Sm Audition 2008?

Guest ailannguyen

do you think there is going to be an SM audition this year in California? OC/LA that is...

i would want to try it out until i maxed out the required age range ...*gulp*

If there is another global audition im pretty sure LA will be a spot for them. I think it was a spot this past year as well.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bonjourjoan

If there is another global audition im pretty sure LA will be a spot for them. I think it was a spot this past year as well.

i sure do hope that they're going to have it in LA this year...and OC too

Guest itennis81

Hi Soompi, i'm going to Korea in the summer to audition on Saturday at 3 p.m. and i was wondering whats different between Global Auditions, Open Auditions, etc.... hmmm and how many songs do you need to know if they like you and dances. I feel pretty confident and really about to give up on school (hahah) cause i am so excited about this. But if you do know what i posted in my previous sentences please reply, thank you! =D

Guest xosjd

I can't wait , I hope there is an audition in 2008 since Sm did call me back 3 times.

I will not discuss what happened when they called me, let's just say I did not hear correctly of what they said.

Guest bonjourjoan

I can't wait , I hope there is an audition in 2008 since Sm did call me back 3 times.

I will not discuss what happened when they called me, let's just say I did not hear correctly of what they said.

how did you made them call you 3 times ^-^? *u don't have to answer me though*

alot of people are looking forward to it...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest gohashmeer

this was sent to me in January 2008

so i guess there will definitely be global auditions this year

wow! thats amazingg!!!

i have a questiong: what kind of video clips did you send them? and how do you contact them?

because i like went on their site and it was all in korean (im chinese), then i tried to select the english one but it didnt work

so i couldnt read anything haha

it would be really great if you can just clue me in a little on what you'd have to do

this is my first time doing auditions and stuff

thanks so much! :)

<3 Amy

Guest garnetcess

im so jealous of the Korean people..

i mean they held auditions every week???

they erally have THAT big oppurtunity to be accepted in SM!!

oh well...i really do hope that SM would go to the Philippines..hehe

Guest 5imply_5wt

wow! thats amazingg!!!

i have a questiong: what kind of video clips did you send them? and how do you contact them?

because i like went on their site and it was all in korean (im chinese), then i tried to select the english one but it didnt work

so i couldnt read anything haha

it would be really great if you can just clue me in a little on what you'd have to do

this is my first time doing auditions and stuff

thanks so much! :)

<3 Amy

i sent them links to the performances i upload online. i just send my audition to the email smaudition@smtown.com

umm you need to give them your name, age, contact number, where you live, and then a brief bio about yourself ( you don't have to do this).. and the songs you sing.. i uploaded mp3s of my songs to the email do they can listen directly

good luck=D

Guest x_asianaddict

o wow, you guys are all young. like 14 or something. lol i feel old im like five years old than you guys :blush: :sweatingbullets: lol but thats good you guys start young. especially since they are looking for trainees near your age right? :D

if they had auditions, what are you guys going to audition for?

singing of course , i cant dance for no bull but i'll try to FUNKY it

Guest Dork3tt3

^ lol you so funny, at least you can sing. i cant sing at all! lol i try to but nope :sweatingbullets: lol.

Pencilz lol thats funny. im assuming you are korean? no? but i give them props for trying :lol:

garnetcess hmm. is there n e filipinos in the korean industry? i know there are a lot of filipinos auditioning tho when they do go the states. but sadly they dont get chosen. :sweatingbullets:

wow i dont know people was still posting lol :D

Guest Pencilz

^ lol you so funny, at least you can sing. i cant sing at all! lol i try to but nope :sweatingbullets: lol.

Pencilz lol thats funny. im assuming you are korean? no? but i give them props for trying :lol:

garnetcess hmm. is there n e filipinos in the korean industry? i know there are a lot of filipinos auditioning tho when they do go the states. but sadly they dont get chosen. :sweatingbullets:

wow i dont know people was still posting lol :D

naw if i was korean, i would be training my butt off trying to get in SM.

i just hate on the people that get so much opportunities (? spellcheck lol ?) and i dont >_>

only 13...lol ALMOST 14 X.X im still a youngster, so yeah...im not confident about my dancing and stuff...

AHH STOP THINKING ABOUT IT X.X IT HURTS

Guest Dork3tt3

Pencilz ohh i see, aww, you should still go for the opportunties. it doesnt hurt to try and experience right? :D into dancing? same here. LOVE to dance! lol :D but im like how many years older than you. gosh, feel a lil old :sweatingbullets::P

Guest Pencilz

i wish i can rewind time and when i was a kid i would ask mommie for korean lessons for this very day >_>

getting experince for auditioning doesnt get you anywhere in life unless you actually get pass the auditions. rawr lol

the chances of a non-korean and doesnt know ANY korean at all person getting in to a KOREAN industry is like

1%. but, i will take dance lessons as soon as i lose this monster off my stomach.

Guest Mi_chan

Wow, everyone seems so excited about SM Entertainment Global Audition. I'm sure they are gonna do another one this year (2008) Because they are so desperate. ^_^ I'm kinda happy too, because I get an excuse to critic ppl XD haha... -_- my mom said i should concentrated on my studies instead of wasting time, but she said i could only help if my friends really need it like before an audition XD ... half lie half truth .. XD right?

Anyway ^_^ just can't wait until it comes. I hope you all never stops practicing!

Guest Dork3tt3

Pencilz haha i saw you on the other thread.

Mi_chan so im assuming you still auditioning even though your mom said that? lol i would still cause who knows what will happen! lol :lol:

but im not auditioning. blah. for one thing im not the "age" they are looking for, im in my 1st year of college and two im not korean (half filipino n half chinese- at least i have the chinese part lol :P) and three, dont know how to speak korean but will learn in fall! YAY! :lol: just like Pencilz said, if you are non-korean and dont know how to speak. your chances are really low. but im not taking korean just for the auditions, im just fascinated with their culture n dramas/music. :D

Guest bonjourjoan

but im not auditioning. blah. for one thing im not the "age" they are looking for, im in my 1st year of college and two im not korean (half filipino n half chinese- at least i have the chinese part lol :P) and three, dont know how to speak korean but will learn in fall! YAY! :lol: just like Pencilz said, if you are non-korean and dont know how to speak. your chances are really low. but im not taking korean just for the auditions, im just fascinated with their culture n dramas/music. :D

I'm already 21y/o, done with college and working *i feel really really OLD T_T*, I'm no korean either *mixed filipino, chines, spanish*, I don't speak korean either

except for a couple or words from Kdrama...hehe

but i tried the jyp audition last march in LA

and there were alot of non-korean people who auditioned and not so young people too...lol

but yeah, i think there's a really small chance for the not so young and non-koreans to get in...but I'm still going to try...if there

is going to be an SM global audition this year

Guest Dork3tt3

I'm already 21y/o, done with college and working *i feel really really OLD T_T*, I'm no korean either *mixed filipino, chines, spanish*, I don't speak korean either

except for a couple or words from Kdrama...hehe

but i tried the jyp audition last march in LA

and there were alot of non-korean people who auditioned and not so young people too...lol

but yeah, i think there's a really small chance for the not so young and non-koreans to get in...but I'm still going to try...if there

is going to be an SM global audition this year

o girl, dont worry about. gosh, i give you props for even tryin and auditioning n not giving up!! i wish it was like that for me, but its difficult since i live i hawaii, and the airplane tickets are getting more expensive since airlines have been closed and the whole gas issue thing. sucks <_< but i do hope i will be able to audition, if they do have next year, i will definitely go!! :D bt i saw on the sm website, there is this one trainee i think.. he is like 25 or 26 or something. i think.. :sweatingbullets: lol.

Archived