Guest bobo33

WTH... 12 and 13! you guys are young!

i'm 14 going on 15 in a few weeks..

and i didn't use to feel old but well NOW i think i do ><

Guest 5imply_5wt

this was sent to me in January 2008

S.M. Entertainment

Hello.

Thank you for sending us your pictures and video clips. We would like to offer you

a chance to participate in one of our global auditions, but the dates of the audition

have not been set yet. We will let you know when the audition schedule has been set.

Thanks for your application again.

Audition Manager

so i guess there will definitely be global auditions this year

Guest Desda

They better because I couldn't make it this year. xD

oh tayson.. u'd never make it :P

lmao xPPPPP

hehe every year.. good, wasn't allowed to go last year.

Guest angel_cutie

^ omg they might be coming again this year!?!?!

omg omg thank you sooo much my singing hope jut went up a level more xDD

Guest purplehermitcrab

^ omg they might be coming again this year!?!?!

omg omg thank you sooo much my singing hope jut went up a level more xDD

i got that email

but is still don't think it's an 100% guarantee that they're gonna have one...

Guest astrosexxy

aaaah i wish they'd come to europe. ㅡㅡ;;

but then again.. i'm not asian. ㅠㅠ -fails at life-

Guest Genesis

aaaah i wish they'd come to europe. ㅡㅡ;;

but then again.. i'm not asian. ㅠㅠ -fails at life-

That's ok, they let me audition in '06, and I wasn't asian. xD It just lowers your chance by 1 000 000 000 percent, but it's still fun and exciting. >.>

{edit; 'I wasn't asian.. bwha, I'm still not LOLZ (haha my weird engrish)}

Guest jmoonx3

SM Ent. has a lot of trainees but they still want some more. they're always hunting for individuals who have that "special" talent or "spark" or those who really have the potential. or to quote sooman - "star quality".

for sure there would be another SM GLOBAL AUDITIONS this year, probably more cities. i just hope they would come here in the Philippines. *prays hard* i also hope that they would have the global auditions at an earlier date. ^^

but i really2x hope that they would have that SM UCC AUDITION again this year, just like last year. and i hope they would exclude those who are already residing in korea (im not bashing ok? ^^) coz UCC = online and that means koreans from other countries & foreigners, regardless of age and race, would have bigger chances to get in to SM. last year, the winners are all living in korea and only 1 chinese (also residing in korea) made it in. among the winners was a guy who used to be a contestant in Battle Shinhwa (he was in group 1 with Battle's Jin Tae Hwa). if im not mistaken, SM still has SM Academy and they have open auditions like every week (accdg to my korean friend). so yeah, i hope SM would give us more chances. i also want soompiers to make it in SM. ^o^

dont give up!! never ever give up! continue to fight for your dreams! (my fight continues too) <333

wait wat is the ucc audition for does that mean that the winners become trainees?

Guest sujulovee

i hope they have it this year!

i didnt go last year.

and it will be my first time performing.. (singing, dancing)

im starting to practise now.

but i dont think im that good...

my friends say im okay but i unno...

i hope they really look sorta beyond haha..

but i guess it will be a fun experience.

and if you dont go your chances of getting in is like 0%

and if you go, maybe 1%.

Guest Dork3tt3

Hey, its my first time posting in this thread, n e ways i think its cool that all of you guys are interested in auditioning, I do think they hold auditions every year. yups. I never auditioned before lol. but if you guys do audition i hope you guys succeed!! :D

Hyuni Idk if my parents would let me skip college too, its my first year in college lol. and also I am from Hawaii so I dont think I can skip classes to fly up to L.A or San Fran lol. i WISH lol :P

Guest Dirtycash23

^ Tiffany made it into SM in 2004 and she was 15 at the time.

I might have a chance I'm 16 but I never thought about auditioning

for SM but it sucks their auditions are nowhere near me <_< I wish they

could have one in Georgia.....and maybe I could gain enough courage

and go audition

Guest mjboa
wait wat is the ucc audition for does that mean that the winners become trainees?

yes. the winners of that sm ucc audition became trainees, accdg to my korean friend (she oftentimes go to sm to visit her friend). that's why sm should have another ucc audition this year aside from the global auditions.

you guys should still audition no matter how old or young you are. just continue practicing and praying too. ^^v good luck to all of us! fighting!!

Guest ryancj

I'm hoping that there be one too! but

according to a korean friend of mine...(he went down to the office in korea and asked directly) an excutive said,

due to the decrease in revenue (as a result of people not buying CDs; piracy, downloading, etc), the future of the annual

global auditions is questionable, and if the audtions were to come again be suprised.

well i can understand why i mean, its a big investment ...but still lets hope for it!

Archived