for people 18+ to be accepted??

Try out and find out. It doesn't hurt to try.

Guest vickixb0o

if they come back next year im definitely going! i dun care if i miss skool ><

i couldnt go this year so ><

oh wells a year of practice!! fighting!!!

Guest angel_cutie

i think sm is going to place like canada and US because there is a variety of people living here ^^ most people you wounld find in austrailia would we austrailian right?(srry!! i have bad spelling!!)japan=japanese ect ect

in canada theres lots of asians(not being raciest!!) japanese,korean,chinese ect so yah...probabaly thats why they come...

oh and yes! i think they will come next year too because i think that every year a new band or solist will debut!

: )

you guys don't have to say "i think" anymore. they are coming.

are they coming to toronto again? cuz i would LOVE to audition for them =D

i didnt even know there was an audition last year until people started talking about Henry the violin boy.. haha

Guest adorkygirl

are they coming to toronto again? cuz i would LOVE to audition for them =D

i didnt even know there was an audition last year until people started talking about Henry the violin boy.. haha

Yah. they should be going to the same cities. they haven't changed it for the last 2 auditions have they? not sure. but i know that they're coming to vancouver and toronto... cause............ there's only 2 cities that they would go to in canada anyways.. -0-. and theres more asians in toronto

Oh Man!!! I hope they do come back next year to Canada but have more auditions in different cities across Canada :tears: :tears:

i know... they usually have the auditions in the bigger cites.... or the more known ones... which sucks for the ones who live so far away...

wow. they have auditions EVERY YEAR?! that's quite crazy. are they that desperate for trainees? ><

do you think they'll ever come to singapore? XD or are we just too small..

not that i'm planning on going if they come. >_< but i guess it'll be fun to try! ^^

Archived